Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

they couldn't even wait a week or two after Dear Leaders re-election to start laying it on us..

TAXES coming at you too...

whoohoo

StoopidSteph seems to be saying that Ds will raise taxes. IF that is what she means, that's the second rw lie of the thread.

Next?

I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

Probably because when a crazy person gets a hold of one, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't go with a conventional revolver....

A crazy person could do a lot of damage with a car too, no talk of banning them.

A crazy person can burn down an apartment building full of folks with a 5 gallon can of gasoline...do we need to register purchases?

If you are going to spend your life in fear, worrying about everything a crazy person can do a lot of damage with, you aren't going to get a whole lot else done...that's pretty much a full time job.

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Multiple bogies.

they couldn't even wait a week or two after Dear Leaders re-election to start laying it on us..

whoohoo

StoopidSteph seems to be saying that Ds will raise taxes. IF that is what she means, that's the second rw lie of the thread.

Next?

Are you fucking retarded? Obama is all about raising taxes, always has been and always will be.

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Nope...I'm saying I want the high capacity magazine because he might not be alone.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?

Same reason Obama and the Democrats keep touting "tax the rich" as if doing so addresses the deficit one iota. It is smoke and mirrors for what they really want to do.

Oh goody. Another (totally unrelated) rw lie and its only the bottom of page one.

whoohoo

Next?

Are you fucking retarded? Obama is all about raising taxes, always has been and always will be.

Page 2 and we have yet another rw lie.

I wonder, can AZMike tell us why Obama passed tax cuts and payroll cuts for the working class? (against the stated wishes of the GObP/pubpots) How about the tax cuts to small businesses? Or the tax credits to small businesses who offer their employees health care insurance?

Do AZMike, or any other knee jerk Obama-haters even KNOW that it has always been the right that wants to take those tax cuts away from the working class?

Sure. He must know it since that's all the GObP/pubpots are talking about right now.

Maybe AZMike and other idiot rw's don't even know what the "fiscal cliff" crap is all about.

Because they are the most effective in other circumstances.

Another really stupid lie from dave-not-a-man but that's not important.

Lest this gets ignored, it really is the crux of the question.

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

I've collected a lot of guns but I'm not stupid about it.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

C'mon rw's, answer that one question.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)

It's simple, they are a hell of a lot of fun to shoot, no need for any other reason.

No, you cannot.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)

I did.

But that is not the reason I own one.

I own one because I learned to love the M-16A1 I carried in the service, and I wanted as close as I could practically have as a civilian.

The Panther DPMS I own is a match grade range queen...she never sees the field...the free floated bull barrel make her too heavy to hump on long outings.

Ever seen her?

Next?

Page 2 and we have yet another rw lie.

I wonder, can AZMike tell us why Obama passed tax cuts and payroll cuts for the working class? (against the stated wishes of the GObP/pubpots) How about the tax cuts to small businesses? Or the tax credits to small businesses who offer their employees health care insurance?

Do AZMike, or any other knee jerk Obama-haters even KNOW that it has always been the right that wants to take those tax cuts away from the working class?

Sure. He must know it since that's all the GObP/pubpots are talking about right now.

Maybe AZMike and other idiot rw's don't even know what the "fiscal cliff" crap is all about.
Fucking what? Are you simply incompetent or just misinformed?

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

After Eric Holder killed 40,000 Mexican Nationals hey what did you think was next--:lol:

Probably because when a crazy person gets a hold of one, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't go with a conventional revolver....
If a crazy person gets ahold of a van, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't do with a bicycle...Therefore, we need to make vans illegal.

No, you cannot.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)
Because it's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs.

My rights need no justification to you or any other busybody do-gooder fuckchop.

If a crazy person gets ahold of a van, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't do with a bicycle...Therefore, we need to make vans illegal.

Now you are thinking like a terrorist... that is the next step for r-wing psycho gun-nuts.

Forum List

Back