Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Good for her.

You're first amendment right has just been restricted or taken away, the government takes all your private property away, the government drags you out of your home and takes you too God knows where, what do you do?

Probably because when a crazy person gets a hold of one, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't go with a conventional revolver....
If a crazy person gets ahold of a van, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't do with a bicycle...Therefore, we need to make vans illegal.

Now you are thinking like a terrorist... that is the next step for r-wing psycho gun-nuts.
Go suck a bag of dicks, troll.

The witch who owes her political career to a gun now wants to ban guns? Ninety nine point nine percent of the country would never have heard of this snob if Dan White had not killed Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone in 1978.

How hypocritical.

Immie

Probably because when a crazy person gets a hold of one, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't go with a conventional revolver....
If a crazy person gets ahold of a van, they can do massive damage with one they couldn't do with a bicycle...Therefore, we need to make vans illegal.

Now you are thinking like a terrorist... that is the next step for r-wing psycho gun-nuts.

Now your thinking like a stupid bitch

You're thinking like a dictator...All free peoples have a right to fight for our freedoms.

Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

The progressive war on the Second Amendment is going to escalate.

Good. You go, Dianne!

Fuck the NRA. And fuck you, whiny Nazi fat boy. Why did you take down your picture, anyway? Did you get tired of people making fun of your fat ass all the time?

You got nothin, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy. Just an unremarkable, unsophisticated, dishonest tea bagger pussy with no facts, no game, no intellect.

Well...you got nothin except an AK in one hand and a bag of doughnuts in the other. :lol:

41.jpg

Feinstein is an anti-gun Senator who still somehow found the fortitude to obtain for herself a concealed firearms carry permit, a privilege she wants to deny others. 27 April 1995:

"Less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. [...] I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home. [...] And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."
Dianne Feinstein

Read more at Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips (NASDAQ:SWHC, NYSE:RGR) | Market Daily News
The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.
I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.
This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.​

Good. You go, Dianne!

Fuck the NRA. And fuck you, whiny Nazi fat boy. Why did you take down your picture, anyway? Did you get tired of people making fun of your fat ass all the time?

You got nothin, TSgt Tea Bagger Pussy. Just an unremarkable, unsophisticated, dishonest tea bagger pussy with no facts, no game, no intellect.

Well...you got nothin except an AK in one hand and a bag of doughnuts in the other. :lol:

I never understood the logic behind the assault weapon ban.

Since A.W.'s are the absolutely least used weapon by criminals AND the least used in homicides AND the least used in suicides, why do the gun grabbers pick on them?
Because they're SCARY looking.

Second Amendment opposition is driven solely by emotion.

Lewis v. United States, 445 U.S. 95 (1980). Lewis recognized -- in summarizing the holding of Miller, supra, as "the Second Amendment guarantees no right to keep and bear a firearm that does not have 'some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia'" (emphasis added)

BRING YOUR FUCKING BAN ON I'LL SUE

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Is there any good reason why a law abiding citizen shouldn't have high capacity mags or AR's?

Is there a really good reason why an average citizen needs high capacity magazines or assault rifles?
"Because I want them."

That's a really good reason, leftist butthurt notwithstanding.
Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man
Oh, fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch. I'm tired of your spurious charges of racism. I challenge you to link to a single racist post of mine, and you refuse every time.

Put up or shut up, pussy.

Prediction: You will do neither. Because you're a pussy.
...who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?
I'm saying if I want high-capacity magazines, I can have them. What you think about it is totally immaterial. You don't get to dictate what other people can have, no matter what you think (and I use the term generously).

Got it? Your opinion is worthless.

Lewis v. United States, 445 U.S. 95 (1980). Lewis recognized -- in summarizing the holding of Miller, supra, as "the Second Amendment guarantees no right to keep and bear a firearm that does not have 'some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia'" (emphasis added)

BRING YOUR FUCKING BAN ON I'LL SUE
U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939)
The case also made clear that the militia consisted of "all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense" and that "when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time." In setting forth this definition of the militia, the Court implicitly rejected the view that the Second Amendment guarantees a right only to those individuals who are members of the militia. Had the Court viewed the Second Amendment as guaranteeing the right to keep and bear arms only to "all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense," it would certainly have discussed whether, on remand, there should also be evidence that the defendants met the qualifications for inclusion in the militia, much as it did with regard to the militia use of a short-barrelled shotgun.

Working on the dubious assumption that you need that gun to fight off the scary black man who is breaking into your house, are you really saying you are such a bad shot you can't get him in 10 rounds?

Another really stupid lie from dave-not-a-man but that's not important.

Lest this gets ignored, it really is the crux of the question.

No one has said we cannot have guns. No one has tried to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Yeah, I know. You rw's want to believe you haven't been lied to but really, can any one of you find even one time that Obama said he's coming for your guns and your bibles?

No, you cannot.

You bought into the lies. Literally. Your heroes told you to run out and buy guns and you're so damn dumb, you actually did.

I've collected a lot of guns but I'm not stupid about it.

The real question here is, why do any of us need so-called "assault rifles" and large capacity mags?

C'mon rw's, answer that one question.

I DARE YOU.

(Betcha can't.)

His record can be found in the Illinois senate. He has plenty of lackeys in the us senate to proffer up a bill that he would sign. You have failed once again.

Why would a government want their citizens disarmed?

think about it

Not all citizens, just psychos like Ted Nugent and most of the r-wing extremists on this forum.

Well and that's how government does it using useful idiots. Once you can disarm those you don't like it's much easier for them to convince you to turn over your guns. You're already predisposed to the idea all they need is to have you help in disarming those you think should be. From there you just give in.

Forum List

Back