Senator Al Franken!!!

Rudy G.!

giuliani%20dancing.jpg

rudy_giuliani_drag.jpg

news008a.jpg

At least Rudy has nice legs...Franken can't even say that..

grow up. your moronic post is pathetic.

stop acting like a dufus little boy who just found out babies do not come from the stork, but from mommy's private area.

you act as if you've won a point at trivial pursuit and are about to cum in your pants.

go look at all the photos of all the other politicians that are silly, but taken out of context. posting them falls flat.

if you want to make a point do it with an actually thought and an image that is funny...then people will laugh and send you a positive rep.

*sigh

lesson over

now go wipe that shit off bib
:eek:

and your not my president sticker is about as lame as your attempt at being a man. lol

grow some balls. either that or borrow a pair next time you try and engage me.

You are as big of an imbicile as franken. You're two peas in a pod.

You've exposed yourself. Deal with it, idiot.

grow up. your moronic post is pathetic.

stop acting like a dufus little boy who just found out babies do not come from the stork, but from mommy's private area.

you act as if you've won a point at trivial pursuit and are about to cum in your pants.

go look at all the photos of all the other politicians that are silly, but taken out of context. posting them falls flat.

if you want to make a point do it with an actually thought and an image that is funny...then people will laugh and send you a positive rep.

*sigh

lesson over

now go wipe that shit off bib
:eek:

It's really too bad that your so uptight and angry that you can't even enjoy a little humor.

You need to get a life pal, you must be one miserable SOB to get your ass this sore over a little fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Look... Franken is an imbecile and a coward; as are all leftists.

Once you realize that the ideological left exists purely to give humanities least intellectually able (the idiots) a political voice, the whole thing comes together quite nicely...

The OP is no exception; she's a fool in the extreme who has come to celebrate open, unapologetic election fraud...

Frankly, this will continue to be a problem until Americans regain power and pass a law making election fraud a capital crime, subject to summary execution.

Most of this is just insane; 'voter intent' for instance... PURE ELECTION FRAUD. Those individuals that used their authority to authorize the subjective determination of 'voter intent' are incontrovertibly guilty of ELECTION FRAUD. Under my law, they would be tried on morning following a complaint; the evidence heard and where it establishes that they in fact did use their authority to defraud the election through that judgment... they would be lawfully executed by dinner; this on the grounds that they intentionally violated the rights of the sum of individuals that participated in that election.

Executing a valid ballot is not a difficult process; and a ballot is either valid, meaning it is properly filled out per the instructions and submitted within the period authorized by law and through the lawful channels and instruments OR IT IS NOT.

The mathematical odds of probability of any recount swinging so far into the favor of the contestant is such that this Franken win is a certain impossibility; meaning it was an intentional act by two or more people to deprive the true majority of their vote and that is a eggregious violation of the human and civil rights and those people; and everyone, including the candidate should be tried for those crimes and upon conviction they should be publically executed; I'd like to see them hung by the neck, personally, but a firing squad would be acceptable, I suppose.

After that, I doubt seriously that we'd have too much trouble with election fraud for a while... although it might be tough to get an election commision put together with a leftist representation...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Geezuz i love this fucking forum.......this is healthy disscussion......over in PF they edited out the word POOP.....I LOVE IT.....:lol:

oops sorry.....did not mean to digress the topic.....carry on.....

Look... Franken is an imbecile and a coward; as are all leftists.

Once you realize that the ideological left exists purely to give humanities least intellectually able (the idiots) a political voice, the whole thing comes together quite nicely...

The OP is no exception; she's a fool in the extreme who has come to celebrate open, unapologetic election fraud...

Frankly, this will continue to be a problem until Americans regain power and pass a law making election fraud a capital crime, subject to summary execution.

Most of this is just insane; 'voter intent' for instance... PURE ELECTION FRAUD. Those individuals that used their authority to authorize the subjective determination of 'voter intent' are incontrovertibly guilty of ELECTION FRAUD. Under my law, they would be tried on morning following a complaint; the evidence heard and where it establishes that they in fact did use their authority to defraud the election through that judgment... they would be lawfully executed by dinner; this on the grounds that they intentionally violated the rights of the sum of individuals that participated in that election.

Executing a valid ballot is not a difficult process; and a ballot is either valid, meaning it is properly filled out per the instructions and submitted within the period authorized by law and through the lawful channels and instruments OR IT IS NOT.

The mathematical odds of probability of any recount swinging so far into the favor of the contestant is such that this Franken win is a certain impossibility; meaning it was an intentional act by two or more people to deprive the true majority of their vote and that is a eggregious violation of the human and civil rights and those people; and everyone, including the candidate should be tried for those crimes and upon conviction they should be publically executed; I'd like to see them hung by the neck, personally, but a firing squad would be acceptable, I suppose.

After that, I doubt seriously that we'd have too much trouble with election fraud for a while... although it might be tough to get an election commision put together with a leftist representation...

I fucking love it! You right wingers fucked up soooo bad that your worst nightmare got elected in MN. Ha fucking ha ha! I hope your head explodes.

I remember a dumb right wing co worker of mine showed me this book called 100 people who are screwing up America. 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America. Who? Why?

Al Franken's is # 37.

He showed me this before Franken even decided to run.

What I found amazing about about this book was the timing. It was back around 2004 or 2005 that my stupid friend showed me his stupid little book. That was back when Chaney/Tom Delay/Abramoff/Bush and the GOP had control of all three branches of government and we were SCREAMING how badly they were doing. This was of course before all you right wing liars started distancing yourselves from Bush or the Tom Delay Congress.

So now you will be proven wrong again. Franken will not ruin America. He will help Obama, Reed & Pelosi fix America. And I'll never let you forget that it was your party and your way of thinking that fucked us up good.

And everyone knows it.

It's too bad Chris Farley died. He could have run in Wisconsin. I would pay good money to watch C-Span and hear "Stuart Smiley" and "The guy who lives in a van down by the river" called to speak back to back

It's too bad Chris Farley died. He could have run in Wisconsin. I would pay good money to watch C-Span and hear "Stuart Smiley" and "The guy who lives in a van down by the river" called to speak back to back

Remember how Chris Farley would nervously interview people like Paul McCartney? Yes, it would be funny to hear that character on CSPAN.

And relax MichiganFats. I'm a Michigander too. Relax because the Democrats are in charge now. They will fix what the GOP did to us in their attempt to lower wages, and not just union wages. ALL OF OUR WAGES.

Forum List

Back