Senator Al Franken!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"The Democrats FORCEd me to vote for Bush"

Dude, you sound like a whiney little schol girl every time you trot out that pathetic excuse.

The only pathetic person here is the one that actually thinks Gore or Kerry were good choices to run the United States. And guess what? A majority of voting Americans agreed.

I just want to go back in time and take my Gore vote back...what a looney dick he turned out to be. :cuckoo:

It's actually tough, because I can't stand Gore or Bush. I would pay a lot of money to watch Dee Snider from Twisted Sister beat the living shit out of Al Gore.

The only pathetic person here is the one that actually thinks Gore or Kerry were good choices to run the United States. And guess what?

A majority of voting Americans agreed.

A majority of americans voted for Gore, dummy.

Well, I hope you're proud of your two votes for bush. It played a direct role in the destruction of the republican party. Too bad the rest of the country had to go down the toilet too.

You'd probably still have a republican majority congress, if you all had voted for somebody in your nomination besides bush in 2000. And if you all had called on Bush to step down before his second term, like LBJ did in 68, you might have salvaged your party, your reputation, and possibly your majority in congress.

But, it seems you'd rather play a role in destroying your party for a generation, than actually admit you were wrong in backing bush to the hilt.

Anyway, congratulation senator Franken. I imagine in 2010 the Dems will pick up at least a couple more Senate seats since the repubs have more seats again to defend in 2010.

The only pathetic person here is the one that actually thinks Gore or Kerry were good choices to run the United States. And guess what? A majority of voting Americans agreed.

Gore got 400,000 more votes than George Bush.

Bush won on suppressed black votes in Florida.

ooooh, wingnut disease is alive and well at USMB?

who bought the seat? evidence for such a hysterical and wild accusation is not only lacking, but non existent.

Franken is a loon? Hello? Have you ever listened to him or watched him without first having your head up your ass?

yea and i could not stand him way back on SNL.....but hey he is Minn. problem,Cal. has about 50 frankens in their assembly as it is....

Gore got 400,000 more votes than George Bush.

Bush won on suppressed black votes in Florida.

Ahh the good old lie factor. irst off Bush did not win on any surppressed votes, second off they stopped counting absentee ballots all across the Country, there is no evidence Gore actually got 400k more votes at all.

But asking YOU for evidence would be like asking a 6 month old to sing the Star Spangled Banner.

I could care less how "bright" somebody is. I've known geniuses who can't wipe their own asses.

Francken is a loon. But he should feel right at home in DC....with the likes of Richardson, and the boob who bought Obama's senate seat.

Obviously you could careless how "bright" someone is, hell, you voted for Bush TWICE!

How the dumb get dumber

Al is a really bright guy. He is less partisan than poeple think. He drives Bill O'Reilly up the wall. He was a college wrestler and is not afraid of bullies like Big Bill. I will be watching FOX NEWS if Franken is seated. As a matter of fact I am going over to FOX now.

ltr

All I can think of is how that whole CSPAN argument went and I am just... smiling. Greatly. Having this guy on the senate floor's going to be a riot.

Appears to be another case of fake, manufactured "outrage" by Bush supporters. I've seen children put up a more convincing act of "outrage" when they didn't get their cookie.

Can someone point me to the thread where republicans were whining and crying that two GOP movie stars were unqualified to be Governors of California, where a Texas bug exterminator wasn't qualified to be in congress, and where a former GOP baseball player wasn't qualified to be a US Senator?

I could care less how "bright" somebody is. I've known geniuses who can't wipe their own asses.

Really? You got an example, Allie? How many geniues have you known?

Another really vapid remark. We do want people who are smart, bright, articulate and educated to be our leaders, not just hockey mom.

Franken is a hell of a lot smarter and more literate than McConnel from Kentucky. Or Boehner either.

I don't like his nasally tone, but he knows what he is talking about.

Fuck all the personal attacks. I bet Allie has never even listened to one of Franken's shows.:cuckoo:

Speaking of shit, you got Weiner, Rush, Coulter, Ingalls.:lol:

Well.. I, as a Sirius subscriber for YEARS now, have had the displeasure of hearing Franken's show.. he's an absolute buffoon and moron... almost to a bobo the assclown or orange_juice level

Francken is a loon. But he should feel right at home in DC....with the likes of Richardson, and the boob who bought Obama's senate seat.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks this guy is an asset to Washington needs to be ban from voting.

Forum List

Back