Senate. Show the Damn Bill

Is this anorher you got to pass it to see it bills?

• Total voters
SCOTUS is now part of the “Dem majority “

Welcome to crazy town
SCOTUS made a terrible decision for a state to defend its borders .. and I'm excited that Texas is giving Biden a big "fuck you." Can't wait to see the Biden response, sending in federal troops to prevent a state from securing its borders. Fortunately, illegal immigration is a huge concern with constituency voters .. especially those directly impacted by the proliferation of illegals (e.g. New York, Chicago, Washington DC)

I'm still really concerned about how close we're approaching World War III. I sure hope that we can make it past the election so Trump can stop it before it begins. First I was concerned when I saw what all was happening in the middle east and now our country can't even protect its own borders. Now I see what Trump was talking about.

One must keep in mind Repubs have been brainwashed in to believing Congress is not capable of helping to solve the nation's problems. They see cooperation between the parties to reach a compromise as inherently bad. They are, essentially, anarchists.
What is the basis for your faith that the two parties are capable of solving, or helping to solve, the nation's problems?

He's a former President who is currently running for office. By definition he's a politicians. And he doesn't care about you.

If he truly didn't care about us he would have dropped out of the race as soon as all the indictments started.

If he truly didn't care about us he would have dropped out of the race as soon as all the indictments started.
If he truly cared about us he would have built the wall, drained the swamp, and locked her up. Instead, he promised to increase immigration, appointed swamp rats to virtually every government position, and refused to go after Hillary.

If he truly cared about us he would have built the wall, drained the swamp, and locked her up. Instead, he promised to increase immigration, appointed swamp rats to virtually every government position, and refused to go after Hillary.
You are living in a dream world of impossible expectations

Who are you supporting for president?

You are living in a dream world of impossible expectations
He had choices of who he could appoint. He chose swamp rats. He didn't even try to build the wall until Democrats controlled Congress and we both know that they were against it. After getting elected he was asked about locking up Hillary and responded that he didn't want to hurt her. These were all choices that he made. He didn't even try to do any of these things.
Who are you supporting for president?
I support Biden. Not because he's good, but because he's about as bad as they get. I'm an Accelerationist. Americans are going to sit on their asses and do nothing until things get really bad really fast. Who better than Biden?

He had choices of who he could appoint. He chose swamp rats. He didn't even try to build the wall until Democrats controlled Congress and we both know that they were against it. After getting elected he was asked about locking up Hillary and responded that he didn't want to hurt her. These were all choices that he made. He didn't even try to do any of these things.

I support Biden. Not because he's good, but because he's about as bad as they get. I'm an Accelerationist. Americans are going to sit on their asses and do nothing until things get really bad really fast. Who better than Biden?
You are WAY OUT on the fringe

People like you who want to make America worse so that you can then make it better is a really bad idea

You are WAY OUT on the fringe

People like you who want to make America worse so that you can then make it better is a really bad idea
The building cannot be salvaged. It must be demolished and a new building built in its stead.

You might demolish it but it wont be rebuilt better
It will when things get so bad that Americans have no other option than to rebuild. Democrats and Republicans just want to change the window dressing. We need to clear out the rubble, remove the rotting foundation, and build anew.

It will when things get so bad that Americans have no other option than to rebuild. Democrats and Republicans just want to change the window dressing. We need to clear out the rubble, remove the rotting foundation, and build anew.
We were clearing out the rubble when trump became prez

We need him back again

Again, not what I said. Whether a bill gets brought to the floor for a vote depends, in most instances, on its merits. IOW, was it passed in bipartisan fashion? Which is not to say some bills don't get brought up for a vote for political reasons. Some do. But not in this instance.
yep, and when house republicans state that any bill with aid to Ukraine is DOA, why does it matter what schumer says or does if that isn't removed? Ukraine is not america! Tax money is Americans. Ukraine deserves whatever they have from their own resources, it isn't our fight.

Forum List

Back