Senate Republicans Block Benefits to Homeless Women Veterans

Lasher, calling you what you are, in fact, is certainly not mean name calling. It is defining you appropriately.

The vets stood up for you, but you won't stand up for the vets.

Not only is that lack of gratitude, your belief is unworthy of any person who loves this country.

Shame on you.

Would standing up for the vets who willingly signed up for dangerous duty also include furnishing each one with a new automobile, a fishing boat, a small aircraft for their weekend pleasure? Shall we guarantee every vertebrate who was in the service a grand existence with no cares or worries at all? Those people did a job, that's all, and they volunteered. It is the duty of everyone who is American to do all he or she can do to protect his country, and not do it for the rewards he or she might receive after that duty is done.

They did job that you would not. For protecting their country they get benefits you do not. That is the way it is. Thank heavens you do not make the rules but only whine about them.

It takes a small mind, such as yours, to use ridicule words like "whine" to try and prove some point, old sport.

Just where do those benefits stop? You didn't answer my question about the autos, boats and planes. Why should anyone be provided for, ad infinitum, simply for defending his country? Do you imagine the soldiers who froze at Valley Forge expected to be provided with free medical, clothing, housing, food, etc. after they returned back to their families?
No, they were rugged individuals who provided for themselves and were glad to do it. They were the stock of which America is sadly lacking today. Today's people are so used to having everything given to them by the Government, they whine (I can use it too) when they aren't provided for by Big Brother Government. Soak the rich!!

You are whining, Lasher. Your arguments do not make sense, Lasher. You cry when your silly arguments are repudiated, Lasher. What is your issue, Lasher?

Were you rejected when you tried to join?

You are whining, Lasher. Your arguments do not make sense, Lasher. You cry when your silly arguments are repudiated, Lasher. What is your issue, Lasher?

Were you rejected when you tried to join?

You are the one who appears to be doing most of the whining, old sport, Lasher is only telling it as it is, while you can't refrain from your constant bleating about how patriotic you are and trying to make Lash think you are more knowledgeable than He. Lash laughs in your face because of your transparent futility in your posts. Get a grip, old man.

Lasher continues to pine and whine.

He can't stop bleating about how awful it is to take care of vets.

Lasher knows nothing.

Would standing up for the vets who willingly signed up for dangerous duty also include furnishing each one with a new automobile, a fishing boat, a small aircraft for their weekend pleasure? Shall we guarantee every vertebrate who was in the service a grand existence with no cares or worries at all? Those people did a job, that's all, and they volunteered. It is the duty of everyone who is American to do all he or she can do to protect his country, and not do it for the rewards he or she might receive after that duty is done.

They did job that you would not. For protecting their country they get benefits you do not. That is the way it is. Thank heavens you do not make the rules but only whine about them.

It takes a small mind, such as yours, to use ridicule words like "whine" to try and prove some point, old sport.

Just where do those benefits stop? You didn't answer my question about the autos, boats and planes. Why should anyone be provided for, ad infinitum, simply for defending his country? Do you imagine the soldiers who froze at Valley Forge expected to be provided with free medical, clothing, housing, food, etc. after they returned back to their families?
No, they were rugged individuals who provided for themselves and were glad to do it. They were the stock of which America is sadly lacking today. Today's people are so used to having everything given to them by the Government, they whine (I can use it too) when they aren't provided for by Big Brother Government. Soak the rich!!

The bottom line is these men and women signed up to do something you did not, to defend this country and put their lives in possible danger. For taking that risk, there are rewards. If you are so jealous your current job at Dairy Queen doesn't provide these kind of benefits, quit and head to your nearest Military recruiters office.

The bottom line is these men and women signed up to do something you did not, to defend this country and put their lives in possible danger. For taking that risk, there are rewards. If you are so jealous your current job at Dairy Queen doesn't provide these kind of benefits, quit and head to your nearest Military recruiters office.

Oh my, now I've done it. You have been stirred up and Lash has hurt you so much you are now talking about a job at Dairy Queen. Sorry I stuck it in so deep, old bean. How do you know anything about Lasher's military service? Are you a fortune teller? Prescient? ESP? You are becoming incoherent, my pal.

Oh my, now I've done it. You have been stirred up and Lash has hurt you so much you are now talking about a job at Dairy Queen. Sorry I stuck it in so deep, old bean. How do you know anything about Lasher's military service? Are you a fortune teller? Prescient? ESP? You are becoming incoherent, my pal.

If anyone is incoherent it is you clown.:cuckoo:

Do you really think adding the word "clown" helped your case? You are ridiculous, old friend. LOL!!

Do you really think adding the word "clown" helped your case? You are ridiculous, old friend. LOL!!

The word clown is fitting for you because it is 100% accurate.:cool:

The word clown is fitting for you because it is 100% accurate.:cool:

No, no, it's just your feeble little way of trying to assert your meek little personality over my dashing, daring, bold one.

Theres nothing dashing, daring or bold about you little lady. You are dismissed. :salute:

Now you have employed the old coward's trick of screaming a derogatory name and running away; why did I expect that? Are you late for the NAMBLA meeting?

Lash, old dean, the fact is that you are jealous of others' courage, which tell us much about your lack of it. You have no military service, old queen, for no honorable veteran talks as you.

Lash, old dean, the fact is that you are jealous of others' courage, which tell us much about your lack of it. You have no military service, old queen, for no honorable veteran talks as you.

If giving sailors blowjobs down by the dock counts as Military "Service", than yes our Lady Lasher has quite a bit.

No, no, it's just your feeble little way of trying to assert your meek little personality over my dashing, daring, bold one.

Theres nothing dashing, daring or bold about you little lady. You are dismissed. :salute:

Now you have employed the old coward's trick of screaming a derogatory name and running away; why did I expect that? Are you late for the NAMBLA meeting?

You are upset that others do as you, dear queen? You are not bold, daring, or dashing. You are a simple little zit of poster here who has been popped.

You are upset that others do as you, dear queen? You are not bold, daring, or dashing. You are a simple little zit of poster here who has been popped.

Lasher loves it when his silly little opponents get so angry they can only call Him names and wet their pants.

If giving sailors blowjobs down by the dock counts as Military "Service", than yes our Lady Lasher has quite a bit.

You're sinking lower and lower into the slime pit of stupidity, old sock.

Forum List

Back