Senate Republicans Block Benefits to Homeless Women Veterans

Since when did Liberals ever give a shit about veterans?

Old Warrior, Lash isn't a liberal, and He does, indeed, care for veterans, He just doesn't see why they should be given extra perks for doing the duty they agreed to do for the pay they received.

No other jobs that Lash knows of has to house their employees after they are terminated. Do you know of any? Lash's family has many veterans among it, and none of them have ever demanded they be housed by the government after their service.

This country is going bankrupt, and the more we feed the flames of insolvency, the higher they will burn, untill our collective house will be only ashes on the ground, and we'll all be homeless.

Romney?

Hell man - look at that elitist John Kerry. How does he get his millions? He's got millions of Chinese packing Heintz ketchup in off-shore factories, working for 4 cents an hour.

But that's OK, huh?

It's okay with the law or he wouldn't be able to do it. If you were in his smelly shoes you might do the same thing. The fact that his wife and he are both of the Hebrew faith could have some bearing on his desire to amass a lot of profits. Lash suggests you boycott all Heinz products as He has done.

Some liberals are vets; and some liberal vets think those vets who wear their service on their sleaves are assholes. Millions of us served, most quietly and with honor, and I suspect I'm not alone in finding your effort to speak for all of us despicable.

I'm suspect you loved Ronald Reagan, the guy who first required vets to prove their disability was service connected. I worked with a number of vets who couldn't prove PTST was real and the only peace they could get came out of a bottle or needle.

I surely don't speak for all veterans, my friend, so don't get your panties up in a big knot. And I don't frankly give a shit what you find despicable or not.

Regarding Ron Reagan - best Commander In Chief in my 20+ years in the service. He came in after that Carter and squared away Carter's fuck-ups and made the military his #1 priority, restored HONOR to serve, and made us proud again. Under Carter, pride didn't exist - dope smokers everywhere, crime, low morale, piss-poor pay, budget cuts, servicemen on welfare, etc.

I lived it son, not some Liberal fantasy world you're in.

So sit down and shut up. You come across as dense.

Short period of time? these enlistments are between 4 to 6 years jack ass, and some of them probably have stayed longer, how are they going to keep a place open in their home of record for that long when they are not even living there retard?:cuckoo:

Are they all orphans with no families? They are mighty young to be without anyone to take them in, such as parents, spouses, friends with privileges, etc. Why do you assume they will have nowhere to turn? Oh, calling me jackass, retard and cuckoo doesn't reinforce your ideas at all, old sport.

Not everyone has a family willing to take them in retard.

Then they must not be of very good character, and those are the type I can't feel much pain for. It isn't the taxpayers' duty to house low-life people (or any others) who are too dysfunctional to provide for themselves. Few of these malfunctioning vets you champion actually were in combat, but were just in support roles. At any rate, Lash doen't feel it is His duty to house them. Have you taken any of them in?

Some liberals are vets; and some liberal vets think those vets who wear their service on their sleaves are assholes. Millions of us served, most quietly and with honor, and I suspect I'm not alone in finding your effort to speak for all of us despicable.

I'm suspect you loved Ronald Reagan, the guy who first required vets to prove their disability was service connected. I worked with a number of vets who couldn't prove PTST was real and the only peace they could get came out of a bottle or needle.

I surely don't speak for all veterans, my friend, so don't get your panties up in a big knot. And I don't frankly give a shit what you find despicable or not.

Regarding Ron Reagan - best Commander In Chief in my 20+ years in the service. He came in after that Carter and squared away Carter's fuck-ups and made the military his #1 priority, restored HONOR to serve, and made us proud again. Under Carter, pride didn't exist - dope smokers everywhere, crime, low morale, piss-poor pay, budget cuts, servicemen on welfare, etc.

So ... were you drafted?

I lived it too, and you didn't comment on Reagan's policy on PTST and service connected disabilty requirements. So fuck off and read a bit of history - Carter inherited Stagflation from Nixon and the war he promised to end and didn't in the six years before he resigned in disgrace.

Oh, and take your "son" and shove it up your ass, I suspect I'm older and surely wiser then you.

Last edited:
Are they all orphans with no families? They are mighty young to be without anyone to take them in, such as parents, spouses, friends with privileges, etc. Why do you assume they will have nowhere to turn? Oh, calling me jackass, retard and cuckoo doesn't reinforce your ideas at all, old sport.

Then they must not be of very good character, and those are the type I can't feel much pain for. It isn't the taxpayers' duty to house low-life people (or any others) who are too dysfunctional to provide for themselves. Few of these malfunctioning vets you champion actually were in combat, but were just in support roles. At any rate, Lash doen't feel it is His duty to house them. Have you taken any of them in?

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.:cuckoo:

I lived it too, and you didn't comment on Reagan's policy on PTST and service connected disabilty requirements. So fuck off and read a bit of history - Carter inherited Stagflation from Nixon and the war he promised to end and didn't in the six years before he resigned in disgrace.

Oh, and take your "son" and shove it up your ass, I suspect I'm older and surely wiser then you.

Again, with this post - you come across as being over-the-top dense, son. Ignorant as well. For example, you're blaming Carter's piss poor performance on Nixon. That's pure idiocy. Do you take that idiocy one step further and blame Obama's piss poor performace on Bush? What is it about you Liberals and people of your ilk? Why not accept responsibly/man-up for once.

In the meantime, get back to your Harry Potter book junior.

Lasher, calling you what you are, in fact, is certainly not mean name calling. It is defining you appropriately.

The vets stood up for you, but you won't stand up for the vets.

Not only is that lack of gratitude, your belief is unworthy of any person who loves this country.

Shame on you.

Well then, why don't you show me just where I am wrong? Unlike you, I am willing to listen to others' ideas, no matter how misguided they might be.

Well then, why don't you show me just where I am wrong? Unlike you, I am willing to listen to others' ideas, no matter how misguided they might be.

You are wrong because you are assuming that just because these folks had a place to live at the time of their initial enlistment, that they will still have a place to go later down the line when they are done with service. Any adult whos been out in the real world will know that is not always necessarily the case, unless they are a Peter Pan type who never left home and sit around playing Medal of Honor all day.:eusa_whistle:

Lasher, calling you what you are, in fact, is certainly not mean name calling. It is defining you appropriately.

Not only is that lack of gratitude, your belief is unworthy of any person who loves this country.

Shame on you.

Would standing up for the vets who willingly signed up for dangerous duty also include furnishing each one with a new automobile, a fishing boat, a small aircraft for their weekend pleasure? Shall we guarantee every vertebrate who was in the service a grand existence with no cares or worries at all? Those people did a job, that's all, and they volunteered. It is the duty of everyone who is American to do all he or she can do to protect his country, and not do it for the rewards he or she might receive after that duty is done.

You are wrong because you are assuming that just because these folks had a place to live at the time of their initial enlistment, that they will still have a place to go later down the line when they are done with service. Any adult whos been out in the real world will know that is not always necessarily the case, unless they are a Peter Pan type who never left home and sit around playing Medal of Honor all day.:eusa_whistle:

If they were able to have a place to live previous to their enlistment, why shouldn't they be able to have one after their job is over?

If they were able to have a place to live previous to their enlistment, why shouldn't they be able to have one after their job is over?

Everyones situation is different, that like saying you left your parents house to work for an oil company overseas in Kuwait for 10 years. When you return there is no guarantee your parents will have a place for you, circumstances change all the time.

Everyones situation is different, that like saying you left your parents house to work for an oil company overseas in Kuwait for 10 years. When you return there is no guarantee your parents will have a place for you, circumstances change all the time.

Then such parents are the ones who should be castigated by you and your brothers-in-arms, not us taxpayers who sometimes can't afford our own living quarters.

Shame on you.

Would standing up for the vets who willingly signed up for dangerous duty also include furnishing each one with a new automobile, a fishing boat, a small aircraft for their weekend pleasure? Shall we guarantee every vertebrate who was in the service a grand existence with no cares or worries at all? Those people did a job, that's all, and they volunteered. It is the duty of everyone who is American to do all he or she can do to protect his country, and not do it for the rewards he or she might receive after that duty is done.

They did job that you would not. For protecting their country they get benefits you do not. That is the way it is. Thank heavens you do not make the rules but only whine about them.

Again, with this post - you come across as being over-the-top dense, son. Ignorant as well. For example, you're blaming Carter's piss poor performance on Nixon. That's pure idiocy. Do you take that idiocy one step further and blame Obama's piss poor performace on Bush? What is it about you Liberals and people of your ilk? Why not accept responsibly/man-up for once.

In the meantime, get back to your Harry Potter book junior.

Obama's performance isn't piss poor and the accomplishments of the congress under Pelosi's leadership make the current Boehner leadership a diminutive of do nothing. If you knew anything of history you would put in perspective the Economy inherited by Carter, along with the Iranian Revolution and subsequent takeover of our Embassy and the OPEC embargo.

There is no Liberal Party in the United States; since you choose to bring up ignorance explain your use of the word Liberal (big 'L') - using it as a superlative is too common example of the hyperbolic ignorance of your "ilk".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back