Senate Passes Budget Bill 50-49 with 4 Dems voting No

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
All four facing reelection, so they will try to swindle the voters again. Isn't that great?

All four facing reelection, so they will try to swindle the voters again. Isn't that great?

Unless the House agrees to the bill the Senate version means nothing. Now it goes to the House where they can change it all they want. And with 4 no's from the dems that means all they need is one more to pass the House version.

I was amused to see it passed along such a narrow margin, and that even a few democrooks knew better than to vote for it. It's a complete disaster, and the democrooks are PROUD they finally accomplished what they've been unable to do for over 4 years. It's still just as much of a joke as the only budget so far submitted by the moonbat messiah that got not a single vote.

The house is going to shread it, and I'd be willing to bet at least a couple democrooks vote for the house budget in order to save their asses.

2014 is going to be just as much fun to watch as 2010 was. Hopefully the people absorbed by abortion issues can keep their mouths shut long enough to win.

Unless the House agrees to the bill the Senate version means nothing. Now it goes to the House where they can change it all they want. And with 4 no's from the dems that means all they need is one more to pass the House version.

The point is that the Democrats, particularly in the Senate, continually hoodwink voters by allowing those up for reelection to pretend they are conservative but then turn around and vote for their liberal agenda after the election.

I can't fucking believe it. 4 + years and the senate FINALLY does it's job.

Withe the GOP pieces of shit filibustering everything in their childish cry-baby fits, it's virtually impossible to pass anything.

The Dems had a super majority in the house and Senate for 2 years. They could have pass anything they wanted....they chose to pass Obamacare and not a budget.

BTW, how many Dems voted for the Obama's budgets he sent down to Congress?

Forum List

Back