Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The budget deal passed by the U.S. Senate today would raise taxes on 77.1 percent of U.S. households, mostly because of the expiration of a payroll tax cut, according to preliminary estimates from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington.

More than 80 percent of households with incomes between $50,000 and $200,000 would pay higher taxes. Among the households facing higher taxes, the average increase would be $1,635, the policy center said. A 2 percent payroll tax cut, enacted during the economic slowdown, is being allowed to expire as of yesterday.

Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households - Bloomberg

1t1z6e.gif

:lol:

• Banned
Polly want a cracker?

See post # 3 asswipe.:D This from the guy who wouldn't know an honest reply if it bit him on the ass. No wonder they call you Swallow. Maybe I will call you that too from here on out, Swallow

Last edited:
The budget deal passed by the U.S. Senate today would raise taxes on 77.1 percent of U.S. households, mostly because of the expiration of a payroll tax cut, according to preliminary estimates from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington.

More than 80 percent of households with incomes between $50,000 and $200,000 would pay higher taxes. Among the households facing higher taxes, the average increase would be $1,635, the policy center said. A 2 percent payroll tax cut, enacted during the economic slowdown, is being allowed to expire as of yesterday.

This temporary measure was passed under Obama and now Congress has taken away the temproary measure under Obama. I don't understand the necessity of having two threads on this? What is your point?

• Banned

This temporary measure was passed under Obama and now Congress has taken away the temproary measure under Obama. I don't understand the necessity of having two threads on this? What is your point?

I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Are you fucking stupid? This folks is leftwing debate.

Unaware of the other, two people post the same article... as if it never happened before.

Now we have the Three Amigos dwelling on it.

:clap2:

I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Are you fucking stupid? This folks is leftwing debate.

Unaware of the other, two people post the same article... as if it never happened before.

Just answer my question please. What point are you trying to make with your thread? Or, are you trying to make a point at all?

• Banned

Just answer my question please. What point are you trying to make with your thread? Or, are you trying to make a point at all?

If you can't figure that out just by the title alone, then I can't help you.

What point are you trying to make when g5000 already pointed out there was another thread already started?

That the point on your head is sharper than the one on his?

Last edited:

What point are you trying to make when g5000 already pointed out there was another thread already started?

Are you trying to say that you thought the temporary tax cuts would last forever?

I'll tell everyone.

Beretta hates anything if it's done by the left.

Thanks for posting the left raised everyone's taxes.

No one dumber than Bobby.:D Doesn't think before he posts yet wants to make an issue over a duplicate thread. :eusa_boohoo:

He so wants to be loved and accepted here that he sells his soul everyday. Check him out in the Flame Zone for his Greatest Hits.

Last edited:

Are you trying to say that you thought the temporary tax cuts would last forever?

Amazing.:eusa_eh:

I'll tell everyone.

Beretta hates anything if it's done by the left.

No one dumber than Bobby.:D Doesn't think before he posts yet wants to make an issue over a duplicate thread. :eusa_boohoo:

Oh, the irony is overwhelming on this one.

Where did I mention anything about the duplicate threads?

You don't even know what irony is. Try addressing the comment that you just admitted that I don't like anything the left does when the article is about tax increases...which you attributted to the left without realizing it, loser...by thinking you were being witty. You're witless...there's a difference.

Are you slow? Or just trolling again?

Last edited:

You don't even know what irony is. It's no longer irony when I explained why there are two threads.

Try addressing the comment that you just admitted that I don't like anything the left does when the article is about tax increases...which you attributted to the left without realizing it, loser...by thinking you were witty. You're witless...there's a difference.

:lmao:

More irony.

I never mentioned the duplicate threads, so why do you keep mentioning it?

Actually it's 3 threads. The retread Roo made one yesterday.

The rightwing rule is,

the more wrong you are about something, the more threads you have to start on it...

...I guess that's to remind people how wrong they were, as if it's some sort of badge of honor.

You don't even know what irony is. It's no longer irony when I explained why there are two threads.

Try addressing the comment that you just admitted that I don't like anything the left does when the article is about tax increases...which you attributted to the left without realizing it, loser...by thinking you were witty. You're witless...there's a difference.

:lmao:

More irony.

I never mentioned the duplicate threads, so why do you keep mentioning it?

Keep harping on that. Maybe if you do know one will see what I just said about your comment on the left and taxes.

Be real quiet "Boobby" Maybe no one will see how fucking stoooopid you are.

Actually it's 3 threads. The retread Roo made one yesterday.

The rightwing rule is,

the more wrong you are about something, the more threads you have to start on it...

...I guess that's to remind people how wrong they were, as if it's some sort of badge of honor.

Our concubines on the left are now board monitors. Are they qualified?

When you don't have an answer...be petty and trite.

Forum List

Back