Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households

You don't even know what irony is. It's no longer irony when I explained why there are two threads.

Try addressing the comment that you just admitted that I don't like anything the left does when the article is about tax increases...which you attributted to the left without realizing it, loser...by thinking you were witty. You're witless...there's a difference.

Are you slow? Or just trolling again?

:lmao:

More irony.

I never mentioned the duplicate threads, so why do you keep mentioning it?

Keep harping on that. Maybe if you do know one will see what I just said about your comment on the left and taxes.

Be real quiet "Boobby" Maybe no one will see how fucking stoooopid you are.

IronyMeter1.gif

More irony.

I never mentioned the duplicate threads, so why do you keep mentioning it?

Keep harping on that. Maybe if you do know one will see what I just said about your comment on the left and taxes.

IronyMeter1.gif

And look who can't tear himself away from 1 of 3 threads....Boobby, the Flamer.

Here he can troll and try to get it moved. Elsewhere he might have to have an opinion.

Happy New Year Boobby. Play with yourself...oh sorry. I didn't mean to reveal that personal note about you in public.

IronyMeter1.gif

Here he can troll and try to get it moved. Elsewhere he might have to have an opinion.

Happy New Year Boobby. Play with yourself...oh sorry. I didn't mean to reveal that personal note about you in public.

Wow, you cry a lot.

Wow, you cry a lot.

Ever notice Boobby...no one but me gives you the time of day? I'm done...but I doubt you are...that's how predictible you have become.

:clap2::D:razz::eusa_shifty::tongue::badgrin:

Wow, you cry a lot.

Ever notice Boobby...no one but me gives you the time of day? I'm done...but I doubt you are...that's how predictible you have become.

:clap2::D:razz::eusa_shifty::tongue::badgrin:

I'd notice such a thing if it were true.

You're not done either, watch.

The budget deal passed by the U.S. Senate today would raise taxes on 77.1 percent of U.S. households, mostly because of the expiration of a payroll tax cut, according to preliminary estimates from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington.

Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households - Bloomberg

However that is not the way the media is promoting it. So far all the headlines I have heard on TV and Radio say that because the Bush tax cuts have been extended 98% of taxpayers will pay less taxes.
it is only have you dig a little deeper do you find out according to the Tax Policy Center, 77% of Americans will pay higher taxes in 2013.

The budget deal passed by the U.S. Senate today would raise taxes on 77.1 percent of U.S. households, mostly because of the expiration of a payroll tax cut, according to preliminary estimates from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington.

Senate-Passed Deal Means Higher Tax on 77% of Households - Bloomberg

However that is not the way the media is promoting it. So far all the headlines I have heard on TV and Radio say that because the Bush tax cuts have been extended 98% of taxpayers will pay less taxes.
it is only have you dig a little deeper do you find out according to the Tax Policy Center, 77% of Americans will pay higher taxes in 2013.

It was my only point but you see where they take a thread when they have no answers.

I just heard the 12:00 news and they are starting to report the increases. It will all come out eventually.

This is no deal. It's a pathetic sham that solved nothing.

Forum List

Back