Senate Overwhelmingly Passes Sanctions On Russia 97-2

So what did Russia do, exactly? When did Russia become the enemy of the "Deep State" other than taking in Crimea????
Explain this to me.........

Ask the Republicans. They run things

No, I asked you, punkinpuss...........did they become an enemy before or after the Hildebeast took 143 million in exchange for signing off on a uranium deal....or was it after John Podesta was hired by Russia to lobby for the lifting opf sanctions that should have never been placed on them to begin with?

I want to know what YOU think you know............and I bet it ain't much.

(snicker)

Thats cute and all but that doesn't change the fact that Republicans have the majority yet you are blaming phantom Democrats for the unbelievable assertion that just because Russia committed Cyber Espionage against our nation doesn't mean they are necessarily bad.

Rofl. Fuck off stupid.

Trump has very little support within the neocon party because the neocons and leftards are on the same team and they have this great scam going that they fear Trump will interfere with because he knows how a business should be run....because your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and I have explained that to those on this forum NUMEROUS times..........it's a CORPORATION.....get it, dipshit??????

That's what I said...Phantom Democrats everywhere. Boo!

97 to 2. Argue with that. It ain't 97 Democrats in the Senate clown.
\

The Senate and the House is a joke.........bought and paid for by the ones that print those Federal Reserve notes that you believe is "money" and has an intrinsic value........it doesn't...it's green colored toilet paper and you are going to find that out the hard way.

So what did Russia do, exactly? When did Russia become the enemy of the "Deep State" other than taking in Crimea????

The Russians have interfered in our elections as well as in the Netherlands and France. They are working with Iran to undermine us in the Mideast. They have also worked in Afghanistan against our troops.

The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan package of new Russia sanctions that also lets Congress block President Donald Trump from easing or ending penalties against Moscow, the year's most significant GOP-imposed restriction on the White House.

The 97-2 vote on the Russia sanctions plan capped a week of talks that demonstrated cross-aisle collaboration that's become increasingly rare as Trump and the GOP push to repeal Obamacare without any Democratic votes. Senators merged the sanctions package with a bipartisan Iran sanctions bill that's on track for passage as soon as this week, complicating the politics of any future veto threat from the Trump administration.

Additional sanctions in the bill target specific areas of the Russian economy, including mining and shipping.

Voting against the bill were Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who continues to advocate for Putin and Russia on every occasion, and Rand Paul of Kentucky because … Aqua Buddha? In any case, the question is whether 97 yes votes is enough to keep Donald Trump from saying no.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj_vaiq77UAhWBy4MKHf50BbAQqUMIKjAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-passes-russia-sanctions-trump-limits-239553&usg=AFQjCNEQ2wNigvQ0GU4CHHYVAa9UG5nj7Q&sig2=C9PGtmjn6uCbdK_eoBdtVw

You won't be getting that oil money Donnie boy. You might want to call your buddy Vladimir, and break it to him gently.
Veto it.
The Senate will just override his nonsense.
I know they will. The People will see President Trump is trying to be friends with nations we should be friends with but these butt hurt neocons on both sides don't want to be.

49% of voters in a Rasmussen poll saw the Comey firing as a attempt to end the Russia investigation. Voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump's Russia policy. They also have very negative views of Putin.

I know they will. The People will see President Trump is trying to be friends with nations we should be friends with but these butt hurt neocons on both sides don't want to be.
Saudi Arabia, Russia, and China? :rofl:
You would rather provoke war with these countries? I didn't see any complaining from you when Obama was friendy with China and Saudi Arabia or Russia for that matter
They're the ones provoking war, snowflake. Crimea, the South China Sea, engaging in and sponsoring terrorism. Look at Trump partying with the people he spent his entire campaign accusing of perpetrating 9/11:

trump-sword-ap.jpg
All issues that have ZERO bearing on the United States. I guarantee you ask the sane normal every day American what they are worried about its the economy,education and immigration not what the hell Russia is doing in Ukraine or what China is doing in the South China Sea. For a democrat you sure are a chicken hawk. Certainly more of the Hillary mold than the Bernie one.

I would agree with you that given one choice that Russia would rate very low however when people are allowed to make multiple choices, over half are worried about Russia and China. They are worried about a potential war.

The US Congress passes sanctions on Russia. They must think Russia has done something really bad. Maybe something regrading our election. Maybe something that all of our intelligence agencies have confirmed. Perhaps something our intelligence agencies have deemed worth investigating Lying Donald for and investigating him for obstructing the investigation into Russia's meddling with our election, which is an act of war.

But there's nothing to see here.

The Russians have interfered in our elections as well as in the Netherlands and France. They are working with Iran to undermine us in the Mideast. They have also worked in Afghanistan against our troops.

The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan package of new Russia sanctions that also lets Congress block President Donald Trump from easing or ending penalties against Moscow, the year's most significant GOP-imposed restriction on the White House.

The 97-2 vote on the Russia sanctions plan capped a week of talks that demonstrated cross-aisle collaboration that's become increasingly rare as Trump and the GOP push to repeal Obamacare without any Democratic votes. Senators merged the sanctions package with a bipartisan Iran sanctions bill that's on track for passage as soon as this week, complicating the politics of any future veto threat from the Trump administration.

Additional sanctions in the bill target specific areas of the Russian economy, including mining and shipping.

Voting against the bill were Sen. Mike Lee of Utah, who continues to advocate for Putin and Russia on every occasion, and Rand Paul of Kentucky because … Aqua Buddha? In any case, the question is whether 97 yes votes is enough to keep Donald Trump from saying no.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjj_vaiq77UAhWBy4MKHf50BbAQqUMIKjAA&url=http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/14/senate-passes-russia-sanctions-trump-limits-239553&usg=AFQjCNEQ2wNigvQ0GU4CHHYVAa9UG5nj7Q&sig2=C9PGtmjn6uCbdK_eoBdtVw

You won't be getting that oil money Donnie boy. You might want to call your buddy Vladimir, and break it to him gently.
Veto it.

49% of voters in a Rasmussen poll saw the Comey firing as a attempt to end the Russia investigation. Voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Trump's Russia policy. They also have very negative views of Putin.

You would rather provoke war with these countries? I didn't see any complaining from you when Obama was friendy with China and Saudi Arabia or Russia for that matter
They're the ones provoking war, snowflake. Crimea, the South China Sea, engaging in and sponsoring terrorism. Look at Trump partying with the people he spent his entire campaign accusing of perpetrating 9/11:

trump-sword-ap.jpg
All issues that have ZERO bearing on the United States. I guarantee you ask the sane normal every day American what they are worried about its the economy,education and immigration not what the hell Russia is doing in Ukraine or what China is doing in the South China Sea. For a democrat you sure are a chicken hawk. Certainly more of the Hillary mold than the Bernie one.

I would agree with you that given one choice that Russia would rate very low however when people are allowed to make multiple choices, over half are worried about Russia and China. They are worried about a potential war.

Russia had nothing to do at all with the outcome of the election....nada, zero, zilch.

Veto it.

trump-sword-ap.jpg

Brainwashing works. When people get nothing but Anti Russian Propaganda everyday of course they are going to parrot what they have heard. Now ask them WHY they hate Russia....won't get a damn thing.

Why would Trump want to ease sanctions?

Forum List

Back