Senate (GOP) rejects amendment to build border fence

Again you deflect away from my pointed question and start babbling about non-existent voter fraud.

You really suck at this. :lol:
I'm sure it comforts you to think so, but no.

Can you explain why the Federal government refuses to enforce Federal immigration law? Can you explain why the Federal government sues states to prevent them from enforcing Federal immigration law?

Can you really claim that the Federal government, currently under 2/3 Democratic Party control, is interested in doing anything about illegal immigration?

As far as deflection is concerned, why do you pretend that my posts showing you're wrong about the term "record deal" being obsolete simply don't exist?

Alabama's law was clearly un-Constitutional.
How? And how about Arizona's?
Obama has deported illegals at 1.5 times Bush's rate.
Yeah. He's also releasing the dangerous ones back out into the street.

Make sure you lock your doors so they don't get in. You know, like you DON'T want to do for the nation.

And you have still ducked my question. :lol:
Sorry...too busy working on a CD deal.

:lmao:

True we don't need 700 miles of fence or the expense of 20,000 Agents, either would be a cosmetic remedy anyway, like putting a band aid on a wound that requires 200 stitches.

If you want to stop illegal immigration you just need a bill with only 4 inclusions;

1, Make E-Verify mandatory, resume work place raids, arrest and fine employers whom hire illegals.

Opposed by democrats and RINO.

2, Make it a class A felony to sell, lease, rent, or otherwise provide illegals with dwellings.

Again opposed by democrats and the ACLU.

Opposed by democrats.
You have to be smart enough to know your claim to removal of the anchor baby so-called loop hole is something that would take a Constitutional amendment because of the following:

4, Require proof of citizenship or legal status to enroll kids in school.

Opposed by democrats and the ACLU.

In a nutshell make it as difficult as possible to exist in the US illegally. If that was done there will be nothing here for them, no reason for them to come here, no reason for them to overstay visas, and no reason for those here already to stay. Our problem for the most part will deport itself.

After about six mouths or so of that, sufficient word should have spread that there is nothing here for you don't bother to come. After that it would be safe to assume that anyone still trying to cross our border illegally would be doing so for nefarious reasons, that's when you break out the drones.

In a nutshell I would agree with you but .......in reality?

Securing our border is not a band-aid fix, its one of the pieces of the illegal immigration puzzle needed to be put in place, but one that needs to be on the top of the list.

Wrong;

The whole "secure the border first" is a ruse, a huge con job being played on the American people, getting everyone to believe it is the end all to illegal immigration which it is not.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is through strong deterrents like I listed, securing the border is not a deterrent it is simply an obstacle; obstacles can be circumvented and it will. The Border is like our public school system no matter how much money you throw at it nothing will get better, I know, I live on it, so close can see houses in Mexico from my front porch with the naked eye.

Last edited:
The fact that more than 50% of illegal aliens simply crossed the border with a valid visa, and then did not go home, should not deter the Right from throwing hundreds of billions of dollars at building fences that any idiot can climb over, or just plain go around (unless they plan on extending it across the Gulf of Mexico, and Pacific ocean)...or better yet, just apply for and get a visa. The border patrol contracts out building these fences to independent contractors, and they like to hire people who speak Spanish, since everyone here is bilingual. Consequently, we have given yet another incentive for latnios to come across and get a job.

The reason that I am no longer a republican is that they don't seem to have the ability to think things through. Even those that would still cross the AZ desert, walking 4 days in 110 degree heat with no water through cactus and rattlesnake infested country are not going to say to themselves, "Oh! A fence! That is too much for me to face! I'm staying right here!"

Last edited:
It never fails. I push you long enough, your stupid comes out.

Didn't read the article, did you? They want to put non-lethal weapons on the border patrol drones.

Besides, you don't seem to have a problem with Obama killing people without due process.

Or is it different...somehow...it just is, you racist!!...when Obama does it?

You said arming drones.

You can try to claim that arming drones doesn't mean what we all know it means, but you'll just be digging yourself another hole.

Haven't you dug enough on this message board?
Soooo...you're too stupid to read the article...and it's MY fault.

You're quite the whiny little bitch, aren't you?
What does 'arming drones' mean to 99% + of the people asked?

You said arming drones.

You can try to claim that arming drones doesn't mean what we all know it means, but you'll just be digging yourself another hole.

To the people who read the article...you know, like you didn't...it means with non-lethal weapons.

You're REALLY blaming me for your fuck-up. I'd say it's unbelievable, but it's perfectly in character for you.

You said arming drones.

I think it means, "Set the phasers on 'stun', men!"

Even nutball scum bumble into daylight once in a while.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to prosecute corporations hiring illegals.

For what it's worth, when the fence IS built, it will be as much to keep people in as out.

You seem to be forgetting deportation of the illegals themselves, Jughead.

As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security*. But that’s only part of Obama’s deportation strategy: The administration’s stated goal is to prioritize the deportation of criminal, dangerous illegal immigrants. And it’s promised to make a new program called Secure Communities mandatory by 2013, which would force local law enforcement to share fingerprints of those arrested with the Department of Homeland Security, which has immigration records, through the FBI.

Obama is deporting immigrants faster than Bush. Republicans don?t think that?s enough.

FYI Obama lied:

DHS Deportation Numbers Again Called into Question

According to a press release by the House Judiciary Committee:

The House Judiciary Committee has obtained internal U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) documents, which show that the Obama administration is cooking the books to achieve their so-called “record” deportation numbers for illegal immigrants and that removals are actually significantly down—not up—from 2009. Beginning in 2011, the Committee has learned that Obama administration officials at the Department of Homeland Security started to include numbers from the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP) in its year-end removal numbers.… t is illegitimate to count illegal immigrants apprehended by the Border Patrol along the Southwest border as ICE removals.

Do away with ATEP removals numbers in ICE’s deportation figures and what you get is not the record number the agency so proudly proclaims. ICE’s 2011 total removals, according to the House Judiciary press release, would drop from a purported 397,000 to around 360,000, and the agency’s 2012 numbers (annualized) would drop from 334,000 to approximately 263,000.

Obama & Co used some sleight of hand to make it appear they were deporting record numbers when in reality:

Immigration Apprehensions Lowest Since 1972

Less than two years into the Obama presidency, the number of immigration violation apprehensions was at the lowest level since 1972, according the federal report.

The only record deportations this administration is doing is "lows".

A fence will keep out a terrorist? :lol:

Thank you for cherry picking....But yes a fence could keep out terrorist as it could drugs and gang members. Could it stop the flow of drugs and gang members or even terrorist, no, but it could put a major dent in the ease they flow into our country.

s-JULIAN-ZAPATA-ESPINOZA-large300.jpg

Mexican Gang Member Pleads Guilty To Killing Of U.S. Agent

Why would the drones need to be armed?

If the US government can kill Americans using drone what a few Latinos?
Figures daveman would thank this.

It's your statement that Latinos are worth less, because they are Brown.

What? So Obama and you think Pakistani children are worthless because they are brown? That American citizens can be killed by drone attacks without due process. Yes Mr. Synthoholic you are even a bigger moron than I thought.

Last edited:
Border Fence? You will Never see a fence built around our borders because the very essence of world governance is a border less world. I have been hearing about this fence for 40 yrs now. Would love to see one though, but it's just never gonna happen.

Border Fence? You will Never see a fence built around our borders because the very essence of world governance is a border less world. I have been hearing about this fence for 40 yrs now. Would love to see one though, but it's just never gonna happen.

I agree and for the reason cited. America has (for the most part) always been a reactive, rather than proactive, country.

There will never be "secure" borders. Politicians will go on telling us what we want to hear while ignoring what we tell them.

Forum List

Back