Senate (GOP) rejects amendment to build border fence

dave might be. I already won this thread pages ago.

If lying and half truths are winning, you win hands down. But in the real world most people can see past the reason why liberal love illegals....its the vote, Stupid.
I have a long history of posts saying illegals should be deported. I've even posted that when we find them, they should be dropped off at the southern tip of Mexico.

So, another FAIL for you!

But a wall is just a colossal waste of money for something that has no hope of working.

dave might be. I already won this thread pages ago.

If lying and half truths are winning, you win hands down. But in the real world most people can see past the reason why liberal love illegals....its the vote, Stupid.
I have a long history of posts saying illegals should be deported. I've even posted that when we find them, they should be dropped off at the southern tip of Mexico.

But a wall is just a colossal waste of money for something that has no hope of working.
That's odd. Here in this thread about illegal immigration, I believe this is the first time you've mentioned that you want to deport illegals.

That's odd. Here in this thread about illegal immigration, I believe this is the first time you've mentioned that you want to deport illegals.

Yes - here in this thread. But this thread is about Republicans wasting taxpayer money on a wall, not a thread about illegal immigration.

Senate rejects amendment to build border fence | The Daily Caller

and you rino's thought voters sat home during Romney, you ain't seen nothing yet.

It's a myth that avid Republicans sat at home for Romney. The GOP was sufficiently galvanized and the totals reflect that. Obama paid for a result though. You think he's gettin 90 percent of the vote in the inner cities? Give me an f'ing break.

However, the GOP doesn't realize that Romney was a classy guy with a real vision and principles and that's why people showed up. Nobody cares about the rest of this soulless vermin any more. Frankly, I don't see a difference between Rubio and Clinton and that San Antonio mayor and Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich and Al Gore. If the contrast is not there, people won't care any more and 2016 is a free win for the Democrats. Because the Republicans have all these soulless losers in prominence.

and you rino's thought voters sat home during Romney, you ain't seen nothing yet.

It's a myth that avid Republicans sat at home for Romney. The GOP was sufficiently galvanized and the totals reflect that. Obama paid for a result though. You think he's gettin 90 percent of the vote in the inner cities? Give me an f'ing break.

However, the GOP doesn't realize that Romney was a classy guy with a real vision and principles and that's why people showed up. Nobody cares about the rest of this soulless vermin any more. Frankly, I don't see a difference between Rubio and Clinton and that San Antonio mayor and Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich and Al Gore. If the contrast is not there, people won't care any more and 2016 is a free win for the Democrats. Because the Republicans have all these soulless losers in prominence.

:lol:

Still whining that Obama somehow didn't win fairly?

Yes - here in this thread. But this thread is about Republicans wasting taxpayer money on a wall, not a thread about illegal immigration.

I believe the vote in the Senate was 68-32, so you are half wrong again.

Senate Approves Landmark Immigration Bill After Border Amendment Draws GOP Support

The Senate has approved the long-awaited immigration reform bill that creates a path to citizenship for millions of undocumented immigrants while imposing unprecedented new measures for border security. Fourteen Republicans joined a united Democratic caucus to pass the bill by a vote of 68 to 32. It includes an amendment that radically expands enforcement along the U.S.-Mexico border, spending $46 billion to nearly double the number of border agents to 40,000, expand the use of drones, and construct around 700 miles of border fencing.

Senate Approves Landmark Immigration Bill After Border Amendment Draws GOP Support | Democracy Now!

So your outlandish claim that republicans wasting taxpayer money seems to have fallen on 52 democrats who supported the amendment.

Funny thing happen on the way to the voting booth...democrats are still whining about 2000 and 2004.

What's the wall intended to reduce, Skippy?

Besides, you've had several opportunities. You've said what you'd like to do to businesses that knowingly hire illegals -- that would have been a perfect opportunity to say, "...and the illegals should be deported."

Simple, huh?

:lol:

Somehow, I knew you'd troll that one part. Get over yourself. I have my viewpoint. I don't need to apologize to you for it.

Besides, you've had several opportunities. You've said what you'd like to do to businesses that knowingly hire illegals -- that would have been a perfect opportunity to say, "...and the illegals should be deported."

Simple, huh?

Considering the fact that you and I have posted together on boards for years now, you really have no clue what my positions are, do you? :lol:

You're too busy painting with that broad brush.

Are you for amnesty? If so, why?

No, I'm for shipping all illegals to the southernmost tip of Mexico. Let them first cross their own country before attempting to get into our again.

I'm also for severely restricting immigration to friendly countries. We don't need Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. getting great educations here, then going back with that knowledge to their countries to figure out how best to fuck us.

I await your latest apology.

Simple, huh?

Considering the fact that you and I have posted together on boards for years now, you really have no clue what my positions are, do you? :lol:

Are you for amnesty? If so, why?

No, I'm for shipping all illegals to the southernmost tip of Mexico. Let them first cross their own country before attempting to get into our again.

I'm also for severely restricting immigration to friendly countries. We don't need Pakistanis, Saudis, etc. getting great educations here, then going back with that knowledge to their countries to figure out how best to fuck us.

Good for you. But why should I apologize for a thread I never posted in, and never saw?

The following errors occurred with your search:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Search Thread - Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship
Search by Keyword
Keyword(s): daveman

Furthermore, you're being a flaming hypocrite again. You constantly claim my military service was nothing but working on sump pumps. I've explained to you many times what all I've done, and none of my primary duties involved sump pumps. Fire deluge pumps, yes. Sump pumps, no.

I'd await your apology, but you don't apologize when you've made a mistake. That's because you never acknowledge you make a mistake, Mr. "The Term 'Record Deal' Is Obsolete".

In other words: Eat shit.

Simple, huh?

Good for you. But why should I apologize for a thread I never posted in, and never saw?

Search Thread - Sean Hannity Flips On Immigration Reform, Now Supports Pathway To Citizenship
Search by Keyword
Keyword(s): daveman​

Because these have been my sentiments forever, and I have posted them in numerous threads on numerous boards, some of them you have posted on. Actually, I used to argue for even more Draconian measures, but I have moderated those views over the years.

The fact that you don't know this doesn't speak to whether you are following me around, taking notes. It speaks to the fact that you make huge false assumptions about people, and no amount of evidence to the contrary penetrates your desire to broad brush anyone who is not a wingnut.

Furthermore, you're being a flaming hypocrite again. You constantly claim my military service was nothing but working on sump pumps. I've explained to you many times what all I've done, and none of my primary duties involved sump pumps. Fire deluge pumps, yes. Sump pumps, no.

I'd await your apology, but you don't apologize when you've made a mistake. That's because you never acknowledge you make a mistake, Mr. "The Term 'Record Deal' Is Obsolete".

You have NEVER corrected me with 'Fire deluge pumps' whenever I have mentioned sump pumps. Never. All you have done is deny you worked on sump pumps.

How about going against your indoctrination and try to share in some of the blame and the lack of communication, for once.

Trypical that the R is blaming the president for this bill even though it was written by McCain, Shumer and Rubio.

I wish more Americans could see the reality of the southern border. Oh, never mind that bit of wishful thinking. There is nothing that would change the "minds" of the knee jerk haters, least of all FACTS.

Search by Keyword
Keyword(s): daveman​

Because these have been my sentiments forever, and I have posted them in numerous threads on numerous boards, some of them you have posted on. Actually, I used to argue for even more Draconian measures, but I have moderated those views over the years.

The fact that you don't know this doesn't speak to whether you are following me around, taking notes. It speaks to the fact that you make huge false assumptions about people, and no amount of evidence to the contrary penetrates your desire to broad brush anyone who is not a wingnut.
As opposed to your desire to broad brush anyone you consider to be a wingnut?

Oh, wait, it's different, somehow, when you do it, right?

You have NEVER corrected me with 'Fire deluge pumps' whenever I have mentioned sump pumps. Never. All you have done is deny you worked on sump pumps.

How about going against your indoctrination and try to share in some of the blame and the lack of communication, for once.
Good grief. I've posted my military experience on every board we've been on together...and yes, I HAVE corrected your "sump pump" nonsense.

I take blame when I've earned it, not when some sissy bedwetter is trying to hand it off to make himself feel better about his own failures.

Forum List

Back