Senate GOP Leaders Want To Put Ted Cruz In A Time Out

LOL, he's a jackass that is abusing his elected office to grandstand for primary season. They will put up with a little bit of that but he stepped over the line. It's funny he thought he could borrow a page from the Trump playbook and get away with it.

McConnell lied to his face. He deserved to be humiliated on the floor and for the record.

How do we know McConnell lied to him? The Export-Import Bank is an important institution for our trade policies. It seems unlikely the Republicans would not vote to keep it functioning.
You have no idea how Congress works. You might as well held an Idiot sign around your neck with that post.
You are the one who does not know how Congress works, you and Cruz. He accomplishes nothing and the public is letting him know what they think of him with support for his Presidential candidacy barely registering in the polls.
McConnell, Hatch, and Alexander are not "the public", skid mark.

They all expect to be worshipped. To me, they are rat excrete stuck on a shoe.

LOL, he's a jackass that is abusing his elected office to grandstand for primary season. They will put up with a little bit of that but he stepped over the line. It's funny he thought he could borrow a page from the Trump playbook and get away with it.

McConnell lied to his face. He deserved to be humiliated on the floor and for the record.

How do we know McConnell lied to him? The Export-Import Bank is an important institution for our trade policies. It seems unlikely the Republicans would not vote to keep it functioning.
You have no idea how Congress works. You might as well held an Idiot sign around your neck with that post.
You are the one who does not know how Congress works, you and Cruz. He accomplishes nothing and the public is letting him know what they think of him with support for his Presidential candidacy barely registering in the polls.
No matter what kind of POS lying assholes those guys are, they have careers of getting reelected and getting things done for their parties by performing their jobs to the satisfaction of the public who put them in office and kept them in office. Your POS asshole accomplishes nothing and has shown himself to be nothing more than a troublemaker with a huge ego. He has been a total failure as a Senator. He does not understand or does not care about performing the job he was hired for by the public.

Precisely what was Cruz expecting when he said that stuff? A cake?

This was just (more) campaign showboating, and McConnell won't just stand there and take it.

YEP, Mac is tough as nails. He has no problem with ripping up babies.

This was just (more) campaign showboating, and McConnell won't just stand there and take it.

He continually takes it from Obama and he loves it

Last edited:

No matter what kind of POS lying assholes those guys are, they have careers of getting reelected and getting things done for their parties by performing their jobs to the satisfaction of the public who put them in office and kept them in office. Your POS asshole accomplishes nothing and has shown himself to be nothing more than a troublemaker with a huge ego. He has been a total failure as a Senator. He does not understand or does not care about performing the job he was hired for by the public.
As opposed to the great senators who have gotten us 20 trillion in debt and ripped up babies for body parts?

they don't OWN anyone in this country. just because the Democrat party works that way. they can all go to hell

So McConnell is allowed to flat out lie to Cruz to secure the Senator's vote on a bill and doesn't expect payback?

Surely you jest. Surely you don't side with McConnell.

I'm thrilled to death that Cruz took a chair shot at the old bastard. It's high time some one did.

Of course there was going to be blow back. That is what happens when you buck the leaders of your party.

YEP, Mac is tough as nails. He has no problem with ripping up babies.
Which, of course, has nothing to do with my post.
You didn't deny it, though.
I'll reply any time to honest posts that are not trying to deflect.

So McConnell is allowed to flat out lie to Cruz to secure the Senator's vote on a bill and doesn't expect payback?

I'm thrilled to death that Cruz took a chair shot at the old bastard. It's high time some one did.
I don't care much for either one of them. What I don't like is showboating, which is what Cruz was/is doing.

So let's go back to my actual question: What was Cruz expecting when he said that stuff?

We'll see how he responds: Let's see if he complains about something McConnell does (predictably) in political retaliation.

All we are asking on here is a time OUT on all these idiotic Trump threads by you losers on the left. you should be singing the PRAISES about your wonderful four all white OLD fogies candidates running, no?

All we are asking on here is a time OUT on all these idiotic Trump threads by you losers on the left. you should be singing the PRAISES about your wonderful four all white OLD fogies candidates running, no?

This thread is about Ted Cruz, darling.

Senate GOP Leaders Want To Put Ted Cruz In A Time Out

Mitch McConnell and John Boehner are worse than Obama in one way. During Primary Season, they pretend to be Conservatives and then after getting reelected they show they are really Big Government Progressive Republicans. The political cartel needs to be busted. The time is now!! After all the lies they have sold to us…No mercy. We need someone who can lead us back to our Constitution.

First off we're talking Senate. McConnell has not only lied to secure votes on the trade bill but he is also blocking amendments like that old weasel from the Dems, Harry Reid.

These old fuck ups truly believe they rule like the Senators of Rome. That son of a bitch McConnell is actually using "filling the tree" tactic to block fellow Senators for offering amendments on the highway funding bill now.

Fuck him. I hope more Senators get the balls to start smacking the old bastard around.

Republican senators: McConnell blocking vote on Planned Parenthood

Republican senators McConnell blocking vote on Planned Parenthood TheHill

I don't care much for either one of them. What I don't like is showboating, which is what Cruz was/is doing.

So let's go back to my actual question: What was Cruz expecting when he said that stuff?

We'll see how he responds: Let's see if he complains about something McConnell does (predictably) in political retaliation.

I have no doubt that Cruz knew there would be blowback. He's nobody's fool after all.

I'm reading the Hill right now and Cruz isn't the only one monumentally pissed off with McConnell and other senior Senators who believe they truly rule the Senate.

Not only is McConnell blocking a vote on PP BUT just recently McCain kyboshed Heller's request to allow service members to carry firearms on base.

McCain wouldn't accept the amendment.

This was just before the terror attack in Chattanooga. Heller is now going to attempt to get this situation resolved in wake of the shooting.

These oldies but goldies really need to ride off into the sunset.

Cruz is right. They are the leaders of the "Washington Cartel" and they need to be disbanded.

Forum List

Back