Sen. Toomy: reports of families being separated greatly exaggerated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sen. Toomey: Reports Of Families Being Separated ‘Greatly Exaggerated’
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) said Monday that he thinks reports of the frequency of families being separated at the border have been “greatly exaggerated.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Even the politicians who see the games being played are jumping on the TRUTH train. There comes a time when facts can't be lied about any longer. Now if only to get sheep to see the same image.

Really? Where are all those kid coming from? I smell Trumpist bullshit on Toomey.

If only everyone seen things through the Trump worshippers eyes, and not the reality.
Sen. Toomey: Reports Of Families Being Separated ‘Greatly Exaggerated’
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) said Monday that he thinks reports of the frequency of families being separated at the border have been “greatly exaggerated.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Even the politicians who see the games being played are jumping on the TRUTH train. There comes a time when facts can't be lied about any longer. Now if only to get sheep to see the same image.

Key word, He thinks,

Really? Where are all those kid coming from? I smell Trumpist bullshit on Toomey.
Those kids have been coming here since Obama rolled out the red carpet for them in 2011.....catch and release started this flood so if you can find the Magic Kenyan these days ask him about it....if you can find him...he is in hiding with his deep state falling apart........

• Banned

upload_2018-6-18_11-33-43.png

Border Chief Rebukes Media: Illegal Immigrant Kids Have ‘Playstations, Pool Tables’ in Shelters

Hard to accept truth and it's already proven THIS WAS ALL UNDER OBAMA'S POLICIES......so are the pictures.

• Banned
The UN, who have multiple child sex trafficking scandals of their own going on at any given time, strongly rebuke the US for separating children from sex traffickers at the border:

U.N. Rights Chief Tells U.S. to Stop Taking Migrant Children From Parents

The UN is pure bs they create such false fabricated human rights when in reality they themselves prove they are the total opposite.
Esp. those child rapist!

Yes the UN is all wrong but only the US and Honduras is right. Yes we are in good company. Aren't the immigrants fleeing Honduras which has the highest crime rate of any country. YES. I answered for you.

HOw about more proof, oh wait nothing ever put in front of a Trump haters face is ever good enough. Funny how the Trump haters can't figure out how one sided information leaves them out of the reality world.

View attachment 199464

Border Chief Rebukes Media: Illegal Immigrant Kids Have ‘Playstations, Pool Tables’ in Shelters

Hard to accept truth and it's already proven THIS WAS ALL UNDER OBAMA'S POLICIES......so are the pictures.
The Media Are Lying About Trump Separating Illegal Immigrant Families. Here’s The Truth.

Oh I know alex has an entire artilce with VIDEOS showing what is going on there including Border Patrol stuff etc.

upload_2018-6-18_11-50-48.png

The mainstream media is outright lying in their reporting that illegal immigrant children are being detained in concentration camps, according to the acting deputy commission of the U.S. Customs & Border Protection.

“The shelters that they are referring to are operated by Health and Human Services (HHS). They are very well appointed,” CBP Acting Deputy Commissioner Ronald D. Vitiello told Fox News on Saturday.

View attachment 199464

The Media Are Lying About Trump Separating Illegal Immigrant Families. Here’s The Truth.

Oh I know alex has an entire artilce with VIDEOS showing what is going on there including Border Patrol stuff etc.

View attachment 199466

The mainstream media is outright lying in their reporting that illegal immigrant children are being detained in concentration camps, according to the acting deputy commission of the U.S. Customs & Border Protection.

“The shelters that they are referring to are operated by Health and Human Services (HHS). They are very well appointed,” CBP Acting Deputy Commissioner Ronald D. Vitiello told Fox News on Saturday.

Lying is what they do.

Forum List

Back