Sen. Sessions embraces media slur of nativism. "Whats wrong with putting america first"

Sessions takes on Senate immigration gang - CNNPolitics.com

Sessions is actually pushing two issues: 1) kick out all the undocumented low skill guys. That's unrealistic because we don't have the court capacity, and like it or not Obama has INCREASED deportation of people caught near the border and who legally can be dumped back over. But, Sessions is actually standing up for low skill Americans because US corps do use undocumented low skill workers to depress wages. Sessions is an avowed racist and really shity excuse for a human being, but he's not totally wrong. His opposition to setting some quota for low skilled illegal immigrants to do work, is counterproductive to comprehensive reform. He's more interested in race baiting than solving the problem. But hey, that's Sessions in a nutshell.

2. He's also against visa for high tech workers who do not increase US unemployment and who are of econ benefit to us. He's also against allowing them to reproduce and create new Americans.... who are not white. And that is indefensible.

you originally claimed Breitbart says this; i'm adding you to the list of fools that cant back up what they say; even what the say others are saying
No I didn't. What I said was you an rutabaga are incapable of reading the OP briebart which states Sessions wants of alter the law of visa workers, and apparently, the citizenship status of their kids.

I then put up the cnn story, which imo more farily went into sessios' views. There's no doubt that low skilled illegal immigration hurts wages, and I commend Sessions for speaking up. But, when you look more closely he's really racebaiting rather than looking for a solution. Any solution has to entail making hiring illegall immigrants harder.

And, the cnn article went into Sessions' distatste for high skill guest workers. And neither you nor rutabaga has even attempted to justify that.

Don't have a nice day.

no that isnt what you said LIAR. you said he "wants to deport the children of people here legally" on visas

[

The whole world does not live in America.

But it wants to.. There are billions of illiterate unskilled losers who want to come here and go on welfare. And obozo welcomes them cuz he knows they'll vote for the welfare party.

It's your god obozo who is letting millions of unscreened, unskilled, illiterate foreigners invade america and go on welfare and vote for his party. THINK
Illegals don't vote, dummy...

HAHAHA. Did you really say that??? They vote by the trillions you fool. Law says they can't but then law says they can't llive and work here either. Obozo won't enforce the law.

Sessions is actually pushing two issues: 1) kick out all the undocumented low skill guys. That's unrealistic because we don't have the court capacity, .

Another lie from you. The low skill illegals will leave if we stop giving them freebies. No more welfare and free health care and free school and they will self-deport. Don't need the courts at all.

Forum List

Back