Sen. Sessions embraces media slur of nativism. "Whats wrong with putting america first"

"Whats[sic] wrong with putting america[sic] first"

Just about everything, in most cases. There are other people in the world my little infants, and they matter just as much as you do...

The whole world does not live in America.
That's correct, and where they do live matters just as much as here...

not to our politicians or citizens you dullard
Learn to be a citizen of the world, you make better decisions that way. And just because we pay them to focus on this place doesn't mean it matters more or comes first. It doesn't.

Just about everything, in most cases. There are other people in the world my little infants, and they matter just as much as you do...

why should they matter to our policy-makers/

geesh are all of you retarded?
IF legal visa workers improve economic efficiency of US biz, I'd say it should matter to US pols.

Nationalist, nativists, and racists beware.

Try to deport citizens and their family members, and you will be crushed politically and socially.

It matters because no man, and no country is an island, even if it is actually an island. It's Children of God, not Children of America...

Learn to be a citizen of the world, you make better decisions that way. And just because we pay them to focus on this place doesn't mean it matters more or comes first. It doesn't.

such moronic, emotional hyperbole

say something that isnt stupid

it is the job of every government to take care of its own citizens first

It matters because no man, and no country is an island, even if it is actually an island. It's Children of God, not Children of America...

great loon; move to Godville soon!!!

Nationalist, nativists, and racists beware.

Try to deport citizens and their family members, and you will be crushed politically and socially.

the House and Senate; and most of the Governors seats

how's that working out?

When it comes to protecting our national security and economic interests, then Americans should come first, and they matter more than immigrants, you malignant cocksucking leftist ****!

IF legal visa workers improve economic efficiency of US biz, I'd say it should matter to US pols.

that wasnt your charge genius; back up what you said

That is what we pay them for but even then it isn't I Got Mine So Fuck Everyone Else. That is the attitude of a child, a stupid and selfish one so you probably approve...

it appears the people most whining about lost jobs for American citizens not only support making millions of people who snuck in illegally citizens; but support contless jobs going to people from other countries here on work visas

WOW!!

When it comes to protecting our national security and economic interests, then Americans should come first, and they matter more than immigrants, you malignant cocksucking leftist ****!
Your national security seems to be all over the fucking world. Bring it home and then you can focus on yourself, mostly. Until then, you have to think like a grownup, meaning the needs of others actually matter.

That is what we pay them for but even then it isn't I Got Mine So Fuck Everyone Else. That is the attitude of a child, a stupid and selfish one so you probably approve...

NO YOU MINDLESS angry moron; that is the attitude, and rightfully so; of EVERY NATION whose first prioritiy is the welfare OF ITS OWN CITIZENS

keep trying loon.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your national security seems to be all over the fucking world. Bring it home and then you can focus on yourself, mostly. Until then, you have to think like a grownup, meaning the needs of others actually matter.

the left's record is one of failure, the poorest got poorer and the richest got richer; both FASTER under Progressives than under the Right

this is why your emotional rants arent taken serioulsy dummy

bring your national security home?

what does this even mean leftard??

NO YOU MINDLESS angry moron; that is the attitude, and rightfully so; of EVERY NATION whose first prioritiy is the welfare OF ITS OWN CITIZENS

keep trying loon.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The EU shows that isn't true, and so does, commonly, American history. Time to act like what you are, just one nation of many all of whom need to be managed with an eye towards the future, before you no longer have one.

you idiots; especially Paint; are talking out of both sides of your mouths, as usual.

saying America comes first out of one corner of your mouth; and we need to consider everybody else on the planet out of the other side

mental-cases

Forum List

Back