Sen Reid msg to Repubs about filling SCOTUS vacancy

Harry Reid is one of the dirtiest, piece of shit politicians in recent memory. He has no say here. Republicans just need to hold firm until the election sighting Reid's own rules.
That's also assuming Democrats don't win the Senate and confirm Obama's nominee before the next president is sworn in, should a Republican win the presidency.
Stalling tactics can be performed.

Democrats made borking a verb. Payback is a barack

Because of obama, Republicans won both houses back. It is their duty to block any justice nominated by Obama for the will of the people.

The People have spoken and we don't want Obama fucking up anything else. McConnell is correct to let the next President have his SCOTUS pick

Any republican who would vote for any of Obamas picks can kiss their political career good bye
This will wait for the elections imo...
that has zero to do w/ carrying-out their senatorial Constitutionally mandated duties. Thanks for pointing that out

Harry Reid To Republicans: You Better Not Block Us From Replacing Scalia
“There is no doubt Justice Antonin Scalia was a brilliant man. We had our differences and I disagreed with many of his opinions, but he was a dedicated jurist and public servant. I offer my condolences to his family."

“The President can and should send the Senate a nominee right away. With so many important issues pending before the Supreme Court, the Senate has a responsibility to fill vacancies as soon as possible. It would be unprecedented in recent history for the Supreme Court to go a year with a vacant seat. Failing to fill this vacancy would be a shameful abdication of one of the Senate's most essential Constitutional responsibilities.”

Sen Reid is a true Statesman. :salute:
Fuck him.....if you believe his statement is not purely political, you're delusional

Harry Reid is one of the dirtiest, piece of shit politicians in recent memory. He has no say here. Republicans just need to hold firm until the election sighting Reid's own rules.
That's also assuming Democrats don't win the Senate and confirm Obama's nominee before the next president is sworn in, should a Republican win the presidency.
This is true. Repubs have more seats to defend this election and they have accomplished jack shit, as usual

“There is no doubt Justice Antonin Scalia was a brilliant man. We had our differences and I disagreed with many of his opinions, but he was a dedicated jurist and public servant. I offer my condolences to his family."

“The President can and should send the Senate a nominee right away. With so many important issues pending before the Supreme Court, the Senate has a responsibility to fill vacancies as soon as possible. It would be unprecedented in recent history for the Supreme Court to go a year with a vacant seat. Failing to fill this vacancy would be a shameful abdication of one of the Senate's most essential Constitutional responsibilities.”

Fuck him.....if you believe his statement is not purely political, you're delusional
listen shit stain- theres a vacancy needs to be filled. You've really turned into quite the rw hack since I first met you. Sad.

This is true. Repubs have more seats to defend this election and they have accomplished jack shit, as usual
Tell that to Reid.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Old fool....

harry-reid-injured-eye-AFP-640x480.jpg

The rackets boys call that a tune-up....Seems MoMo got a heavy left hand. :lol:

Newsflash....The less congress does, the better off the people are....The system was created to make sure Congress does not do things for the sake of doing them....
Government must be made smaller. Not larger.
We are perhaps the most over legislated, over regulated society in the modern world.....And every time Congress does something, we end up paying for it and in the end nothing changes.

listen shit stain. Theres a vacancy needs to be filled. You've really turned into quite the rw hack since I first met you. Sad.
Then put up a CONSTITTUTIONALIST that both sides can agree on........Not one of these.
Cartoon%20-%20What%20About%20the%20Constitution%20(600).jpg

Newsflash....The less congress does, the better off the people are....The system was created to make sure Congress does not do things for the sake of doing them....
Government must be made smaller. Not larger.
We are perhaps the most over legislated, over regulated society in the modern world.....And every time Congress does something, we end up paying for it and in the end nothing changes.
swing and a miss ASSCLOWN

Filling a vacant seat isn't considered "going overboard" fucktard

listen shit stain- theres a vacancy needs to be filled. You've really turned into quite the rw hack since I first met you. Sad.

The vacancy doesn't need to be filled....there have been other times an 8 person Court decided issues of the day. In fact your side doesn't want the vacancy filled since the appointment is doomed and because tie votes keep Hussein's garbage in place for the rest of the year.

Forum List

Back