Sen. Jon Kyl Falsely Claims 90% of Planned Parenthood's Activity Is Abortion

I believe Senator Kyle is not a liar. It's just that simple. And again, you ignore the fact that we have a health care plan for all Americans now, we don't need to subsidize PP any longer. they are involved in sex trafficking of juvinille women.. they suck the hind tit.

You simply believing he is not a liar does not provide enough evidence that 90% of what PP does is Abortions. Nothing you have said in this thread have been backed up by any sort of evidence.

I believe Senator Kyle is not a liar. It's just that simple. And again, you ignore the fact that we have a health care plan for all Americans now, we don't need to subsidize PP any longer. they are involved in sex trafficking of juvinille women.. they suck the hind tit.

You simply believing he is not a liar does not provide enough evidence that 90% of what PP does is Abortions. Nothing you have said in this thread have been backed up by any sort of evidence.

He's testifying on the floor of the United States senate.. he's the evidence I present, you on the other hand haven't proven he's a liar. so that makes you a liar.

He's testifying on the floor of the United States senate.. he's the evidence I present, you on the other hand haven't proven he's a liar. so that makes you a liar.

Except I have shown that what he says is a false claim. Just because you don't want to accept the evidence that is given doesn't mean it exists. You also have not shown evidence that the proof I provided is "cooked".

Kyle isn't lying...he's intentionally introducing incorrect information. That's completely different than lying. I know, it doesn't seem different, but it's how Fox defines it. :lol:

YouTube - Sen. Jon Kyl Falsely Claims 90% of Planned Parenthood's Activity Is Abortion

In reality, Abortion services are about 3% of what Planned Parenthood does according to 2009 figures.

What Planned Parenthood actually does - Ezra Klein - The Washington Post

As you can see in the chart atop this post, abortion services account for about 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s activities. That’s less than cancer screening and prevention (16 percent), STD testing for both men and women (35 percent), and contraception (also 35 percent). About 80 percent of Planned Parenthood’s users are over age 20, and 75 percent have incomes below 150 percent of the poverty line. Planned Parenthood itself estimates it prevents more than 620,000 unintended pregnancies each year, and 220,000 abortions. It’s also worth noting that federal law already forbids Planned Parenthood from using the funds it receives from the government for abortions.
Yes, I just saw the head of Planned Parenthood give those figures you cite. Approximately 3% goes to abortion and that is privately funded.
Kyl is a liar.

Oh so planned parent hood says it is only 3% and you just choose to believe them hey.

BS Planned Parenthood Lies!! They lie here in my town every day. They claim they do not provide Abortions here, but what they do is provide rides and funding to girls from here to travel 140 Miles to where they do provide them.

I don't believe a word those lying sacks of shit say.

I may be reposting this since I didn't read the whole thread but this is the 'walk back' statement issued from his office:

CNN anchor LEMON: We did call his office trying to ask what he was talking about there. And I just want to give it you verbatim here.

It says, ‘his remark was not intended to be a factual statement, but rather to illustrate that Planned Parenthood, a organization that receives millions of dollars in taxpayer funding, does subsidize abortions.’

How great is that?? lol

ThinkProgress » Blog Archive » Kyl Walks Back Planned Parenthood Claim: It ‘Was Not Intended To Be A Factual Statement’

Per his own office, Willow is a dip-shit for believing him. Too great. :lol:

YouTube - Sen. Jon Kyl Falsely Claims 90% of Planned Parenthood's Activity Is Abortion

In reality, Abortion services are about 3% of what Planned Parenthood does according to 2009 figures.

As you can see in the chart atop this post, abortion services account for about 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s activities. That’s less than cancer screening and prevention (16 percent), STD testing for both men and women (35 percent), and contraception (also 35 percent). About 80 percent of Planned Parenthood’s users are over age 20, and 75 percent have incomes below 150 percent of the poverty line. Planned Parenthood itself estimates it prevents more than 620,000 unintended pregnancies each year, and 220,000 abortions. It’s also worth noting that federal law already forbids Planned Parenthood from using the funds it receives from the government for abortions.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure since they don't provide any stats.

But that's as good a guess as any.

Yes, I just saw the head of Planned Parenthood give those figures you cite. Approximately 3% goes to abortion and that is privately funded.
Kyl is a liar.

I guess it never occurred to you that the bitch from PP is a liar did it? Ever heard of cooking the books?

It occurred to me that there is a bitch already proven to be a liar on this board.:lol:

When his lie was exposed, Kyl's reply was that his statement was not meant to be a factual statement.
What the hell, he was only off by 87%.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure since they don't provide any stats.

But that's as good a guess as any.

*THIS*According to Ezra Klein and the Washingtom Compost...

But NOTE? The Pie Chart presented has NO SOURCE... except the PERP PP themselves...

The CDC and Guttmacher's have all sorts of disclaimers that state they don't really know the numbers.

But I'm sure slobbert has an inside, reliable source.

Lol..yeah, right.

All this crap about abortions from the people who refuse health care for children of the poor of this nation. What a bunch of lying ideological assholes.

So the GOP-Teabaggers are going to shut the government down over Planned Parenthood and EPA regulations concerning GHGs. Until every body that registers as Republican is willing to pay a special tax to support the little bastards that are the results of their 'morality', they are hypocrits that only wish to control other peoples lives.

Kyle isn't lying...he's intentionally introducing incorrect information. That's completely different than lying. I know, it doesn't seem different, but it's how Fox defines it. :lol:

Ding Ding Ding

we have a winner folks...Dont forget Repubs when confronted with evidence that they are full of shit will turn to the "What is" defense.

What is "torture"?
What is "lying"?
What is "rich"?

All this crap about abortions from the people who refuse health care for children of the poor of this nation. What a bunch of lying ideological assholes.

So the GOP-Teabaggers are going to shut the government down over Planned Parenthood and EPA regulations concerning GHGs. Until every body that registers as Republican is willing to pay a special tax to support the little bastards that are the results of their 'morality', they are hypocrits that only wish to control other peoples lives.

What does that have to do with anything?

Psst....abortions (the killing of children) and insurance are two different things.

Tard.

Forum List

Back