Our dearest puppet.... Our President

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
So I don't get out much. I am also not good at internet anonymity. Anyways....

I cannot understand why the media is making Obama out to be some kind of prank or clown when it has always been obvious to me that the office of Presidency has been designed by a system of spiritual entrapment, if you will. It isn't that there is necessarily 'no way out', it is rather instead that there is a 'fine fine line'. Be the path straight and narrow, be the way a bit hazy and clouded, shrouded with not only mysticism and superstition but also corruption and massive manipulation... by the time any politician gets as far as the office of Presidency their record has got to be as spotless, as unblemished as possible. Perhaps that be the whole issue with Obama, perhaps the 'powers that be' don't have any real dirt on him so they condemn him as being 'unAmerican'.

Perhaps someone could better inform us all... if my 'take' on this particular sect of politics is wrong... but this is just a tip of the proverbial iceburg and boy are we in for it as a country!

I cannot understand why the media is making Obama out to be some kind of prank or clown when it has always been obvious to me that the office of Presidency has been designed by a system of spiritual entrapment, if you will. It isn't that there is necessarily 'no way out', it is rather instead that there is a 'fine fine line'. Be the path straight and narrow, be the way a bit hazy and clouded, shrouded with not only mysticism and superstition but also corruption and massive manipulation... by the time any politician gets as far as the office of Presidency their record has got to be as spotless, as unblemished as possible. Perhaps that be the whole issue with Obama, perhaps the 'powers that be' don't have any real dirt on him so they condemn him as being 'unAmerican'.

Perhaps someone could better inform us all... if my 'take' on this particular sect of politics is wrong... but this is just a tip of the proverbial iceburg and boy are we in for it as a country!

Watching ones action's and not words dictate the eventuality response as we have seen.

• Banned

Watching ones action's and not words dictate the eventuality response as we have seen.

I do understand, tremendously... the potential messages within our words as individuals, however... even when I hear the man talk it is as though he is maneuvering around a great deal of hurtles to say what he has to say. I do not envy him his position at all. Instead, I mourn for him and his because it seems a tight rope that too few are qualified for and too few would do even if they were qualified.

He's not a puppet. What we see is Magic Suit with No President.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOmTH1fIhBE]YouTube - Andrew Klavan: Barack the Magic Suit, A Political Fairy Tale.[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back