Sen. John Fetterman has been rushed to a DC hospital --- Doctors fear he may have suffered another Stroke

I think you watch too much Queer Eye For the Straight Guy

Panic! Panic! Panic!

You must have nothing relevant to say about the real subject of the thread so you fall back on what you think is the clever response, and..........

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-FLECT!!!!!!!

Panic! Panic! Panic!

You must have nothing relevant to say about the real subject of the thread so you fall back on what you think is the clever response, and..........

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-FLECT!!!!!!!

And the “subject of the thread” is Fetterman’s ATTIRE?

The subject of the thread is Fester-man's unfitness to serve in government, idiot. You can't at least make a dignified appearance in the halls of government, you need to go put on the kind of attire that you'll be taken seriously in.

But no one here is surprised that such a concept is WHOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH-ing over your empty head even as we speak.

The subject of the thread is Fester-man's unfitness to serve in government, idiot. You can't at least make a dignified appearance in the halls of government, you need to go put on the kind of attire that you'll be taken seriously in.

But no one here is surprised that such a concept is WHOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH-ing over your empty head even as we speak.

So you think Fetterman has shown up in Congress in shorts and Hoodie?

You’re that stupid??

Dr Oz and a Fox News crew should pay him a visit.
OIP (12).jpeg

Attire is important for men. Professional men like Fetterman should look the part if they want to be taken seriously.

If I went to see a doctor, lawyer or Cadillac salesman, and he came out looking like Fetterman, he wouldn't get my business.

Attire is important for men. Professional men like Fetterman should look the part if they want to be taken seriously.

If I went to see a doctor, lawyer or Cadillac salesman, and he came out looking like Fetterman, he wouldn't get my business.
Get real

Forum List

Back