Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Being restrained

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Pinching

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Well, for me, there is a difference between having sex and getting beat up or beating someone else up! :lol: I guess some people are into that kind of thing though! Not surprising around these parts, though! :razz:

I look better without a black eye so I'll pass on the punches etc.
In my single days, one guy I was dating did want me us clothes pins and blindfolds I was like um... no........

Well, for me, there is a difference between having sex and getting beat up or beating someone else up! :lol: I guess some people are into that kind of thing though! Not surprising around these parts, though! :razz:

I look better without a black eye so I'll pass on the punches etc.
In my single days, one guy I was dating did want me us clothes pins and blindfolds I was like um... no........

One of my girlfriends ran into a childhood friend of ours and he took her to his house, and she said he was so charming, and then he took her into his room where he had a sex swing and all kinds of dildos and stuff. :lol: She got scared and left. Lol.

I'm talking like a guy wants you real bad and when you get in the room he pins you up against the wall and rips your clothes off.... vs. slowly seducing you kinda thing....

I guess it all depends what I am in the mood for. That's nice sometimes and sometimes I would want the other more gentle and loving kind of sex. It's nice to change it up sometimes, so sure! Why not? :D

thatta girl!!

If I really love someone, I guess it would be nice for it to be calm... loving....

But it would have to be about love, not pleasing me (I know that sounds weird... )

... or do you like it all slow, smooth and gentle?

slow smooth gentle 80% of the time
semi-rough 10% of the time
surprise me 10% of the time.
If I really love someone, I guess it would be nice for it to be calm... loving....

But it would have to be about love, not pleasing me (I know that sounds weird... )

Naah I think I might get were you are coming from (no pun intended)

Rough sex...uh...no.
Sex and pain, IMO, are two polar opposite things.

There's a difference between whips, chains etc. and "aggressive" sex... (all said earlier through this thread...)
To me there is:

(1) Calculated sex. Doing thing purposefully with intent to pleasure the other person.
(2) Pent up passionate spontaneous "rowdy" sex (ripping clothes off, clearing off the table etc.)
(3) Sex done out of love. Just natural flowing. Done with emotion not thought or calculation.

Then there are the "weird" sex styles like S&M etc.

I'm referring more to (2) above.

Rough sex...uh...no.
Sex and pain, IMO, are two polar opposite things.

There's a difference between whips, chains etc. and "aggressive" sex... (all said earlier through this thread...)
To me there is:

(1) Calculated sex. Doing thing purposefully with intent to pleasure the other person.
(2) Pent up passionate spontaneous "rowdy" sex (ripping clothes off, clearing off the table etc.)
(3) Sex done out of love. Just natural flowing. Done with emotion not thought or calculation.

Then there are the "weird" sex styles like S&M etc.

I'm referring more to (2) above.

Well do it then! Why are you talking about it online?

... or do you like it all slow, smooth and gentle?

Like it slow, deliberate, intentional. Have tried doing for lovers what they wnated with it a bit rougher but it's not intrinsic to my personality or how I have sex so never got anything from it.

My wife has done that several times. Usually right when she gets home. However, I have caught on to several of the warning signs. Like when she calls me before she comes home from school and says something like "Hey, what do you want to do when I get home?" in a sexually seductive tone of voice.

When she does that I take off anything I don't want torn apart that I'm wearing before she gets home.

She's really hinting at what she is going to do when she gets home.

I love the way she is so passionate. It certainly gets me excited. She is only about 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds, but she is a lot stronger than she looks.

Some years ago , I was at my parents watching TV. These two people were in a car following a guy, and the guy being followed , as I recall was climbing a staircase outside a building at night.

The girl on the passenger side made a comment to the driver , about the guy being followed " I would suck his d**k."

That comment, in a TV show of a day. I found it odd - a shows viewing rating and a chance kids would see it.

Shadow 355

When she claws my back I cringe, my spine gets chills, and I seriously hate it. I get chills in my back even just thinking about it. Its flattering at the same time so I dont say anything. She also likes to hickey my collar bone for whatever reasoning which is painful too and i dont like it, sometimes the bruising spreads and lasts forever.

Forum List

Back