Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Pinching

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
aF1hfBUA.jpeg

Lol. I've never heard that one before. Clever. :D

The other night I made mixed bison hamburger patties and slapped them to properly shape them. Mrs crusader found the sound erotic and stimulating, so, of course I made an event out of it... Wait does this belong in the spanking thread?

Well, for me, there is a difference between having sex and getting beat up or beating someone else up! :lol: I guess some people are into that kind of thing though! Not surprising around these parts, though! :razz:

I don't think I would enjoy pinching or biting. Maybe some love "nibbles."
giggle.gif

Do you mean playing rough sex or someone actually hurting you, like a lot? :D

Nah just a little "aggressive" nothing really painful - maybe just a touch

Well, for me, there is a difference between having sex and getting beat up or beating someone else up! :lol: I guess some people are into that kind of thing though! Not surprising around these parts, though! :razz:

I'm talking like a guy wants you real bad and when you get in the room he pins you up against the wall and rips your clothes off.... vs. slowly seducing you kinda thing....

I don't think I would enjoy pinching or biting. Maybe some love "nibbles."
giggle.gif

Do you mean playing rough sex or someone actually hurting you, like a lot? :D

Nah just a little "aggressive" nothing really painful - maybe just a touch

Well, that's okay sometimes, but nothing where you use whips or belts and need "safe" words for me! I wouldn't like it if my partner wanted that kind of sex ALL the time. I like gentle caressing, being loved and kissing an stuff like that sometimes too.

I'm talking like a guy wants you real bad and when you get in the room he pins you up against the wall and rips your clothes off.... vs. slowly seducing you kinda thing....

I guess it all depends what I am in the mood for. That's nice sometimes and sometimes I would want the other more gentle and loving kind of sex. It's nice to change it up sometimes, so sure! Why not? :D

Forum List

Back