Selling sex for Campaign money?

Sarah's offer was only extended to Sheldon Adelson.
Ooo! Like she's all high class or something! I've heard her on Howard Stern before, she's yer typical, decent looking attention whore with a potty mouth. Nothing special.

100 bucks. My final offer.

Hypocritical rw's will turn out for this one.

Look folx, a woman whose sex life you can't control.

lud, you have alot to learn about women.

1) No man controls a woman. She might let you think you do, but you don't. Doesnt matter if you are conservative or liberal.

2) I dont know anyone else who cares to control a woman's sex life.

An Indecent Proposal from Sarah Silverman - YouTube

Sarah Silverman is trying to prostitute herself out so Obama will get campaign contributions. What a nice young lady.

Is Obama's fundraising really doing that bad?

I realize that humor is one of those things your cult frowns upon, as it might lead to thinking for yourself. (Seriously, never met an LDS with a sense of humor.) BUt if you can't see the COMEDIC point she was making, you are kind of a bit dense, aren't you?

It seems to me that it's the left wing that doesnt seem to see the humor in this situation.

Hypocritical rw's will turn out for this one.

Look folx, a woman whose sex life you can't control.

lud, you have alot to learn about women.

1) No man controls a woman. She might let you think you do, but you don't. Doesnt matter if you are conservative or liberal.

2) I dont know anyone else who cares to control a woman's sex life.

and no woman controls me either.

So answer me something. Who's her pimp? Soros who funds the video or Obama who recieve the donations from her prop?

Seriously, it's amusing to see all the people claim i have no sense of humor while im joking about this ridiculous video. Keep it up guys.

She's so stupid, she's one of those jews that thinks Obama is pro-Jew....LOLOLOL

I agree buckeye and I pray the Jewish people would NOT vote for an anti Semite radical Muslim lover

Last edited:
An Indecent Proposal from Sarah Silverman - YouTube

Sarah Silverman is trying to prostitute herself out so Obama will get campaign contributions. What a nice young lady.

Is Obama's fundraising really doing that bad?

I realize that humor is one of those things your cult frowns upon, as it might lead to thinking for yourself. (Seriously, never met an LDS with a sense of humor.) BUt if you can't see the COMEDIC point she was making, you are kind of a bit dense, aren't you?

It seems to me that it's the left wing that doesnt seem to see the humor in this situation.

I find the humor quite obvious. A few rich assholes are trying to put a scumbag cultist in the White House... And he'd be a joke normally, like he was a joke 4 years ago, but they are pouring a bunch of money behind him.

Forum List

Back