So, gang of "youths," attack white people at train stop with hammers and metal bars....

Idiotic comparison.

Irish and German immigrants were white and Christian.
the right wing didn't care, back then.

Actually, this nation is renowned for how it oppresses new comers.

It was terrible to it's Irish, and it oppressed the German Americans during both wars.
Name the country that was good to foreigners historically. God you people are so dumb.
Why am I dumb for pointing out a fact?

Seems you are the ignorant one for letting facts offend you.
Its not a fact. Thats the point. All countries have been shitty to foriegners. It would be like saying "Americans are renowned for breathing air". That statement is untrue because, we are no more known for breathing air than anyone else.

Youre dumb.
Anti-German sentiment - Wikipedia

...we are stupid to expect them to assimilate
Leftists are stupid to expect them to assimilate

I don't believe for a minute that leftists want them to assimilate. In fact, I believe they want the opposite.
They want a fractured weakened country, that has completely lost it's superiority.

It was terrible to it's Irish, and it oppressed the German Americans during both wars.
Name the country that was good to foreigners historically. God you people are so dumb.

Its not a fact. Thats the point. All countries have been shitty to foriegners. It would be like saying "Americans are renowned for breathing air". That statement is untrue because, we are no more known for breathing air than anyone else.

Youre dumb.
How does that link help your argument in any way?

This is what happens when you invite inferior cultures from shithole countries into our nation. We need a merit based system of immigration. Somali scientist... GREAT! Somali scrub... kick rocks.
That is what they said about us Irish and German..

Idiotic comparison.

Moonbat is a contrarian.......

Last edited:
An
This is what happens when you invite inferior cultures from shithole countries into our nation. We need a merit based system of immigration. Somali scientist... GREAT! Somali scrub... kick rocks.

Idiotic comparison.

And Irish/German

Muslim leader in Europe says muslims will not assimilate but will replace Christianity...I think he is right at least in Europe perhaps here too....we are not quite as stupid as Europeans which just means it will take them longer here.

This was made possible by the radical immigration bill of 1965 which most people know nothing of.

LBJ's radical immigration bill of 1965 at DuckDuckGo

mmigration and Nationality Act of 1965
The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

An

Idiotic comparison.

And Irish/German
Same here.

These WASP's want to tell us that the stories our great grandparents told us didn't happen.

Interesting. :eusa_think:

Youre dumb.
You told me it wasn't a fact.

You seem to be in denial. Just helping you out.

Youre dumb.

"No Irish Need Apply" Paddy..Bog-trotter..Drunk as an Irishman. All Irish beat their wives. Crypto-Catholics conspiring to overrun the US with their huge families. Nobody cared that they were 'white and christian'.

All these things and more...spat at the Irish by the citizens of the time. Germans had their own names...Italians being called wop and Sp!c---The Chinks and the slant-eyes..and on and on.

A gang of kids tried to rob and beat some people..but since they are of Somali descent..if indeed they even are..as I've not really found a credible source yet...it is somehow different than White kids crippling people in Howard Beach?

Those of you who buy into this stupidity are just the same sorts..who spat at the Irish 100 years ago...you are their spiritual descendants...and just as contemptible.

Last edited:
my only point that matters and that i repeat here is that the 'irish and germans' were Christian and were Western in origin . That's far different than 'muslim' and nonwestern .

Idiotic comparison.

------------------------- they are like children calling bullies Godboy .

Youre dumb.

"No Irish Need Apply" Paddy..Bog-trotter..Drunk as an Irishman. All Irish beat their wives. Crypto-Catholics conspiring to overrun the US with their huge families. Nobody cared that they were 'white and christian'.

All these things and more...spat at the Irish by the citizens of the time. Germans had their own names...Italians being called wop and Sp!c---The Chinks and the slant-eyes..and on and on.

A gang of kids tried to rob and beat some people..but since they are of Somali descent..if indeed they even are..as I've not really found a credible source yet...it is somehow different than White kids crippling people in Howard Beach?

Those of you who buy into this stupidity are just the same sorts..who spat at the Irish 100 years ago...you are their spiritual descendants...and just as contemptible.

personally I don't want them , somalis to assimilate . And as we see here in this thread it is a FEW 'no nothings' [probably young] or stupid or both that will assimilate to the 'somali' and kiss their azz'ez .

Last edited:
Third Party said:
Sounds like the south in the fifties, with a reversal of color.
Payback For Reformation And Change For The Better ??
Even Tho This Happened In Omar's District
--- Minnesota

You Support Going Back To
Dogs, Rubber Hoses And Fire Cannons ??
Kept Them Darkies In Their Place

so in a little time 'germans and irish' assimilated but they had great help being Western and Christian in origin . 'somalis' are muslim and therefore nonwestern and also owe their allegiance to 'allah' and his 'shariah' law .

Black Hate Crimes Against Whites

Media-Covers-Up-Black-Hate-Crimes-Against-Whites.jpg

By Pete Papaherakles

Is the mainstream media deliberately fabricating a myth of white racism in America in order to cover up an epidemic of black-on-white violence? While most Americans are aware of the Trayvon Martin shooting in Sanford, Florida on February 26, 2012, very few know about the thousands of whites who have been brutally murdered, raped, beaten and robbed by blacks as the media keeps regurgitating lies about the Martin case. Are the lives of these innocent white Americans not important enough to report on, or is the media purposely inciting racial tensions for a reason?

Media Covers Up Black Hate Crimes Against Whites

To bad none of them had a gun. They could have ventilated a couple of the Somali jackasses.

The rest would have fled. They don't like it when someone actually stands up to their stupidity.

Youre dumb.

Are you really this dumb?

Forum List

Back