Comedian Dave Chappelle attacked on stage while performing at Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles

Another Lefty peacefully protesting and exercising free speech when he hears something he doesn’t like; attack!

What proof do you have that this was politically motivated?

The attacker was a hot head by most accounts...

Chappelle has mostly left wing views on things...

So are you just trying to try and make everything political... Not everything is and unless you show some fucking proof you look like a fool making that comment..

The country started off on a downslide.
Yeah, we know you America-haters think so.

The slide into uncivilized behavior has been rampant in the last couple of years, thanks to the Democrats excusing and tolerating it. We now even have the United States President, such that he is, who spoke of “unity” calling the half of all voters who preferred Trump as being worse than the KKK.

The slide into uncivilized behavior has been rampant in the last couple of years, thanks to the Democrats excusing and tolerating it. We now even have the United States President, such that he is, who spoke of “unity” calling the half of all voters who preferred Trump as being worse than the KKK.
Well I suggest you go back and study some history and not his-story.

Well I suggest you go back and study some history and not his-story.
I know all about slavery and history. Stop going back a century or more.

I am talking about in my lifetime. Democrats have never been so uncivilized and intolerant as what we see now, encouraged of course by our current “president” who is demonizing half of all voters.

They were incited by a 9 minute torture/murder video.
That had nothing to do with race. Race wasn’t even brought up at trial. No, Democrats were looking for an excuse to destroy the country, and they spent the summer trying to do just that. Bunch of wild animals.

1. The left for years have been pushing the idea that WORDS, can BE violence. If accepted then violence in response is "justified" as self defense. This is of course, complete nonsense, put out there to support violence against their political enemies.

2. Trans people are mentally ill. And generally on powerful medications that is likely fucking with their already weak mental state.

3. I would not exaggerate the role of Will Smith in this. This shit has been easily foreseeable for years, way before The Slap.

Trump? Trump you say? The one who instigated an unprecedented attack on the Capitol building, and the murder of police officers and destruction of the citadel of our Federal government? That guy? The twice impeached poodle of Putin? That guy?

From now on we’ll have to go to shows with our dominant hand tied behind our back.

The last show I went to was the ballet. They don't really have a history of on stage violence. Except when the swan dies.

Trump? Trump you say? The one who instigated an unprecedented attack on the Capitol building, and the murder of police officers and destruction of the citadel of our Federal government? That guy? The twice impeached poodle of Putin? That guy?
One incident in which he asked his supporters to protest peacefully,

Amazing that you delusional liberals focus in on ONE afternoon while your side destroyed city after city for months on end, murdering close to 30 people, and assaulting hundreds, and burning down billions of property.

I know all about slavery and history. Stop going back a century or more.
Who is talking about a century?
I am talking about in my lifetime. Democrats have never been so uncivilized and intolerant as what we see now, encouraged of course by our current “president” who is demonizing half of all voters.
I am speaking in my lifetime as well. Are you telling us that Republicans have acted civilized? Both parties are a disgrace right now.

Stern's take on the Chappelle and Chris Rock incidents. Can't stand listening to Stern anymore, but on this, he's right. They beat the shit out of one guy and give the other guy an Oscar.

Forum List

Back