Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have a dog in this fight, I suspect you're a race mixer.....
You're free to think all you like. I think you're a racist moron whose self-esteem and intelligence is so low, you have to put down anyone different from yourself to make you feel better.

Let me know when the Polish Aryans start their race war and invade America. Be sure to wear a bright symbol of your racial purity directly over your heart. :)

It's bad enough that stupid Whites are having more kids, but when you have third-World riff-raffs having more kids it's truly outrageous.

The fate of the future looks bleak, a sort of second Dark Ages, as the advanced peoples of the World collapse putting the World into free fall.

We should actually be aiming to improve genetic quality, especially in intelligence, the future of the World will rely more, and more on intelligence, and instead the opposite is happening.

But, you obviously don't think about society, or race, or anything but yourself.

You're a very simple, stupid, and primitive person.

You just seem to understand "Me, mine, fit in, and go Chimp"

It's not your fault, a lot of people are like this, they're lesser beings who are incapable of greater understanding of things.

So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

I'd consider myself more of a Polish nationalist.

Is this where we tell Polish nationalist jokes?

Exactly why I'm not too keen on Westerners, they are often enough anti-Polish, and often enough pro-Multiculturalist.

We should never mix races with the Polacks.

There's no doubt however that the world would be made stronger if we rid ourselves of mentally defective alt rights.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The World will be made stronger by what?
Appeasing third-World people with low IQ's to overtake Whitey?

How do you figure that one?

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.
So you claim to not be a fucking Nazi. Are you a White Supremacist? Do you belong to any groups that espouse the racial purity ideas in your post? Do you support RAHOWA? Do you believe the US Constitution only applies to White men?

Exactly why I'm not too keen on Westerners, they are often enough anti-Polish, and often enough pro-Multiculturalist.

Typical desperate Liberal hypocrite, who of course attacks the wrong people with their prejudices.

Typical desperate Liberal hypocrite, who of course attacks the wrong people with their prejudices.

Polacks are intolerant. I don't put up with that.

...We should actually be aiming to improve genetic quality, especially in intelligence, the future of the World will rely more, and more on intelligence, and instead the opposite is happening...
As brutal and immoral as some think it may be, I support having all people tested for health and IQ in a box. If they fail the test, they don't leave the box alive, but become fertilizer for amber waves of grain. I'm sure you would make a much better fertilizer than an intellectual.

So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? ...
Dude, you're already stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding and violent. Nuttier than squirrel shit too. Bleaching or tanning your skin won't change your personality problems. Rotsa Ruck, GI
Your degenerate Kumbaya cult comprises bitter, jealous, and vindictive misfits who are desperately driven to drag the rest of us, and especially our children, down into your echoing suicidal pit.

Indeed, I fear for White children of the future living surrounded by non-Whites, bullying certainly comes to mind.

And the non-white children of the now- surrounded by Whites?

That bullying is okay with you?

LOL

My very white daughter went to a public school where whites were a small minority. Not bullied.

Your dreams of white extinction die with you.
Strawman_icon.png
Cite a quote of mine where I am dreaming of "white extinction" or be known across the forum as a low-life liar.
I already did, moron.

You said it would be "awesome" if white people became a memory.

...As Whites are slowly blended away in the U.S.A, keep in mind that African Americans marry outside their race more than Whites in the U.S.A, and the majority of U.S Native Americans, and American Jews are marrying outside their race.

The facts stand as is, your side is erasing unique, and diverse peoples from the future.

Whites are mongrels, a mishmash of all races and many nationalities.

The truly stunning idiocy we see from this pathetic brainless Sobieski fool should not be considered a normal white person.

Both Blacks and Hispanics are are much closer to "pure". The best thing we can do for our society and others is to keep him from breeding. Forced sterilization for all sub-humans like Sobie.

Last edited:
So if I get a skin tan, I will become stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding, and violent? ...
Dude, you're already stupid, lazy, dependent, demanding and violent. Nuttier than squirrel shit too. Bleaching or tanning your skin won't change your personality problems. Rotsa Ruck, GI
Your degenerate Kumbaya cult comprises bitter, jealous, and vindictive misfits who are desperately driven to drag the rest of us, and especially our children, down into your echoing suicidal pit.

Indeed, I fear for White children of the future living surrounded by non-Whites, bullying certainly comes to mind.

I don't really grasp it, these anti-Racists seem to have been brainwashed into thinking they belong to some kind of sophisticated social clique for standing against racism, completely unaware of the bigger picture.

They seem to struggle with abstract thought.

You're the only (ahem) "white" person I've ever seen actually admit to being too stupid to learn not to bully.

Being a white who does not bully and knowing many other whites wo don't bully, I can tell you that you are in a minority.

Whites are already mongrels, a mishmash of all races and many nationalities.

The truly stunning idiocy we see from this pathetic brainless Sobieski fool should not be considered a normal white person.

Both Blacks and Hispanics are are much closer to "pure". The best thing we can do for our society and others is to keep him from breeding. Forced sterilization for all sub-humans like Sobie.

LOL

"Hispanics" aren't even a race, dilweed.

By definition Hispanics are heavily mixed up.

White people are largely pure from a racial perspective.

Strawman_icon.png
Cite a quote of mine where I am dreaming of "white extinction" or be known across the forum as a low-life liar.
I already did, moron.

Still don't see the quote. No worries, racist, I can wait for you to make dozens of insults before quoting one single salient fact.

BTW, do you agree with your eugenics friend and me about eradicating the human race of idiots based on health and intelligence, not skin tone? How do you feel about seeing most of your relatives turned into fertilizer or Soylent Green?

Polacks are intolerant. I don't put up with that.

Too stupid to know 2 things.

1.) That's in fact prejudices.

2.) That many Blacks, Muslims, Asians, and Hispanics are intolerant, but that doesn't stop you from supporting them.

...We should actually be aiming to improve genetic quality, especially in intelligence, the future of the World will rely more, and more on intelligence, and instead the opposite is happening...
As brutal and immoral as some think it may be, I support having all people tested for health and IQ in a box. If they fail the test, they don't leave the box alive, but become fertilizer for amber waves of grain. I'm sure you would make a much better fertilizer than an intellectual.

What I advocate for isn't so brutal, you're just a cruel being.

I'm an intellectual, you're obviously a primitive.

And the non-white children of the now- surrounded by Whites?

That bullying is okay with you?

LOL

My very white daughter went to a public school where whites were a small minority. Not bullied.

I've certainly heard many stories of Whites living in non-White neighborhoods, and being bullied, or even beat up just for being White.

I don't really grasp it, these anti-Racists seem to have been brainwashed into thinking they belong to some kind of sophisticated social clique for standing against racism, completely unaware of the bigger picture.

You're the only (ahem) "white" person I've ever seen actually admit to being too stupid to learn not to bully.

Being a white who does not bully and knowing many other whites wo don't bully, I can tell you that you are in a minority.

\

Uh, I was talking about non-Whites bullying Whites comes to mind.

Whites are mongrels, a mishmash of all races and many nationalities.

You definitely come off as some what retarded.

Oh yeah? Mixed race Hispanics are more pure than Whites?
LMFAO.

There's absolutely no reason to believe that the alt-right is as stupid as Blacks, Muslims, or Hispanics.

You're clearly a brainwashed simpleton, who just believes what ever the Liberal media feeds you.

\

Both whites and non-whites bully.

Both can be raised knowing better and behaving better.

Your words indicate you don't believe whites can be taught to behave well.

I disagree.

Doesn't matter. From your own words, it's painfully obvious that there's no place for people like [emoji90]you [emoji90]in decent society.

You can go now.

[emoji90]

Strawman_icon.png
I already did, moron.

BTW, do you agree with your eugenics friend and me about eradicating the human race of idiots based on health and intelligence, not skin tone? How do you feel about seeing most of your relatives turned into fertilizer or Soylent Green?

Such an ideal would disproportionately harm minorities, except for some Asians.

\

Both whites and non-whites bully.

Both can be raised knowing better and behaving better.

Your words indicate you don't believe whites can be taught to behave well.

I disagree.

Doesn't matter. From your own words, it's painfully obvious that there's no place for people like [emoji90]you [emoji90]in decent society.

You can go now.

[emoji90]

Why should Whites prefer to be bullied in the minority?
As if that makes sense,. really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back