Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

I'm comfortable being around different kinds of nationalities, I even married a woman from south america. A totally free market? Careful what you wish for, since we need a balance there between free market and government "interference". Too far to the left or right, not too good. Right now, repubs have way too much power in all three branches and there will be a backlash in a couple or three years to equal things out. Problem is, the extreme left we've had in power the last couple decades think that we need to flood this country with the poor and unskilled and unvetted from the third world to keep America great, which is nuts, but it guarantees a steady supply of voters for them. Repubs only care about transferring more and more wealth to those at the very top. Sure, they support the 2nd amendment, and right to life, because those policies don't involve any money, just words.

Last edited:

Self-government for whites? And what sort of gov't for the other races?

Self-government for whites? And what sort of gov't for the other races?
Self-government, obviously.

Minorities largely already have that though.

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
The census is generally fairly accurate, look at the link. Latinos are in a category of their own in the link.

Why are so many of my fellow White Americans such freaking snowflakes?

Nope.

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Because of their mothers who were Democrats. :)

Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg
So you concede that your argument is bullshit because of changing demographics?

You sound like fucking Tim Wise with your unabashed outdated idiocy.

Because of their mothers who were Democrats. :)

Sure- blame the mother.......typical...

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Anyone who doesn't look like they might be comfortable wearing an SS uniform?

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

So we Americans aren't?

I suspected that!

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

So we Americans aren't?

I suspected that!
White Americans ARE European, moron.

Just as non-whites in Europe ARE NOT of European descent.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

She's a Jew. She's married to a Jew. A Jew is one of the President's most trusted advisors. You must be shitting your white robe right now....and those stains don't come out easily!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-21004.jpg

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.
Predominantly white, but obviously you're only going by people with low amounts of melanin in their skin. Human beings are 99.5-99.9% genetically identical. Skin color makes as much difference in the overall composition of a human being as two different paint colors on identical Ford F150s.

la-fi-hy-ford-f150-repair-cost-20150729

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back