SEIU leader questioned by FBI.

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
My Way News - FBI investigates prominent labor leader Andy Stern

WASHINGTON (AP) - The FBI and the U.S. Labor Department are investigating prominent labor leader Andy Stern in their probe of corruption at the Service Employees International Union, according to two people who have been interviewed by federal agents.

The two organized labor officials met with federal agents this summer to answer questions about a six-figure book contract that Stern landed in 2006 and his role in approving money to pay the salary of an SEIU leader in California who allegedly performed no work.

Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the investigation. The FBI and the Labor Department's office of inspector general declined to comment for the record.

The disclosure about the federal inquiry of Stern - who abruptly resigned as president of the 2.2-million member SEIU in April - comes just weeks ahead of contentious congressional elections in which the union is spending an estimated $44 million to support its favored Democratic candidates.

tisk tisk... :eusa_snooty:

A rumor will travel around the world before the truth can get its shoes on.

This is third hand anonymous gossip. Got anything better than this?

I was for sure that libs didnt need anything more than rumor..... I didnt get the memo saying to cease and desist.

As far as I am concerned SEIU should be investigated under RICO stats. :doubt:

I was for sure that libs didnt need anything more than rumor..... I didnt get the memo saying to cease and desist.

Do you know what the RICO statutes are?

How would they apply to SEIU?

What laws have they broken?

:lol: :clap2:

Since you're the cheering section for this nonsense, maybe you can tell me how RICO applies, and what laws SEIU have broken.

yUP... I do....

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act

Under the RICO Act, a person can be charged with racketeering — which includes bribery, extortion, illegal drug sales, loan sharking, murder and prostitution

Ummm.... where do you want me to start? :confused:

Let do the investigation, and lets see what we find. Come on.... me and you... we can do this!

Last edited:

yUP... I do....

Under the RICO Act, a person can be charged with racketeering — which includes bribery, extortion, illegal drug sales, loan sharking, murder and prostitution

Good to see that you can use Google.

Now, how about where this applies to SEIU, and what laws they've broken. That would be a good place to start, I think.

Now, how about where this applies to SEIU, and what laws they've broken. That would be a good place to start, I think.

I could bring you videotape evidence that the big bad wolf blew down the the 3 little piggies house and ate them and you would say that it was photoshopped....and thats turkey in his belly! :cuckoo:

Im not wasting my time with you... I personally know of 2 union members right here locally that will be facing serious time for their crimes.... I am also pretty sure its not an isolated incident.

Plus.... you libs never come up with evidence... you sling shit and try to see if it sticks all the time.

Call me a monkey today... Im slinging shit! So what.... you have a problem with it?

I could bring you videotape evidence that the big bad wolf blew down the the 3 little piggies house and ate them and you would say that it was photoshopped....and thats turkey in his belly! :cuckoo:

Im not wasting my time with you... I personally know of 2 union members right here locally that will be facing serious time for their crimes.... I am also pretty sure its not an isolated incident.

Plus.... you libs never come up with evidence... you sling shit and try to see if it sticks all the time.

Call me a monkey today... Im slinging shit! So what.... you have a problem with it?

Translates to: I got nothing.

Come back when you do..

Come back when you do..

Thanks for proving my point.... have fun with yourself here

Come back when you do..

Thanks for proving my point.... have fun with yourself here

Wait... you had a point?

What was it?

yUP... I do....

Let do the investigation, and lets see what we find. Come on.... me and you... we can do this!

Do you mean congress including obama could be charge under the RICO act?

Wait... you had a point?

What was it?

HEY DUMBASS.... READ BELOW:

yUP... I do....

OK.....

Under the RICO Act, a person can be charged with racketeering — which includes bribery (anyone remember the "Louisiana purchase" for healthcare bill?), extortion (where has ALL the stimulus money gone... can anyone say ponzi?), illegal drug sales (Im sure we can find something to do with poppies or coke), loan sharking (have you see what they did to GM and Chrysler), murder and prostitution (they have ALL whored themselves out to 2nd interests)

Thanks me very much :lol:

Last edited:
Wait... you had a point?

What was it?

yUP... I do....

OK.....

Under the RICO Act, a person can be charged with racketeering — which includes bribery (anyone remember the "Louisiana purchase" for healthcare bill?), extortion (where has ALL the stimulus money gone... can anyone say ponzi?), illegal drug sales (Im sure we can find something to do with poppies or coke), loan sharking (have you see what they did to GM and Chrysler), murder and prostitution (they have ALL whored themselves out to 2nd interests)

So, your "point" was changing the topic from SEIU and their supposed "crimes" to the Obama Administration, and their supposed crimes?

You're right, good point.

/sarcasm.

So, your "point" was changing the topic from SEIU and their supposed "crimes" to the Obama Administration, and their supposed crimes?

/sarcasm.

They are one in the same... if I had access to youtube I'd show you, but alas... I am at work.
Obama said it himself... he has been working with them his entire adult life... go look it up yourself.

I made my point, you got served, and now you can go cry in your corner. :(

Now get outta my face you hack!

Wait... you had a point?

What was it?

OK.....

/sarcasm.

Bribry no matter who does it is still a crime.
The American tax payer will give you this much money if you give your vote to help pass the health care bill. We will give your state kick backs if you give your vote for the healthcare bill.
THAT IS A BRIBE.

/sarcasm.

They are one in the same... if I had access to youtube I'd show you, but alas... I am at work.
Obama said it himself... he has been working with them his entire adult life... go look it up yourself.

The saddest thing is, I bet you honestly think you did make a point, and "won" this debate.

If my posts upset you this much, maybe you should just put me on ignore?

/sarcasm.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1NJaCtIkM]YouTube - Obama SEIU's Agenda is My Agenda[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1NJaCtIkM]YouTube - Obama SEIU's Agenda is My Agenda[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSllsTLkBsw&feature=related]YouTube - Obamas Right hand Man Andy Stern of SEIU[/ame]

Forum List

Back