Seems we have a new button

somebody here would push this one

launch-button-icon-thumb21488887.jpg

How about just banning the miniscule amount of members who abuse the funny rep as a neg rep?

better than adding a feminist button, for people who can only laugh over political FTWs.

its devaluing true humour and is exceedingly against the good nature of this forum. If something is funny, its fucken funny, regardless of whether its a political win for you.

Ive had to put up with whole rooms of dingbat lesbians ONLY ever laughing at political gain and acting chagrined at very humourous polical disparagement.

get rid of it.

I'm confused. What if it's just funny but I DON'T agree? Is that just plain funny now?

"Some folks" are gonna have a cow figuring out how to funny something they don't agree with just to mess with people...

Is that old "plain" funny now really the new "your post sucked" button??
^^^ we found the culprit ^^^

I'm confused. What if it's just funny but I DON'T agree? Is that just plain funny now?

"Some folks" are gonna have a cow figuring out how to funny something they don't agree with just to mess with people...

Is that old "plain" funny now really the new "your post sucked" button??
^^^ we found the culprit ^^^

Hell no.. If t'was up to me.. We have "rep points" back and a " Ban this Clown" button.

Forum List

Back