Seems the government is trying to create a ammo shortage

This is old tired news that keeps getting posted over and over. They buy ammo like this all the time.

They buy ammo like this all the time? They don't train with hollow points, and no the government would not order all this ammo unless they have used a large portion of ammo they have.
So explain why does the national weather service need ammo for? Why does the department of education need tactical 12 gauge shotguns?

Who knows? The more the merrier though, right? Maybe the Dept of Education is finally taking up the right wing mantra that guns in the schools = safety. I can't really imagine why the weather service needs guns or ammo though. Maybe force people to evacuate before hurricanes or something? Shoot those opposed to global climate change? Blow up oversized hailstones? Shoot the breeze?

I thought schools were no gun allowed zones?

Interesting since DHS has already placed an order for 450 million rounds why so much?

DHS to purchase another 750 million rounds of ammo
PressTV - DHS to buy another 750 million rounds of ammo
What your masters have been told to create is a human shortage.
It's just business.What I find confusing is the fact I can't pinpoint it in The Script.

I have no masters, because I don't ascribe to the bullshit. I work for cash only I quit my job making money paid by check I no longer pay into the system but I do make a lot more money.

Now it appears that the government is trying to hide it's ammo purchase amounts

The Department of Homeland Security’s decision to black out sections of the document, including the number of bullets being purchased, is likely to be related to a massive controversy which has snowballed over the last few weeks pertaining to concerns as to why the federal agency has purchased well over a billion rounds of bullets over the last 6 months alone.

Ammo? What Ammo? DHS Takes Unprecedented Step of Redacting Mass Ammunition Purchase by Mac Slavo

Well finally the mainstream media "FOX" has been forced into reporting the large amount of ammo purchases by the government.

Obscure federal agencies triggered a firestorm of conspiracy theories this week after they put out orders for thousands of rounds of deadly hollow-point bullets.
But the agencies, most recently the Social Security Administration, are trying to put a damper on the speculation -- noting the ammunition is "standard issue" and simply used for mandatory federal training sessions.
"Our special agents need to be armed and trained appropriately," said a message on the official blog for Social Security's inspector general office explaining the purchases.

Read more: Agencies tamp down speculation over hollow-point ammo purchases | Fox News

:eusa_whistle:
Social Security's OIG Responds to Concerns over Ammunition Procurement | Office of the Inspector General, SSA

Hollow points are specifically for killing. I wonder... whats up?

So what do they do with all the ammo. How many shootouts did DHS get into last year to need to replace the two million rounds they ordered last year?
Ammo is not perishable as much as you think it is.
So do try and stay out of conspiracy land for a while at least.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy folder?

It appears some of the posters here are bleeding heart liberals who have never fired a gun. Otherwise, they'd know regular practice is required. As in around at least 500 rounds a year. More is better.

It also appears some of the posters here are bleeding heart liberals who want kinder, gentler bullets that don't hurt people, hence their shock at the mention of "hollow points." Those of a more realistic mindset would understand that bullets are meant to kill things, and that you should practice with the bullets you carry in the field.

But maybe they do have it right. Perhaps an army of weathermen really is planning to kick in their door tonight. You never can be too careful. Oh wait, no.

THIS Is Why The NOAA Supposedly Ordered 46,000 Rounds Of Ammunition - Business Insider
---
Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office.
---
The Fisheries Office is in charge of policing poachers, so they do need firearms.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy folder?

It appears some of the posters here are bleeding heart liberals who have never fired a gun. Otherwise, they'd know regular practice is required. As in around at least 500 rounds a year. More is better.

It also appears some of the posters here are bleeding heart liberals who want kinder, gentler bullets that don't hurt people, hence their shock at the mention of "hollow points." Those of a more realistic mindset would understand that bullets are meant to kill things, and that you should practice with the bullets you carry in the field.

But maybe they do have it right. Perhaps an army of weathermen really is planning to kick in their door tonight. You never can be too careful. Oh wait, no.

THIS Is Why The NOAA Supposedly Ordered 46,000 Rounds Of Ammunition - Business Insider
---
Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office.
---
The Fisheries Office is in charge of policing poachers, so they do need firearms.

I'm the author of this thread, I am not a liberal and was an Air Force security police officer and a civilian police officer. I am very proficient with firearms, and know that ammo is not perishable as much as you think. What happen to the two million rounds DHS had last year. in November?

Forum List

Back