Seems like the Dems can now pick the next house speaker

number. Are you that stupid? Where did I say “per capita”?
Ok, then you’re being disingenuous… California has the largest population so going off total number as a basis of comparison is meaningless.

All the Dems need to do is pick a moderate Republican who can gain a handful of votes from his/her fellow Republicans and they can make that person the next speaker.

It would would completely take the wind out of the stunt that Matt Geatz and crew are fundraising off of and give the Dems a better opposition than the wingnuts like Jim Jordan would provide. Thoughts?

Well, with the stain of Trump all over him, we know bigly that it won't be Jimbo!

More welfare, more people living in poverty, more people leaving than any other state.
Yup… more people equals more. That’s how it works. So now that we got those useless points out maybe you can start using per capital for real comparisons. Or maybe better yet you can get back to the topic

So then why do you defend Democrats? All their policies literally suck as does their logic. Genuinely curious
Because that’s how I like to debate here. Who cares why I do what I do?! Maybe I’m a conservative trying to make conservative arguments stronger by challenging them. Maybe I’m an undercover commie…. Who cares about who I am or why I do what I do? It’s irrelevant

Nope. Cali has the most residents on Govt assistance. Wanna bet I am right? Or are you a coward?
They probably do but like I said this comes down to California’s cost of living. Let’s not forget California is the 4th biggest economy in the world so clearly it’s a beacon for capitalism. Alabama’s cost of living is very low but the poverty rate is high. It’s a complete dump lol. Let’s also keep in mind my blue state of CO’s poverty rate is around 8%.

Yup… more people equals more. That’s how it works. So now that we got those useless points out maybe you can start using per capital for real comparisons. Or maybe better yet you can get back to the topic
Back to trolling eh Slade. Your Governor is a failure.

They probably do but like I said this comes down to California’s cost of living. Let’s not forget California is the 4th biggest economy in the world so clearly it’s a beacon for capitalism. Alabama’s cost of living is very low but the poverty rate is high. It’s a complete dump lol. Let’s also keep in mind my blue state of CO’s poverty rate is around 8%.
5th

If it’s such a beacon why is it #1 in people leaving it? Including multi millionaires.

Because that’s how I like to debate here. Who cares why I do what I do?! Maybe I’m a conservative trying to make conservative arguments stronger by challenging them. Maybe I’m an undercover commie…. Who cares about who I am or why I do what I do? It’s irrelevant
It’s a message board and I care or else I would not have asked. Are you feeling OK?

Lol um it’s a beacon for obvious reasons. Perhaps you’ve heard of Hollywood and Silicon Valley
Big deal. So movies and software companies make it a “beacon”? That’s a stupid argument from a stupid person and you never answered my question. Learn to read. Dumbass

Big deal. So movies and software companies make it a “beacon”? That’s a stupid argument from a stupid person and you never answered my question. Learn to read. Dumbass
Lol what? Are you just gong to pretend those industries do not have an enormous global presence? Uh yes. That’s a beacon of capitalism. You can disingenuously downplay it all you want. It’s still true.

Forum List

Back