Seeing a pattern here?

Re-read my post because you whiffed on it. I directly addressed the difference between Xiden and Gym. What was it? You don't know, do you? I'm not asking you to agree with it, just tell me what I said the difference was. Again, you don't know, do you? Which is my point

There is no difference. Both are 8 year olds insults tying Biden or Jordan to some accusation of wrong doing.

Dude. We can all read the crap you post.

It doesn’t pass for anything approaching logic

Blocking the Dem playbook is the greatest things Republicans could do for their country since you're right they don't have one and yours is worse than none. So that's the best thing they can do.

Democrats are retarded or you'd notice for all the times I slammed Democrats in the decade plus I've posted on the site, I don't praise Republican policies. Stopping you is a great thing though. You're a racist like Democrats always have been and still support slavery letting Mexican Drug Cartels import drugs, slave and sex traffickers. It's the Democrat way
You just admitted that this is nothing but craven politics

So you name calling is "related" so not childish but other name calling IS childish.

Jesus you are an idiot

That doesn't address or even acknowledge what I actually said, so whatever, Champ

I did no such thing. You're insane

That was my point, jackass. You make up shit I didn't say and say that's what I said, it's totally inane. Inane is all you have.

It is pretty funny you just called yourself inane, LOL. Funny stuff. Or as Spock would say ...

Last edited:
Yes, very few people wish to be free and many of you will not survive without the democrats giving you everything you need to live

True, but when they win they're screwed. What leftist politicians ever shared the wealth with their voters once they won and didn't need them anymore?

Jim Jordan is the Republican equivalent of AOC, two of the most ineffective Representatives in the House.

Jim Jordan is in no way the right equivalent of AOC. Not in any way. Your two cents aren't worth one

Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

House Repubs have no interest in solving problems, they ARE the problem.

A partisan bullshit opening post from a braying jackass. How expected.

Forum List

Back