Seeing a pattern here?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

House Repubs have no interest in solving problems, they ARE the problem.

Here's Gym Jordan admitting he will use his position in Congress to "frame up" the 2024 race.

And who can forget Kev McCarthy spilling the beans on the purpose of the Benghazi hearings?

As Michael Douglas, playing the prez, said in the "American President, "we have serious problems to solve and we need serious people to solve them."

So from this, we know you insult like an eight year old and you don't know the difference between "frame" and "frame up." Hint, they mean entirely different things, kiddo. How was school today?

So from this, we know you insult like an eight year old and you don't know the difference between "frame" and "frame up." Hint, they mean entirely different things, kiddo. How was school today?
I didn't expect you to be able to respond to what Gym admitted to in an effective way. But that was pathetic.

That whole impeachment song and dance was the best thing since sliced bread while it was Trump in the dock. I guess that shit stops being funny when it starts being your guy, eh? I'll say it again, why so pissed? He isn't going to be removed, in fact, he'll likely never even be impeached. All that's going to happen is some of his banking records will be made public and even that will only be by independent media online. Why so worried?

That whole impeachment song and dance was the best thing since sliced bread while it was Trump in the dock. I guess that shit stops being funny when it starts being your guy, eh?
Actually, I found no reason to celebrate when Don was impeached either time. No patriotic American wants to have their prez committing crimes and or abusing their power. The thing is, Repubs have no cause to impeach Joe......unless you consider unproven allegations a good reason.

But the point of the thread is to highlight the Repubs use of hearings and investigations for political reasons. And being dumb enough to admit it out loud. As opposed to say......Nancy P. holding back on the first impeachment until the whistle blower's revelations gave her no choice.

Trump Has Been Privately Encouraging G.O.P. Lawmakers to Impeach Biden

Over the past several months, Mr. Trump has kept a close watch on House Republicans’ momentum toward impeaching Mr. Biden. Mr. Trump has talked regularly by phone with members of the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus and other congressional Republicans who pushed for impeachment, according to a person close to Mr. Trump who was not authorized to publicly discuss the conversations. Mr. Trump has encouraged the effort both privately and publicly.

Ms. Greene, who has introduced articles of impeachment against Mr. Biden, said she told Mr. Trump that she wanted the impeachment inquiry to be “long and excruciatingly painful for Joe Biden.”

Trump Has Been Privately Encouraging G.O.P. Lawmakers to Impeach Biden

Once again a Repub says the quiet part out loud.

Leftists always giggle while you say that. Poleze
Did I think he deserved to be removed from office by way of impeachment? Yes. Would the country have been better off? Yes. Was I happy about the failed coup or the extortion of Zelensky? No. I was outraged.

This isn't school, and you failed to repond to the OP. I reported you for "trolling, no content".

In response to the OP, I would say that Republicans really don't want to win the White House, the House or the Senate. The American people are sick of their bullshit.

Did I think he deserved to be removed from office by way of impeachment? Yes. Would the country have been better off? Yes. Was I happy about the failed coup or the extortion of Zelensky? No. I was outraged.

Do you have zero standards for Biden? Yes. Do you know Biden actually did the things Trump is accused of? Yes. Do you care? No.

Yes, you were giggling all through that lie

This isn't school, and you failed to repond to the OP. I reported you for "trolling, no content".

In response to the OP, I would say that Republicans really don't want to win the White House, the House or the Senate. The American people are sick of their bullshit.
Their interest seems to be blocking the Dem agenda since they have none of their own. Virtually all their positions on major policy issues are unpopular with the majority of Americans.

You requested and I accept, I will never respond to you again. Bye bye

You requested and I accept, I will never respond to you again. Bye bye
"Solzhenitsyn perfectly describes Democrats: They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, they lie anyway."

Ironic, coming from someone who believes in the Big Lie.

I think you know that's a lie. Unless you are completely immersed in the right wing media alternate reality.

You know Biden did do those things, which is why you are running out in front of the bullet like the loyal, brainless, amoral Democrat you are. Sorry, I forgot and racist

Forum List

Back