See Lindsey Graham's scathing rebuke after CIA briefing

Still dont ge how this guy walked into their embassy and we are responsible for him and are supposed to retaliate.

Oh please.

DoT59W1WkAEa_di.jpg

DoJU9KYWkAAACSS.jpg

He's so two faced, who cares what he says?

Well, you do since you posted in a thread about him.

And did you see the video...or did you just see the title and brush it off? So, in your eyes, once someone is in your doghouse - they can never say ANYTHING worthy again. Pretty lame attitude.
And assuming you did see the video - what exactly about it do you disagree with?

Graham is (apparently) stating the truth - regardless of his close ties to Trump.

That is refreshing in these days of vicious partisanship on Capitol Hill.

Khashoggi was obviously murdered on order from the Saudi crown prince. Plus, Graham - a hawk - is talking about cutting military sales to Saudi Arabia. A VERY good thing, IMO.
Miss Graham is an astute politician. She is up for re-election in 2020.
2020 will be a tsunami for Democrats.

After the illegal fraud and voter suppression in North Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Florida and Georgia Republicans can't complain about voter fraud. Not when they are the ones committing it.

And Democrats have two years to work on expanding their party.

Republicans are a white racist party. You can't really expand it. The racists have joined and are motivated.

Hardly any Hispanics voted. And Hispanics are the largest minority. Even larger than African Americans. You think they will vote Republican? Remember, "some aren't rapists" and "Mrs. Housekeeping" and "a Mexican can't be a good judge"? And look at Puerto Rico. Hundreds of thousands will be here and registered to vote.

No, it's going to be a Blue Tsunami. And it's possible Miss Graham has already started distancing himself from Trump.

I keep an open mind.

Sure, Graham says a lot of nonsense. But sometimes he says something good. And - unlike you I guess - I give him credit when he does. Just as I give Trump when he (rarely) does. Or when Obama did or when GWB did (two POTUS's whom I thought did lousy jobs - though not as pathetic as Trump)...I gave them credit as well.

Today Graham went against his buddy Trump and called out the Saudi's. That took some political guts.

Good for him.

And anytime a hawk talks about selling less arms to the pathetic Saudi Regime...that is fine by me...and good for America and the world.

You - and other Dems - don't agree, so be it.

I keep an open mind.

Sure, Graham says a lot of nonsense. But sometimes he says something good.

Wonderful. You seem to be all over the place. Ya, know, LOTS of politicians parrot this same nonsense. Maybe study politics a bit. It's pretty apparent that the fair Senator is a blatant shill to certain political interests. No denying it. It's on record.

Or when Obama did or when GWB did (two POTUS's whom I thought did lousy jobs - though not as pathetic as Trump)...I gave them credit as well.

I'm happy for you.

Today Graham went against his buddy Trump and called out the Saudi's. That took some political guts.

Graham is looking a new media spotlight right in the eye and taking it deep within his loins whenever possible. It's political points for the stupid. He is gutless, just like The Orange Virus, who will continue to kowtow to the Saudis. I think it's where many of their personal investments lie. Can't fuck with the money, amirite?

And anytime a hawk talks about selling less arms to the pathetic Saudi Regime...that is fine by me...and good for America and the world.

You - and other Dems - don't agree, so be it.

You're completely bananas. :auiqs.jpg: But, you're opinion is yours alone. Good luck with it.

Graham is looking a new media spotlight right in the eye and taking it deep within his loins whenever possible. It's political points for the stupid.

And tell me a major politician - in either party - who makes political points for the smart? Hint - they do not exist.

He is gutless, just like The Orange Virus, who will continue to kowtow to the Saudis.
He and McCain were best friends and I see a lot of similarities in the two. They are/were both Hawks, they both served in the military, both made/make sense sometimes and make no sense lots of other times (though I would say McCain made sense more often).

BTW - did you ever serve? Because I did. And I find it pretty pathetic to call someone who served (from what I can tell) honorably, 'gutless'.
You don't like him - fine. I don't either (I don't like almost ANY politician).
But show me EXACTLY (with links to unbiased sources) how an honorably discharged veteran whom has broken no laws (that I know of) is 'gutless'?

I think it's where many of their personal investments lie. Can't fuck with the money, amirite?

Oh for goodness sake...and where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Graham has investments in Saudi Arabia?
Or are you just making it up?

Last edited:
So... that's two mass-murderous regimes, one stuck with 250-year-old thinking right out of the times of the stagecoach, the other governed according to documents a thousand years older than that, both bursting with self-righteousness and presenting themselves to the world as beacons of light. And now they have a very public fall-out because of a crown prince's hurt pride and his lashing out, both sides trying to keep up the public moralizing with an anxious eye toward their mutually dependent bottom lines. As if there were any morality to be had in that half a century old, mutually profitable but thoroughly immoral entanglement...

MbS just did, albeit a bit incompetently, what needed to be done to keep the growing resistance to his Stone-Age regime at bay, and Graham will soon have forgotten what he said, yesterday, once he realizes that his comfy, pampered and secure life depends on the House of Saud keeping up the flow of the U.S. economy's life blood.

Khashoggi was obviously murdered on order from the Saudi crown prince. Plus, Graham - a hawk - is talking about cutting military sales to Saudi Arabia. A VERY good thing, IMO.

and why is this our problem? I can't get all that worked up that the Saudis whacked a guy who was plotting to overthrow them. Now, we should totally investigate Trump and Kushner's ties to the Saudis... but I'm not shedding any tears for this nut.

So... that's two mass-murderous regimes, one stuck with 250-year-old thinking right out of the times of the stagecoach, the other governed according to documents a thousand years older than that, both bursting with self-righteousness and presenting themselves to the world as beacons of light. And now they have a very public fall-out because of a crown prince's hurt pride and his lashing out, both sides trying to keep up the public moralizing with an anxious eye toward their mutually dependent bottom lines. As if there were any morality to be had in that half a century old, mutually profitable but thoroughly immoral entanglement...

MbS just did, albeit a bit incompetently, what needed to be done to keep the growing resistance to his Stone-Age regime at bay, and Graham will soon have forgotten what he said, yesterday, once he realizes that his comfy, pampered and secure life depends on the House of Saud keeping up the flow of the U.S. economy's life blood.

Not sure what 'flow' you mean. But if it is oil, America does not need the Saudi's oil any longer.

Canada supplies almost 4 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia to America and roughly 50% more than all the OPEC nations combined. And almost 150% more than the entire Persian Gulf.

U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

The days of America needing Saudi oil are long gone.

Oh please.

DoT59W1WkAEa_di.jpg

DoJU9KYWkAAACSS.jpg

He's so two faced, who cares what he says?

Well, you do since you posted in a thread about him.

And did you see the video...or did you just see the title and brush it off? So, in your eyes, once someone is in your doghouse - they can never say ANYTHING worthy again. Pretty lame attitude.
And assuming you did see the video - what exactly about it do you disagree with?

Graham is (apparently) stating the truth - regardless of his close ties to Trump.

That is refreshing in these days of vicious partisanship on Capitol Hill.

Miss Graham is an astute politician. She is up for re-election in 2020.
2020 will be a tsunami for Democrats.

After the illegal fraud and voter suppression in North Carolina, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Florida and Georgia Republicans can't complain about voter fraud. Not when they are the ones committing it.

And Democrats have two years to work on expanding their party.

Republicans are a white racist party. You can't really expand it. The racists have joined and are motivated.

Hardly any Hispanics voted. And Hispanics are the largest minority. Even larger than African Americans. You think they will vote Republican? Remember, "some aren't rapists" and "Mrs. Housekeeping" and "a Mexican can't be a good judge"? And look at Puerto Rico. Hundreds of thousands will be here and registered to vote.

No, it's going to be a Blue Tsunami. And it's possible Miss Graham has already started distancing himself from Trump.

So you admit that leftist are stone cold bigots now, and that you are very hopeful in the very plan (that they on the left have been denying forever now), about "flinging open our borders in order to get this so called blue uh I mean brown wave of minorites flowing in like a tsunami" in order to keep all the white liberal bigots in power ?????

Well good for you that you are speaking for the left about their hatred and usery of others just for power.

Your comments remind me of a problem where a mother lives in perpetual poverty, yet she wants to increase her headcount in the household in order to get that government check coming in bigger and bigger. Then when the children have to grow up suffering in poverty in which their mother couldn't care less about, they become dependents themselves on the government you want, and some die in the poverty, some join gangs, some just go crazy, some become life long criminals, some make it to the voting booths (jackpot), and a slim few actually make it out unscathed.

Wash, rinse, repeat until success is achieved one day eh ??

Now who are the real racist/bigots/users in this country ??

Your comments remind me of a problem where a mother lives in perpetual poverty, yet she wants to increase her headcount in the household in order to get that government check coming in bigger and bigger. Then when the children have to grow up suffering in poverty in which their mother couldn't care less about, they become dependents themselves on the government you want, and some die in the poverty, some join gangs, some just go crazy, some become life long criminals, some make it to the voting booths (jackpot), and a slim few actually make it out unscathed.

The sad thing is, listening to hate radio all day, you think that is what really happens.

Most people on public assistance are only one it for a year or two. Nobody is having babies to increase their welfare check, that's a fantasy of white bigots.

Good for Graham.

Bomb Mecca!!!

Bomb it!!!

WORLD POLICE!!!

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

WAR!!!

Why are we selling arms to the Saudis?

Why are we doing any business with the Saudis?

I know right... What happened to all our so called oil boom, and drive towards oil Independence back when our gas prices hit and all time high of way over 3 to $4.00 dollars a gallon in this country ??? I mean it wrecked the economy here because it went on for so long, and now we can't make it without them ???

Yeah, yeah they're keeping the middle East in check now.. Really ??

The sad thing is, listening to hate radio all day, you think that is what really happens.

Most people on public assistance are only one it for a year or two. Nobody is having babies to increase their welfare check, that's a fantasy of white bigots.
Only on it for a year or two ????? ROTFLMBO. So you think that people are doing this stuff all legal and clean as the driven snow eh ???? You haven't lived on the lower rungs of society have you ??? You don't know about the barber shop where names of children with their social security numbers are sold or exchanged in order that some can use them on their taxes that year etc ??? I have heard all the tricks and scams that are used straight out of the mouths of those that have known those who used them. I have worked many people in the past on crews that I owned in my business, and they love to talk just so you know.

Not sure what 'flow' you mean. But if it is oil, America does not need the Saudi's oil any longer.

Canada supplies almost 4 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia to America and roughly 50% more than all the OPEC nations combined. And almost 150% more than the entire Persian Gulf.

Did I say anything about imports? I think you should look up the expression "globalized commodity" to understand that, even if the U.S. imported not a single drop of Saudi crude, their governing the supply level - both by controlling their own spigot but also by way of their influence within OPEC - still has a global impact. That means that if there were just a suspicion that the House of Saud's rule were to become unstable, crude prices would soar right through the roof, and this means Canadian crude as well.

Last edited:

Did I say anything about imports? I think you should look up the expression "globalized commodity" to understand that, even if the U.S. imported not a single drop of Saudi crude, their governing the supply level - both by controlling their own spigot but also bay way of their influence within OPEC - still has a global impact. That means that if there were just a suspicion that the House of Saud's rule were to become unstable, crude prices would soar right through the roof, and this means Canadian crude as well.
So what happened to our oil Independence drive here ?? Was it just a fantasy, a lie, a ruse ??

and why is this our problem? I can't get all that worked up that the Saudis whacked a guy who was plotting to overthrow them. Now, we should totally investigate Trump and Kushner's ties to the Saudis... but I'm not shedding any tears for this nut.

The next time an American president gets all worked up over an American whacked somewhere, the world will be laughing aloud over the hypocrisy. But then, you probably think that's also not "our problem".

SA is the Devil we know. It is what it is.

That it is. The members of the death cult have been killing each other for decades. They kill each other all the time. Nothing new there.

If the SA Prince killed the guy its simply the way they do things. We don't have to understand it.

The guy was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and he made an enemy of the Saudi Prince. He was killed.

He wasn't killed in the US and really no one but the lefty loons on this board give a shit.

SA is the devil we know and always has been.

It most assuredly is what it is.

Forum List

Back