Judicial Watch Sues Defense Department for Details of Alleged Conversation between CIA Employees Seeking to ‘Get Rid’ of then-President Trump

that sounds like a crazy left wing coup attempt
ciacoupsterasadijald.png

Good for Judicial Watch. I can't wait to see what the conversations consisted of and how far they were willing to go to pull a JFK on Trump.

The government will stall and drag its feet for years playing games, they will never release the content of those conversations.

The lawmakers make laws only for you, not them.

Wasn't Brennan a Communist before he joined the CIA?

I wonder if China feared him. There certainly were a large number of assets in China that went dark...

Good for Judicial Watch. I can't wait to see what the conversations consisted of and how far they were willing to go to pull a JFK on Trump. These CIA officers need to be doxxed and prosecuted.

if these guys were producing a reboot of the zapruder film i would not object to some enhanced interrogation to ensure we get the top guys as well as the worker bees .

i have no doubt we have contingency plans to take out dangerous internal enemies, but we must not make a habit of operating extrajudicially.

your concept of the "deep state" is a cabal of career civil servants who operate a rogue side business? to what ends ? personal gain?

Interesting facts presented by the OP. Makes you wonder if the CIA was involved in the stolen election.
they have plenty of practice all over the world. maybe they stole the election in 2016 and then realized what they had done?

why doesn't trump appoint better people?

Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump​

1705832957004.png

". . . The investigators say that details about how the whistleblower consulted with Schiff’s staff and perhaps misled Atkinson about those interactions are contained in the transcript of a closed-door briefing Atkinson gave to the House Intelligence Committee last October. However, Schiff has sealed the transcript from public view. It is the only impeachment witness transcript out of 18 that he has not released.

Schiff has classified the document “Secret,” preventing Republicans who attended the Atkinson briefing from quoting from it. Even impeachment investigators cannot view it outside a highly secured room, known as a “SCIF," in the basement of the Capitol. Members must first get permission from Schiff, and they are forbidden from bringing phones into the SCIF or from taking notes from the document.

497474_5_.jpg

Sen. Rand Paul: Among the few lawmakers who have publicly demanded that Ciaramella testify regarding the whistleblower's complaint.
AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File

While the identity of the whistleblower remains unconfirmed, at least officially, Trump recently retweeted a message naming Ciaramella, while Republican Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. Louie Gohmert of the House Judiciary Committee have publicly demanded that Ciaramella testify about his role in the whistleblower complaint.

During last year’s closed-door House depositions of impeachment witnesses, Ciaramella’s name was invoked in heated discussions about the whistleblower, as RealClearInvestigations first reported Oct. 30, and has appeared in at least one testimony transcript. Congressional Republicans complain Schiff and his staff counsel have redacted his name from other documents.

Lawyers representing the whistleblower have neither confirmed nor denied that Ciaramella is their client. In November, after Donald Trump Jr. named Ciaramella and cited RCI's story in a series of tweets, however, they sent a “cease and desist” letter to the White House demanding Trump and his “surrogates" stop “attacking" him. And just as the whistleblower complaint was made public in September, Ciaramella’s social media postings and profiles were scrubbed from the Internet. . . ."

and kept a security clearance? you guys are nuts.
While he is Catholic, it is known he had once voted for a Communist for president.

Likewise, he is somewhat friendly to Islam, this is what angers a lot of folks that are Zionists. He is pro-Arab. This is a far cry from being Muslim himself.

Being a spook, he of course, he would know a lot about the culture & religion to recruit.

John Brennan Speaks on National Security at NYU​

. . . I have read, and listened to other spooks that oppose his politics, which claim he has lied and subverted the will of the voters though. . . so, this development would be nice, though I don't expect this case against the Dept. of Defense, to go anywhere at all.

I'd just like to know the facts, either way.

Last edited:
While he is Catholic, it is known he had once voted for a Communist for president.

Likewise, he is somewhat friendly to Islam, this is what angers a lot of folks that are Zionists. He is pro-Arab. This is a far cry from being Muslim himself.

Being a spook, he of course, he would know a lot about the culture & religion to recruit.

John Brennan Speaks on National Security at NYU​

. . . I have read, and listened to other spooks that oppose his politics, which claim he has lied and subverted the will of the voters though. . . so, this development would be nice, though I don't expect this case against the Dept. of Defense, to go anywhere at all.

I'd just like to know the facts, either way.

i have no problem with facts.

Forum List

Back