See Lindsey Graham's scathing rebuke after CIA briefing

Not sure what 'flow' you mean. But if it is oil, America does not need the Saudi's oil any longer.

Canada supplies almost 4 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia to America and roughly 50% more than all the OPEC nations combined. And almost 150% more than the entire Persian Gulf.

U.S. Total Crude Oil and Products Imports

The days of America needing Saudi oil are long gone.

Did I say anything about imports? I think you should look up the expression "globalized commodity" to understand that, even if the U.S. imported not a single drop of Saudi crude, their governing the supply level - both by controlling their own spigot but also by way of their influence within OPEC - still has a global impact. That means that if there were just a suspicion that the House of Saud's rule were to become unstable, crude prices would soar right through the roof, and this means Canadian crude as well.

Well, in that case, your original statement was ridiculous, no offense.

You said:

'and Graham will soon have forgotten what he said, yesterday, once he realizes that his comfy, pampered and secure life depends on the House of Saud keeping up the flow of the U.S. economy's life blood.'

America's economy does NOT depend on the Saudi Royal Family. They are not going to all die. If MBS gets replaced, life goes on as per normal.

The Saudi Royal Family tried to destroy the U.S. fracking industry...and the economy kept humming along.

Saudi Arabia's Attempt to Kill Off U.S. Fracking Could Kill Off Some Unsavory Regimes Too

America does not need - IN ANY WAY - to suck up to or prop up the SRF to keep America's economy strong.

If you believe otherwise, you are mistaken.

We are done here.

Good day.

Last edited:
Only on it for a year or two ????? ROTFLMBO. So you think that people are doing this stuff all legal and clean as the driven snow eh ???? You haven't lived on the lower rungs of society have you ??? You don't know about the barber shop where names of children with their social security numbers are sold or exchanged in order that some can use them on their taxes that year etc ??? I have heard all the tricks and scams that are used straight out of the mouths of those that have known those who used them. I have worked many people in the past on crews that I owned in my business, and they love to talk just so you know.

Um, that kind of scamming isn't limited to the poor, buddy. I know people who've collected unemployment while doing work on the side, people who have home businesses that don't fill out schedule C and report it, people who claim work injury disabilities and keep working on the side.

The next time an American president gets all worked up over an American whacked somewhere, the world will be laughing aloud over the hypocrisy. But then, you probably think that's also not "our problem".

It kind of isn't. You go to a place that is dangerous and get yourself killed, like let's say this bible thumping twit who went to the Island and the natives killed him, you really have no one to blame but yourself.

Only on it for a year or two ????? ROTFLMBO. So you think that people are doing this stuff all legal and clean as the driven snow eh ???? You haven't lived on the lower rungs of society have you ??? You don't know about the barber shop where names of children with their social security numbers are sold or exchanged in order that some can use them on their taxes that year etc ??? I have heard all the tricks and scams that are used straight out of the mouths of those that have known those who used them. I have worked many people in the past on crews that I owned in my business, and they love to talk just so you know.

Um, that kind of scamming isn't limited to the poor, buddy. I know people who've collected unemployment while doing work on the side, people who have home businesses that don't fill out schedule C and report it, people who claim work injury disabilities and keep working on the side.
Ok.. lol

Forum List

Back