Lindsey Graham's position on Russia is insane.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
This doofus Lindsey Graham, called for President Putin to be assassinated. Here.

Russia considers him a criminal. Here.

Putin is a dictator. Democrats are tyrants. Republicans must keep neutral in these conflict of two Totalitarian forces.

This doofus Lindsey Graham, called for President Putin to be assassinated. Here.

Russia considers him a criminal. Here.

Putin is a dictator. Democrats are tyrants. Republicans must keep neutral in these conflict of two Totalitarian forces.
Um... What's the connection between Democrats and these Putin-fluffing banana republicans?

Most of the GOP and most of the Dems are at war with Putin, and he must go. Then MAGA authoritarianism must be broken.

Of course Graham is mouthing clown thoughts in this area but to me the real question is , Who put him up to this idiocy and for what reward ?

But is it any different in principle from the clowns who call for the elimination of Palestinians .
Simply hysterical nonsense from people who cannot behave rationally under stress, or ones that wish to influence others whom they believe to be gullible and particularly when stressed ?

The problem here is that Graham no longer has confidant and fellow IQ-challenged Senator McCain to say to him, “Uh, Lindsey, I don’t believe you should say that. Just keep your mouth shut and let me do the talking for the both of us.”

Forum List

Back