Secular Coincidence Syndrome

only a nut would call that a lie. i noticed you can't answer my simple question, nut.

"1. ...those who say they strongly oppose redistribution by government to remedy income inequality give over 10 times more to charity than those who strongly support government intervention, with a difference of $1,627 annually versus $140 to all causes.

2. Brooks finds that households with a conservative at the helm gave an average of 30 percent more money to charity in 2000 than liberal households (a difference of $1,600 to $1,227). The difference isn't explained by income differential—in fact, liberal households make about 6 percent more per year.

3. Poor, rich, and middle class conservatives all gave more than their liberal counterparts. ... "People who do not value freedom and opportunity simply don't value individual solutions to social problems very much. It creates a culture of not giving."
The Giving Gap - Reason.com

Wow....this really shut you up, huh?

Well....it is Sunday...a perfect time to teach you the sort of lesson you so sorely require:

So.....Liberals sing songs while it is conservatives who actually take care of the poor.

i noticed you left my simple question unanswered, and changed your tune. ^

is that why tax revenue from our blue states is always propping up all our red states?

i kept my question very simple just for you... where did the loaves to feed the multitudes come from?

now, here's another simple question you will no doubt ignore:

did anybody ever claim that the lyric was a bible quote?

"the biblically incorrect lyrics" "...that line doesn't come from the Bible." <--- :lol:

3. "There is a remarkable change in the We Are The World 2010 version which makes it crystal clear that Mike had a hand in this remake.

The original verse for We Are the World was:

Send them your heart
So they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

Please check this link to see what the underlined part in means:Temptation of Christ - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In Luke's and Matthew's accounts, the devil tempts Jesus to:
Make bread out of stone(s) to relieve his own hunger

This is the bible quote about it:
During that time the devil came and said to him, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread."http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NLT

The "As God has shown us by turning stone to bread" line has always been a pretty uncomfortable one. In the lyrics of the 2010 version of We Are The World this verse was changed. The new lyrics are:

Well send them your heart
So they know that someone cares
So their cries for help will not be in vain
We cant let them suffer, no we cannot turn away
Right now, they need a helping hand

The rest of the song stays with same (apart from a rap added) and the 'stone to bread' verse is really the only one that has been changed."
Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators View topic - Remarkable change in We Are The World lyrics
It's a conspiracy.

Drink the Kool-Aid. We'll all feel better that you did.

Well....it is Sunday...a perfect time to teach you the sort of lesson you so sorely require:

So.....Liberals sing songs while it is conservatives who actually take care of the poor.

is that why tax revenue from our blue states is always propping up all our red states?

i kept my question very simple just for you... where did the loaves to feed the multitudes come from?

"the biblically incorrect lyrics" "...that line doesn't come from the Bible." <--- :lol:

I'm gonna consider your attempt to change the subject of the thread,from the duplicity of your masters, a temptation.

I can, of course, not just answer it...but give it the perspective it deserves.

But....I will give you one more opportunity to give the well deserved contumely to those who insinuated the lie 'As God has shown us by turning stone to bread.'

Now....don't be afraid: speak the truth, castigate the secularists who make every attempt to undermine religion.

Go for it, you'll be a better person.

Last edited:
so how did jesus feed the multitudes from just five loaves of bread and two fish?

where did that multitude of bread come from?
How is that pertinent? Oh I get it, it's random association day.

of course you are blind to the random association in the nutty OP.
The whole point of an op is to introduce a new topic. Following posts, however, are traditionally about following the same topic...or "thread" of thought. Hence the descriptive title "thread".

so how did jesus feed the multitudes from just five loaves of bread and two fish?

The whole point of an op is to introduce a new topic. Following posts, however, are traditionally about following the same topic...or "thread" of thought. Hence the descriptive title "thread".

There is the palpable fear of losing her Liberal creds.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

methinx PC is projecting his own palpable fears...

oh my, song lyrics inspired to help starving africans! o_O

Continuing on the theme, the attempts by the Left to subvert religion, here is yet another one of the self-serving 'mistakes' by the Leftists:

4. "[George Whitman, the proprietor of the famous Shakespeare and Company bookstore in Paris] welcomed visitors with large-print messages on the walls. 'Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be angels in disguise,' was one, quoting Yeats."

Yeats!? Did you catch that? I choked on my toast. Did the [New York] Times actually just say that "Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be angels in disguise" was from Yeats? Unless I had fallen down a rabbit hole, that quote was from the Bible.

It’s from Hebrews 13:2 and it’s quite famous. If you didn't catch it, don't feel too badly, because you are probably not The New York Times. You are probably not America's "paper of record", proud owner of 106 Pulitzer Prizes in Journalism -- more than any other newspaper. You probably don't have squadrons of fact-checkers on your payroll.

And let's face it, if W.B. Yeats was the real author of the Bible's "Book of Hebrews," that really would be big news!"
Does Anyone in the Media Ever Read the Bible Fox News

And, yes...I said Leftist self-serving mistakes: it fits the design of chasing all religious references from the public stage.

I know...I know....just a coincidence....an 'accident.'

I'm gonna consider your attempt to change the subject of the thread,from the duplicity of your masters, a temptation.

I can, of course, not just answer it...but give it the perspective it deserves.

But....I will give you one more opportunity to give the well deserved contumely to those who insinuated the lie 'As God has shown us by turning stone to bread.'

Now....don't be afraid: speak the truth, castigate the secularists who make every attempt to undermine religion.

Go for it, you'll be a better person.
Actually, it's the secularists who help keep you Christian Taliban on a short leash.

Shakespeare...give credit, where credit is due..

Even more alarming than the dishonesty of the media is the unyielding stupidity of people who take what those idiots say at face value.

Shakespeare...give credit, where credit is due..

I'm sure you noted the quotation marks....

Since it would be hard to believe that any poster who had reached majority wasn't familiar with the quote,...

....you post must be an attempt to state "Oooo...ooo...I know it too!!!"

Good work, Horshack.

Forum List

Back