Secretary Tillerson distances himself from Trump: "The president speaks for himself"

Washington is filled with baseless cowards who will not stand up. I don't think Trump really knew just what scum there is in DC.

Last edited:
Shocking interview, Rex said State Dept speaks for the values of the American people but Trump speaks for himself.

Shocking!

How many times did Trump have to quote America's values to convince lefties that he speaks for the values of America? Didn't the slogan that annoyed lefties so much "Make America Great Again" indicate Trump's values? Is this trivial bull shit the best that the left can come up with when democrats lost almost every important election in the last six years?

I'm painting at the studio.
Since it was on Fox with Chris Wallace I'm surprised you right wingers need a link.
Isn't Fox your connection to your mother ship?

How many times did Trump have to quote America's values to convince lefties that he speaks for the values of America? Didn't the slogan that annoyed lefties so much "Make America Great Again" indicate Trump's values? Is this trivial bull shit the best that the left can come up with when democrats lost almost every important election in the last six years?
That's not a value. It's a slogan.
Besides America was great until Trump ditched America's mantle as leader of the free world.
How could he do such an awful thing?

Trump doesn't have any values other than being available to the highest bidder

Shocking interview, Rex said State Dept speaks for the values of the American people but Trump speaks for himself.

Shocking!

Provide a link
Ask, and you shall receive.
Tillerson says Trump 'speaks for himself' on racial violence

Thank, you, but it needed to be in the OP

I realize that.
I just happened to be on my home page (msn .com) saw the article and remembered the thread. So, I decided add the link to the thread.
Dean should have never started the thread without a link to back himself up. I hate it when people pull that shit. That's just being lazy.

Shocking!

Provide a link

No it didn't. I was at the studio painting. Not at my computer. I said I would get it later.

Besides, I ALWAYS provide links and few USMB Republicans do. And when they do, they are from Breitbart or some weird right wing site. Which, I guess is what Fox is.

Shocking!

Provide a link

I realize that.
I just happened to be on my home page (msn .com) saw the article and remembered the thread. So, I decided add the link to the thread.
Dean should have never started the thread without a link to back himself up. I hate it when people pull that shit. That's just being lazy.
What's the big deal. It was on Fox. The communications center for Republicans to their mother ship.

Forum List

Back