Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

So I guess Lud isn't a Vet, which she seemed to suggest she was. Here, let me educate you then Luddie. The problem with Kerry saying we're not at war is it's telling ISIS we're not resolute. Which we all know already, as does ISIS.

A person's inner core doesn't change overnight. The enemy assessed Obama on day 1 of his presidency. They knew he was a pushover then, and all his actions since then have solidified that assessment.

This is just one more piece of proof.

And weakness invites aggression. Just like I've been warning for 6 years.

Consider yourself schooled now, darling, on the importance of Obama not continuing to paint the picture of what a wimp he is.

Not that it's going to help. It's actually too late. We're fucked until the next President gets here.

Hmm, I believe THIS poster is a liberal

Republicans Biggest Fear is that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is going to calmly, rationally put together a successful coalition which proceeds to degrade and destroy ISIL, and mirror the success that President Clinton had in the Bosnian War.

It would once again destroy the narrative they have been pushing since the 1980s, that Democrats are weak at protecting America.

I don't know his politics but I know he suffers from dementia.
:lmao:

.....I dare you to go to a special ops or military site and try this bullshit. They'd pound you into the ground so hard you wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

Almost sounds like you're saying they'd rape his ass? I double dare ya....

How can someone on a website do anything physical to a poster, dummy. Didn't you libs learn the meaning of analogies or figurative speech? You really had to be told that was figurative speech? LMAO.

Well why didn't you say so?

If I had known that the OP was "figurative speech" rather than fact, I would not have asked for a link.

:lmao:

No it wasn't figurative dumb ass. What I'm talking about is literal war. It's you libs doing word gymnastics and pretending it's not war and people aren't going to die. And that there aren't any boots on the ground. Fucking liars.

This administration suffers from a delusion that it can say something and it magically happens. So Obama doesnt want to be a war president, having run agaisnt wars and winning the Nobel for not being George Bush. Therefore he can't be a war president even after he orders war-like stuff like bombs and shooting and shit. But presto, say we're not at war then he's no longer a war president.
And idiots on the Left buy into that.

LOL.

I thought Obama said last night he'd do whatever it took to destroy ISIS.

Keystone Cops.

:eek-52:
We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
United States Navy and Air Force are combat forces that are bombing a foreign country. That is an act of war.
Here is the bill that gives the President the authority to order this act of war.

To amend the War Powers Resolution to limit the use of funds for introduction of the Armed Forces into hostilities, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``War Powers Reform Act''.

SEC. 2. PURPOSE AND POLICY.

Section 2(c) of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1541(c)) is amended--

(1) in the matter preceding paragraph (1), by striking ``are exercised'' and inserting ``may be exercised''; and

(2) in paragraph (3), by inserting after ``attack'' the following: ``or imminent threat of attack''.

SEC. 3. CONSULTATION AND REPORTING.

Section 3 of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1542) is amended--

(1) in the heading, by inserting ``and reporting'' after ``consultation'';

(2) by striking ``The President'' and inserting the following:

``(a) Consultation.--The President''; and

(3) by adding at the end the following:

``(b) Reporting.--The President in every possible instance shall submit to Congress before introducing United States Armed Forces into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances a report, in writing, setting forth the estimated scope and duration of the hostilities or involvement.''.

SEC. 4. REPORTING.

Section 4(a) of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1543(a)) is amended by inserting ``or a specific statutory authorization'' after

``a declaration of war''.

SEC. 5. LIMITATION ON USE OF FUNDS FOR INTRODUCTION OF ARMED FORCES INTO HOSTILITIES.

The War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1541 et seq.) is amended--

(1) by striking sections 5, 6, and 7;

(2) by redesignating sections 8, 9, and 10 as sections 6, 7, and 8, respectively; and

(3) by inserting after section 4 the following:

``limitation on use of funds

``Sec. 5. (a) No funds available for the United States Armed Forces may be obligated or expended for introduction of the Armed

Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, in the absence of a declaration of war, specific statutory authorization, or a national emergency created by an attack or imminent threat of attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or the Armed Forces.

``(b) It shall not be in order in the House of Representatives or the Senate to consider any bill or joint resolution that would make funds available in violation of subsection (a).''.v

This administration suffers from a delusion that it can say something and it magically happens. So Obama doesnt want to be a war president, having run agaisnt wars and winning the Nobel for not being George Bush. Therefore he can't be a war president even after he orders war-like stuff like bombs and shooting and shit. But presto, say we're not at war then he's no longer a war president.
And idiots on the Left buy into that.

what he really doesnt want to do

is admit that he was wrong

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

Obama is presently ordering US combat forces to bomb Iraq and soon, Syria. That is an act of war and he is using the WAR POWERS ACT enacted by Congress as his authority to declare war.

Obama is presently ordering US combat forces to bomb Iraq and soon, Syria. That is an act of war and he is using the WAR POWERS ACT enacted by Congress as his authority to declare war.

"Declare war"? Not hardly. That's constitutionally reserved to Congress. Now to WAGE war, yes, He can do that as He has demonstrated in His ongoing war against the economy. His war against coal miner's families. His war against electricity consumers. Gotta admit, He does wage war very, very well. Only against the wrong things.

So now they're back to calling it WAR this morning. Chief of Staff, Dennis McDonough is all over the Sunday shows calling it war now. Incompetents!

This is why the enemy's laughing at us.

Last edited:
How can we expect anything from this administration when Obama and Kerry
two fucking people can't get their story straight....

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

I looked up the definition of war, and I didn't see anything in there about the need for congress to declare it. Besides that, congress cannot declare war because that would violate United Nations treaty obligations. What a quandry!

We, as a nation, are at war anytime that our military is engaged in combat operations with an enemy force. Calling it a anti-terrorist continguency does not change the fact that it is warfare.

Obama, and the gang that cannot talk straight, don't want it called war, because that would make it plain to the American people that his political rhetoric over the last six years was nothing more than opportunistic bullshit from an incompetent boob.

The sad thing is that you all know that, but cannot bring yourselves to admit it.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Exactly so, but somehow they always get away with shifting all the responsibility to the President. Congress doesn't mind going to war so long as they don't have to share in the blame when things go wrong.

War was announced and backed by Congress many years ago, why declare it again, do you people like redundancy that much?

Forum List

Back