Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

LudNUT ran from the thread like a little girl

You have said you're a middle aged, ex-con, tile business owner. You're a big boy. If you don't know about Kerry's service to our country, his medals, his courageous taking a stand at the risk of his future,

Go look it up.
Take your geritol old hag. That is the second time you've quoted & responded to that post.

My computer froze and I didn't know it had posted.

Above, you say that I tell war stories. Nope.

Except for one post, I have always kept that part of my life private from here. I would never share it now.

Are you a Vet?

You have said you're a middle aged, ex-con, tile business owner. You're a big boy. If you don't know about Kerry's service to our country, his medals, his courageous taking a stand at the risk of his future,

Go look it up.
Take your geritol old hag. That is the second time you've quoted & responded to that post.

Except for one post, I have always kept that part of my life private from here. I would never share it now.

Nigga please.....

Hussein Obama is as "anti american" as it gets :)

Hey rightwinger, which one of my posts did you agree with? :beer:

I can't tell with our knew system.

In other words, if I had the least bit trust in him, I would be reminding people we should unite behind our president, but this idiot will go down in history as the worst president, mark my words.

lol so you will oppose the president even if he's pursuing a policy you agree with.

That is classic dementia.

On domestic policy liberals will declare war at a drop of a hat: "War on Poverty" , "Civil Rights Struggle" , "Fight for Gay Marriage" , " The War on Women."
Are those real wars or figures of speech? Are you capable of telling the difference?

LOL, Miss DITZ, everyone on this thread has pretty much pointed out that YOU'RE the one incapable of telling the difference between real wars and superficial names.

But thanks for admitting implicitly those were never real wars to begin with....

In other words, if I had the least bit trust in him, I would be reminding people we should unite behind our president, but this idiot will go down in history as the worst president, mark my words.

lol so you will oppose the president even if he's pursuing a policy you agree with.

Dementia is thinking I think O's following a policy I agree with when I just said I don't agree with a damn thing he does on foreign policy.

And very typical of the treasonous right.

.....I dare you to go to a special ops or military site and try this bullshit. They'd pound you into the ground so hard you wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

Almost sounds like you're saying they'd rape his ass? I double dare ya....

How can someone on a website do anything physical to a poster, dummy. Didn't you libs learn the meaning of analogies or figurative speech? You really had to be told that was figurative speech? LMAO.

On domestic policy liberals will declare war at a drop of a hat: "War on Poverty" , "Civil Rights Struggle" , "Fight for Gay Marriage" , " The War on Women."
Are those real wars or figures of speech? Are you capable of telling the difference?

LOL, Miss DITZ, everyone on this thread has pretty much pointed out that YOU'RE the one incapable of telling the difference between real wars and superficial names.

But thanks for admitting implicitly those were never real wars to begin with....

You might want to refer to OP which says we are at war.

Still waiting for a link ..........................................................

Why don't you just admit that you don't have a frikken clue and that the typing pool didn't give you quite as much inside info as you have intimated.

Typing pool. Sheesh.

:doubt:

And very typical of the treasonous right.

Way to do a non sequitor on his non sequitor genius.

.....I dare you to go to a special ops or military site and try this bullshit. They'd pound you into the ground so hard you wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

Almost sounds like you're saying they'd rape his ass? I double dare ya....

How can someone on a website do anything physical to a poster, dummy. Didn't you libs learn the meaning of analogies or figurative speech? You really had to be told that was figurative speech? LMAO.

Well why didn't you say so?

If I had known that the OP was "figurative speech" rather than fact, I would not have asked for a link.

:lmao:

Still waiting for a link ..........................................................

Why don't you just admit that you don't have a frikken clue and that the typing pool didn't give you quite as much inside info as you have intimated.

Typing pool. Sheesh.

First of all I asked you if you were a Vet? If so I will cut you some slack. Are you or aren't you?

War?

Who are we invading?

Ask EconChic

She used to work in the typing pool.
Answer the question coward

Can't you read?

I didn't say it.

EconChic said it.

Ask her.

Go look it up.

Omg. You are beyond help. I said telling stories doesn't make a war hero. It was a reference to you talking about Kerry.

I have never questioned ANYONES military service.

Not even bodecea's?

I don't question it either. It simply didn't happen.

Typing pool. Sheesh.

I said we're at war and I'm much smarter than this idiot president.

There's your link dumb ass. Just quote ME.

:eusa_dance:

War?

Who are we invading?

Ask EconChic

She used to work in the typing pool.
Answer the question coward

Can't you read?

I didn't say it.

EconChic said it.

Ask her.

Go look it up.

Omg. You are beyond help. I said telling stories doesn't make a war hero. It was a reference to you talking about Kerry.

I have never questioned ANYONES military service.

Not even bodecea's?

I don't question it either. It simply didn't happen.
Not even hers.

Hmm, I believe THIS poster is a liberal

Republicans Biggest Fear is that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is going to calmly, rationally put together a successful coalition which proceeds to degrade and destroy ISIL, and mirror the success that President Clinton had in the Bosnian War.

It would once again destroy the narrative they have been pushing since the 1980s, that Democrats are weak at protecting America.

Forum List

Back