Secret White House Inaugural Party List Revealed

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
Holding secret inaugural parties exclusively for the pretty and well heeled, relegating ICE agents to going through America's prisons to find inmates jailed for other crimes who qualify for the Dream Act and getting them released instead of guarding the nation's borders, bailing out GM with 50 billion taxpayer dollars so GM can proceed to build new one billion dollar auto plants in China could qualify someone as a man of the people, but the question would be which people?
Barack Obama, screaming for impeachment

There?s No Party Like A White House Party: Visitor Logs Show Obama Held Secret A-List Celebrity Inauguration Bash? | Weasel Zippers

Good News! ICE Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrant Criminals If They Are ?Obama Dreamers?? | Weasel Zippers

Taxpayer-Bailed Out GM To Build New Cadillac Plant . . . In China? | Weasel Zippers

I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.

- Barack Obama, January 2009

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

- Barack Obama's Memo on Transparency

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

The 'Most Transparent Administration Ever' Doctors Its Quotes - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

What a load of crap "transparency" turned out to be.

I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness .... Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.

- Barack Obama, January 2009

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.

- Barack Obama's Memo on Transparency

Transparency and Open Government | The White House

The 'Most Transparent Administration Ever' Doctors Its Quotes - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

What a load of crap "transparency" turned out to be.

Who he invites to a private party hardly qualifies. He has to tell everyone who he talks to in a social setting? It seems to me to be what would be called an "after party" and 100% his own business.

True, when you're not wearing ODS glasses that would be called a "private" party. :cuckoo:

Well normally it would be a private party, if it wasn't being paid for by the Taxpayers, which it was. But press on comrade.

How do know who paid? You're just assuming, :asshole:.
Really?

Where was it held, and who paid for the Presidential protection? Who paid for the food, the use of the facilities.......you seem to think you know. List them.

Well normally it would be a private party, if it wasn't being paid for by the Taxpayers, which it was. But press on comrade.

How do know who paid? You're just assuming, :asshole:.
Really?

Where was it held, and who paid for the Presidential protection? Who paid for the food, the use of the facilities.......you seem to think you know. List them.

The president is always protected, regardless. I wasn't the one making the charge that the bill for the party was on us. That's up to the one who said it to prove.

Holding secret inaugural parties exclusively for the pretty and well heeled, relegating ICE agents to going through America's prisons to find inmates jailed for other crimes who qualify for the Dream Act and getting them released instead of guarding the nation's borders, bailing out GM with 50 billion taxpayer dollars so GM can proceed to build new one billion dollar auto plants in China could qualify someone as a man of the people, but the question would be which people?
Barack Obama, screaming for impeachment

There?s No Party Like A White House Party: Visitor Logs Show Obama Held Secret A-List Celebrity Inauguration Bash? | Weasel Zippers

Good News! ICE Releasing Violent Illegal Immigrant Criminals If They Are ?Obama Dreamers?? | Weasel Zippers

Taxpayer-Bailed Out GM To Build New Cadillac Plant . . . In China? | Weasel Zippers
You are bitter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkQxHlr2fXM]Thanks Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back