Secret Service swarms Clinton after protester jumps onstage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been hearing similar lamentations, going on 8 years now...

Last edited:
Been hearing similar lamentations got going on 8 years now...
Not from me. I knew a negro was in no way going to do anything to bad he like all negro's is ignorant and has low IQ. He was and still is a novelty for anti white whites to alleviate their white guilt. Clinton is pure evil and has the brains to do what she wants.

Well to be 100% fair he is 1/2 white muslim raised mostly by whitey in teen years. His handlers have used him to extract Trillions. Starting with stimulus.......handouts, not infrastructure.

I almost hope beast wins now. Let her finish off this mess. Maybe I should spend my IRA early and hunker down? $20T? They don't care? $30T..... $40T? When do they run off?

More muslim......open to south. What could go wrong?

I knew a negro was in no way going to do anything to bad he like all negro's is ignorant and has low IQ. He was and still is a novelty for anti white whites to alleviate their white guilt. Clinton is pure evil and has the brains to do what she wants.
You and the other pieces of shit like you need to get out. Real Americans are disgusted with your ilk.

Town's lone black firefighter's home burns down after racist threat - CNN.com

The outpouring from the community has been overwhelming. Residents have brought in food, money and clothes. "They have a lot of pieces to put back together," Walker's uncle, Robert Sands, told CNN. "Unfortunately we couldn't take anything because there's nowhere to put it."
Walker has been a volunteer firefighter at Gratwick Hose Fire Company for two years. He helps in medical situations, Sikora said. A sign outside the fire department now reads, "We support Ken Walker." "He's there on Sundays. He's there on holidays taking time away from his family and sleep to answer calls," Bob Brennan of the fire company told WKBW. "I wish I had 20 more members like Ken Walker."

Hold on folks....we all know dat da Negroes are the victims right? I mean it is almost an every day affair...i walk down the street and I see a poor negro victim being accosted by some white thugs....i get on the subway and see a poor humble negro being harrased, threatened and ultimatelly beaten by a gang of white thugs.

And if you havent seen any of that...you must not be watching the news...they constantly tell us about all the hate crimes of whites against negroes.

The Unspoken American Genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back