Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

No. Fking. Way.

He definitely does NOT get to go live in a posh resort. If we have to build a special little cell for him on the back 40 at the federal prison, the that's what we will do.
Yes fucking way. A resort he can not do anything at would be great. Fuck spending tax payers money to build something. But it all depends on what the jury decides

Yes fucking way. A resort he can not do anything at would be great. Fuck spending tax payers money to build something. But it all depends on what the jury decides
Nope. Negative. No resort life for the convicted felon. He gets a jail cell and a window and a steel bed, like everyone else.

1713914745948.png

Thanks.

Correct he was put in prison, in part, for campaign finance fraud at the direction of the candidate.

Good point.

WW
Lawyers do not need direction that is unlawful. If a lawyer does an illegal act, he can't claim it is the clients fault.

Every federal felon?

Everyone in State prison?

Sure they do. They may get certain extras, but they all end up in their cement jail cell on their steel beds, at the end of the day.
No they don’t. The feds have house arrest you do know that right. So you are just wrong on that.

The sick monkeys are those who hate Trump and claim he is guilty. They clearly have no clue what Juries are for.
Dude, you're fantasizing about rubbing ice cream in little girls hair.

I'm pretty sure you are the sicko.

The feds have house arrest you do know that right
I'm curious to see some of these people that are on house arrest for multiple federal felonies.

That would surprise me. Do you have a link?

As for the Georgia case: the Judge does not even have a choice. A conviction means mandatory state prison tine.

Lawyers do not need direction that is unlawful. If a lawyer does an illegal act, he can't claim it is the clients fault.

Correct.

However he can show how he conspired with the client to commit the illegal act.

See that the difference between Pecker and Cohen. Not that Pecker is a lawyer, but he realized he broke the law and entered into a non-prosecution agreement under the condition of cooperation. Basically turning states evidence. Cohen did not and therefore went to prison for the candidate.

WW

Forum List

Back