Secondhand Smoke Threat Confirmed as a Lie

Does anyone believe that smoking tobacco or using smokeless tobacco is harmless?

It is insane that Heroin and Marijuana are schedule I drugs, outlawed as having no medical purpose, and tobacco and alcohol are legal in all 50 states.

Neither Heroin or MJ kill; tobacco and alcohol are killers.

both heroin and MJ kill as well.

My nana has emphesema from passive smoking. My pop died from lung cancer. My uncle died a few weeks ago after two lung transplants which he needed because smokes had damaged his body.

Don't ever say that passive smoking is a lie.

My dad has lung cancer and never smoked a cigarette in his life. But he did work in an office that had many smokers and that was during the days when smoking in the office was the norm.
Secondly, my daughter is a Respiratory Therapist, she maintains there is more evidence that second hand smoke indeed can cause cancer than the claims it doesn't.
I have big doubts about the OP's claim.
My best friend has lung cancer and he never smoked not lived with smokers. Well he did smoke pot. Hate to break it you but people get lung cancer for reasons other than smoking

that means he SMOKED.

smoking pot gives you double risks - from smoking and from pot.

Smokers can be charged higher rates in addition to the taxes they already pay on cigarettes which already more than cover the cost of smoking related illnesses.

Really. So you disagree that "Under Obamacare you will be paying the bills of smokers..."

You say that taxes smokers are paying for their lung cancer and other smoking-related illnesses now? I'm glad to know that and I'm sure you wouldn't mind posting a

LINK.
What do you think 12 taxes per pack in NYC and Chicago go towards?

What I think is not the question. You stated that "[smokers] already pay on cigarettes which already more than cover the cost of smoking related illnesses".

If that is FACT, I'd like to know it.

Post proof or admit you lied.

My dad has lung cancer and never smoked a cigarette in his life. But he did work in an office that had many smokers and that was during the days when smoking in the office was the norm.
Secondly, my daughter is a Respiratory Therapist, she maintains there is more evidence that second hand smoke indeed can cause cancer than the claims it doesn't.
I have big doubts about the OP's claim.
My best friend has lung cancer and he never smoked not lived with smokers. Well he did smoke pot. Hate to break it you but people get lung cancer for reasons other than smoking

that means he SMOKED.

smoking pot gives you double risks - from smoking and from pot.

Yet another opinion stated as though its fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back