Second Sunday Thread

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Free Texas Republic
Getting a late start.

Cowboys (bwahahahahahahahahaha) lost in a stinker. Nobody's defense showed.

I gave up on Houston, checked back for the score at the two minute warning and found a football game.

The Cowboys still suck. It will be another year of blatant mediocrity in Big D.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pats-choking.jpg

the lions again put up a fight but there play calling in the last series blew, they recovered an onside kick, and threw 4 deep passes over 15 yards.....NONE complete.

Normally I would care about the Patriots losing, but I haven't even paid attention to the NFL this year, and probably won't. I barely have enough time to follow college football and the Hogs because I spend 30 hours a week preparing for the CPA exam.

Still, it's funny when the Colts lose, especially if Peyton gets embarrassed in the process. Go Texans!

Normally I would care about the Patriots losing, but I haven't even paid attention to the NFL this year, and probably won't. I barely have enough time to follow college football and the Hogs because I spend 30 hours a week preparing for the CPA exam.

Still, it's funny when the Colts lose, especially if Peyton gets embarrassed in the process. Go Texans!

Colts 38
Giants 7

Now you can keep track. :cool:

PS-I'm glad they lost last week, it lit a fire under their butt and they KICKED ASS tonight! :beer:

Colts 38
Giants 7

PS-I'm glad they lost last week, it lit a fire under their butt and they KICKED ASS tonight! :beer:

One Manning beat another Manning. It's like two retards fighting. Whoever wins, they're still retarded.

In other words: I don't care that Peyton won, because Eli lost. In fact, since Eli played at Ole Miss, it's an even bigger victory for me. Ole Miss can burn in hell.

Colts 38
Giants 7

One Manning beat another Manning. It's like two retards fighting. Whoever wins, they're still retarded.

In other words: I don't care that Peyton won, because Eli lost. In fact, since Eli played at Ole Miss, it's an even bigger victory for me. Ole Miss can burn in hell.

Yeah, but the other one went to Tennessee..:doubt:

Colts 38
Giants 7

Yeah, but the other one went to Tennessee..:doubt:

Yeah, but Tennessee's not nearly as awful as Ole Miss. Everything about the state of Mississippi was made of fail.

Forum List

Back