My Experience with a "Gummy"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I was given a container of "gummies" called, "Ass kickers." I'm not sure why they were given to me. The person who gave them knows me pretty well, and said that I would "love" them.

They are about the size of the old Bazooka bubble gum. The instructions say to just chew them until they disintegrate in your mouth. They were sweet, but obviously had some chemical aftertaste. Not bad, just noticeable.

I took my first one before heading out to my bowling league yesterday. The league takes about 2-1/2 hours to finish three games, and I was feeling a little dizzy by the end of the third game. I drove home and the effects of the gummy were starting to become apparent. On my ten minute drive home, I found myself "lost" every two or three minutes. Looked around as I traveled down the road, and didn't know where I was. I knew that I couldn't be lost, actually, but still...I didn't know exactly where I was.

When I got home, I sat down for a snack and to watch television. I felt a little dizzy, and over a half hour or 45 minutes, I became extremely sleepy. I had to shut down the telly, head upstairs for bed. I had great difficulty finishing my shower and virtually crawled to bed and was dead to the world for the next 8 hours.

None of these sensations was the least bit pleasant. I was close to being nauseated.

What am I missing? This is something to be desired?

I was given a container of "gummies" called, "Ass kickers." I'm not sure why they were given to me. The person who gave them knows me pretty well, and said that I would "love" them.

They are about the size of the old Bazooka bubble gum. The instructions say to just chew them until they disintegrate in your mouth. They were sweet, but obviously had some chemical aftertaste. Not bad, just noticeable.

I took my first one before heading out to my bowling league yesterday. The league takes about 2-1/2 hours to finish three games, and I was feeling a little dizzy by the end of the third game. I drove home and the effects of the gummy were starting to become apparent. On my ten minute drive home, I found myself "lost" every two or three minutes. Looked around as I traveled down the road, and didn't know where I was. I knew that I couldn't be lost, actually, but still...I didn't know exactly where I was.

When I got home, I sat down for a snack and to watch television. I felt a little dizzy, and over a half hour or 45 minutes, I became extremely sleepy. I had to shut down the telly, head upstairs for bed. I had great difficulty finishing my shower and virtually crawled to bed and was dead to the world for the next 8 hours.

None of these sensations was the least bit pleasant. I was close to being nauseated.

Your gummy just kicked in. LOL

I was given a container of "gummies" called, "Ass kickers."
But the gummies are great for insomnia!

Sounds like your gummy was predominantly delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol. delta-8 is much more of a body high and the reason you probably don't like them WB is that metabolized through the digestion, THC hits you quite differently than ingested through the lungs direct into the blood stream in small doses.

Can't say. I've never eaten things made with pot in my life.

Oh, I've eaten some pot, but that doesn't really get people high, I don't think.

There's the gastric juices hitting it and all that.

Oh, I've eaten some pot, but that doesn't really get people high, I don't think.

Sure it does, just takes a lot more. If you take a finger of weed (probably enough to last you a week smoking it), and sprinkle it all on a pizza, you will get very stoned. Smells great and pretty tasty too. But it is an all-over body high that will then last many hours.

I've been a pot smoker- tried it a few times but I was never a regular user.

I've been in pain a number of years now. James bought me a pack of 10 chocolates and they were maximum level amazing. They work well, without giving me that too floaty feeling.

Not to mention that's some bad ass chocolate. So yummy!

I have bought 5mg and 10mg gummies, I prefer the 10mg gummies and just cut them in half, that way I get the effects soon, I don't like the "creeper buzz" that takes 1/2 hour to feel from a 5mg gummy, and I don't get that with halving the 10 mg gummy.

It could be that you're just a grumpy old man and a gummy won't change a thing about the way you feel. My personal belief is marijuana only enhances who, and what, you already are.

Just sayin.

You just admitted to DUI.

I had a few experiences with pot as a young adult. Although I've never been able to smoke cigarettes, I was able to smoke MJ with some control of my coughing reflex. It was quite pleasant, as I recall. Nothing like this gummy.

Yeah Dude, don't brown out take it slow at first.

what kind of "gummy"?

If it was THC it should not have tasted of any chemicals. They tend to taste like grass. The kind in your lawn, not the kind you smoke.

Forum List

Back