Second Round of the 2016 NFL Football Playoffs

Why isn't Ben a hof QB? Or Eli?
They both are
When I look on the list of Superbowl QBs the list of guys with 2 or more is very short.

Sometimes I think that's why I don't root for the underdogs or younger teams. I don't want another team to win a Superbowl before Detroit does. So let Aaron rogers Tom Brady or big Ben win another one. Screw dak Smith or that Atlanta QB. Better luck next year.
I want to see Brady get a fifth ring and put to bed any discussion of who is the GOAT

That wouldn't end the discussion. Montana never lost a SB....never threw a pick in a SB, either. 4 SBs, 4 wins, 11 TDs, 0 INTs, 127.8 rating, even ran for 2 TDs. That kind of dominance in the big game is going to keep the argument alive, even if Brady wins another.

The Chiefs are so painful to root for. I said few weeks back, "even when Chiefs are blowing somebody out, you look up and it is only 17-13". come on!

I really don't care. Of all the AFC teams........PITT or KC is high on my list.

They both are
When I look on the list of Superbowl QBs the list of guys with 2 or more is very short.

Sometimes I think that's why I don't root for the underdogs or younger teams. I don't want another team to win a Superbowl before Detroit does. So let Aaron rogers Tom Brady or big Ben win another one. Screw dak Smith or that Atlanta QB. Better luck next year.
I want to see Brady get a fifth ring and put to bed any discussion of who is the GOAT

That wouldn't end the discussion. Montana never lost a SB....never threw a pick in a SB, either. 4 SBs, 4 wins, 11 TDs, 0 INTs, 127.8 rating, even ran for 2 TDs. That kind of dominance in the big game is going to keep the argument alive, even if Brady wins another.
No. Bradys been around forever. That alone makes him the goat. He's the Tim Duncan.

Jordan won 6. Montana 4. Meh

Losing the 2 points on a holding call has to sting. If KC can't pull this out, that lineman is going to be the least favorite Chief player the entire offseason. :lol:

The counter argument..........they would have never got the 2pt pass off w/o holding? The guy had a 1/2 step ahead around the outside. He saved Smith getting blindsided.

I know it wasn't great but best I can think of. Win or lose as a team. I know, it hurts.

Last edited:
The Chiefs are so painful to root for. I said few weeks back, "even when Chiefs are blowing somebody out, you look up and it is only 17-13". come on!

I really don't care. Of all the AFC teams........PITT or KC is high on my list.
It's all up to one play.

Having to stop Le'Veon Bell to get the ball back is not the brightest prose
Losing the 2 points on a holding call has to sting. If KC can't pull this out, that lineman is going to be the least favorite Chief player the entire offseason. :lol:

The counter argument..........they would have never got the 2pt pass off w/o holding? The guy had a 1/2 step ahead around the outside. He saved Smith getting blindsided.

I know it was'nt great but best I can think of. Win or lose as a team. I know, it hurts.

Yeah, but the counter to that counter is the lineman shouldn't have gotten beaten and needed to hold. :p

They both are

No. Bradys been around forever. That alone makes him the goat. He's the Tim Duncan.

Jordan won 6. Montana 4. Meh

Playing a long time doesn't make someone the greatest player. :lol: Besides, Montana played for 15 seasons.

They both are

Let's do the math

Montana: Four wins no losses
Brady: Four wins and two losses

Looks like Brady wins. In those two SB he won the AFC championship to get there. Six AFC Championships, Montana Four NFC Championships
Montana does not get credit over Brady for NOT getting to the SB

I hate the 2 min kneel down more than anything on Earth but for FED GOVT confiscating and wasting tax dollars.

Tom Brady got to rest 4 games.

Dallas puttered out early.

Green bays going to be disappointed

Atlanta could win a Superbowl.

NE over Houston....no brainer
Atlanta over Seattle.....Seattle is not the same team on the road and struggles to score points
GB over Dallas........more Rogers magic in 4th qtr comeback
Pitt over KC.......Pitt is just more balanced and Big Ben has more tools

Four for four

They both are

Let's do the math

Montana: Four wins no losses
Brady: Four wins and two losses

Looks like Brady wins. In those two SB he won the AFC championship to get there. Six AFC Championships, Montana Four NFC Championships
Montana does not get credit over Brady for NOT getting to the SB
Brady had a perfect season and blew it against Eli and the giants but that was one of those years he lost in the Superbowl. Let's not forget that amazing year he didn't win a ring. Still a hall of fame year. Bradys already number 1. Don't tell chrisl I said that

Forum List

Back