Sec. of Defense Lloyd Austin Threatens to Deploy US Troops if Ukraine Aid is Shut Down

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
All he wants for Christmas is more dead White boys.
It's blackmail, pure and simple. Give us the money, or we send your son's to die.

Biden Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin THREATENS to Send Americans to Fight Russia if Congress Does Not Give Zelensky and Ukraine More Money​

Without looking I'll go out on a limb and bet that it is a possible scenario after a Russian victory that he was talking about.

• Banned
The Gateway Pundit...................again. Can you find something more reliable and truthful?
I gave two links. Nothing is more truthful than the Gateway Pundit.

Ron Paul Liberty Report:

"Speaking at the Reagan Library over the weekend, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin (a former executive in the military-industrial complex) blamed chaos, bloodshed, and terrorism worldwide on Americans who oppose the US global military empire. Non-interventionists are the real enemy, said Austin."

It's blackmail, pure and simple. Give us the money, or we send your son's to die.

Biden Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin THREATENS to Send Americans to Fight Russia if Congress Does Not Give Zelensky and Ukraine More Money​

Americans. That leaves you out.

I don’t think he has that kind of authority.

I gave two links. Nothing is more truthful than the Gateway Pundit.

Ron Paul Liberty Report:

"Speaking at the Reagan Library over the weekend, US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin (a former executive in the military-industrial complex) blamed chaos, bloodshed, and terrorism worldwide on Americans who oppose the US global military empire. Non-interventionists are the real enemy, said Austin."

"Nothing is more truthful than the Gateway Pundit".......................:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm weary of my tax dollars going to Ukraine and it's little leader.

Let Russia and Ukraine figure it out
But that means that America loses the war against Russia. You letter bombers are pretty thick but that takes the prize for braindead.

I don't believe he has the authority

This administration is full of neocons like War Secretary Austin. He’s disgusting.

Don’t underestimate the establishment’s ability to dupe the gullible American public into yet another dumb war.

More than likely some portion out of all the billions in money we send to Ukraine is being kicked back to some non-Ukrainian folks. Is it going to the "Duh Big Guy"? I don't know. I DO know that the Biden people seem way too invested in pissing away America's resources on a war Ukraine can never win.

Total BS just to keep the Mad Midget from shooting his big mouth too often and too loudly . .
The USless will be too busy losing in Syria and Taiwan to worry about Kyiv .

Here's the swindle that's happeneing, at the average American's expense, while they struggle to decide whether to put food on their tables to feed their families or to put gas in their cars to get to work...

Forum List

Back